Suthep writes to Obama, affirming non-violent campaign

webfact

More from Sutheps peaceful protestest.

http://asiapacific.anu.edu.au/newmandala/2014/01/25/bangkoks-last-red-shirt-fortress/

The beaten up garbage collector who had plastic melted on him and was tortured for hours is making the news still. Thats one week on. His picture was circulated and commented on as proof of Sutheps fascist lies. Violence seems to be coming only from one side dosn't it.

Didin't make mention of any intervention or complaint by Human Rights Watch either. Too poor for them to be interested.

So... Campain underway now against HRW Thailand. Red Cross already openly condemned the idiot Dr's flying their flag. Lets see if the morons at HRW can be called to account in the real media that exists outside Thailand.

I also Saw PNB Bank had been fed propaganda by one of their staff. Reported This is the first policacl strife in our country .. amongst other thing.s

What this is telling us is that the rest of the world are just not buying the MIddle class assertion that thay are educated. We are seeing them in the spotlight more and more for the Elitist clique they are.

Problem is they have appointed themselves as educated.

High school graduation 30 or 40 years ago? Hardly sophisticated. I have an option that no one should have the right to complain about corruption unless they can prove they have paid ALL their income tax.

Vote all you like, but don't complain about corruption if you are bent or don't pay income tax yourself.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have had their protest. It has failed, their numbers are falling and we just need more massive financial hits to the pockets of the backers.

This is simply untrue.

Just over a month ago we were talking about the validity of claims 6 million were in the streets, now we are debating whether they exceed 1000.

Its over. The Dems forced the government to call an election then fuc_ked up by not taking part in the said election. The anti government protestors have been badly led beyond belief and sadly the real motives of those funding it have become clear.

Six million or five million; I won't quibble. But just compare that to *any* of the Shins' "Million Man Marches."

There is no debate whether current crowds exceed 1000. There are some people telling the truth, and others attempting to mislead by prevarication. Anyone can Google Blue Sky Online and have a look for themselves.

While it's true that the present daily numbers are less than five or six million that showed up for the kick-off, my observation that the day-to-day numbers remain fairly constant. Except for immediately after the Victory Monument when the numbers actually swelled.

Happy to meet Gweiloman on Tuesday, and we can document the sites together. Can't get more fair and balanced than that.

Gweiloman, send me a PM, and let's do this!

they have had their protest. It has failed, their numbers are falling and we just need more massive financial hits to the pockets of the backers.

This is simply untrue. The number of protesters at the sites varies throughout the day. In the evenings, the sites are packed.

It's also important to point out that unlike the Shins having to pay people to show up, protesters are inundating Suthep with donations.

Pretty telling, IMO.

Hundreds, not thousands. lots more at a sek loso concert

attachicon.gifphoto (42).JPG

Just went past Asoke i can confirm this is about tright in numbers, everyone spread out on mats having a picnic and relaxing. Its just wasting a lot of money now and everyones time... hey ho np presently enjoying the evening im sitting here with a few friends enjoying a nice bottle of J walkers being asked where to get alcohol by tourists occasionally and watching their faces drop, w00t.gif

Sutheps letter will be filed along with the others, in the bin

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 1

P.S. My followers are peace-loving people as well. Just watch attached video - which is self explanatory - but might need some seriously edited sub-titling.

Hmmm... I saw passion in that clip, not violence.

And money can't buy passion.

What's your point?

Passion and violence...not a great mix

This is simply untrue. The number of protesters at the sites varies throughout the day. In the evenings, the sites are packed.

It's also important to point out that unlike the Shins having to pay people to show up, protesters are inundating Suthep with donations.

Pretty telling, IMO.

Dude, show your *own* photos as you're there.

The photo you showed didn't even include the marquee. Or what's happening under the Skytrain.

See you on Tuesday and we can do this right!

Pretty telling, IMO.

The photo you showed didn't even include the marquee. Or what's happening under the Skytrain.

Under the skytrain is just a night market. Would be people there anyway. Try walking that area sat night when there is no Coup attempt on... Its full.

There will be less than 1000 there tuesday for sure. I been every night. More onlookers and staff and bodyguards and army undercover than there are protestors.

Games up. Man up and admit it.

Since I loose great amount of orders because of the turmoil I thought good to check Asoke junction today to have a look for myself. Around 11.00 am. A music band playing to loud music. Less then 100 Riot Sissies hanging around doing nothing but sitting on a plastic sheet. Street vendor with T shirts. And the whole junction closed/blocked. This is ONLY possible in Thailand. If this idiotery goes on I have to release my staff from their jobs......a banner said: "if you rob the country it is called democracy. If we protest it is called we damage the economy". Yes Suthep. You damage the economy. And even more serious: people who want to bring out their votes, your intention is to obstruct them doing so? By barricading poll booths? The roots of democracy lie in that people can express their will with a pencil. You are going to avoid that with your Sissies? Pretty sure Obama has a strong opinion about you. And more important things to do. The

11AM is a bit early. Go there after the sun sets, and there'll be thousands.

It's now past 8 pm and there are only hundreds, not thousands (in Asoke).

It could not have been more than hundreds in Sukhumvit today. Mostly decent people but led by the usual thugs who look as though they could do with a good wash. Not the image the protesters need to project

• Like 1

This is simply untrue.

Just over a month ago we were talking about the validity of claims 6 million were in the streets, now we are debating whether they exceed 1000.

Its over. The Dems forced the government to call an election then fuc_ked up by not taking part in the said election. The anti government protestors have been badly led beyond belief and sadly the real motives of those funding it have become clear.

Six million or five million; I won't quibble. But just compare that to *any* of the Shins' "Million Man Marches."

There is no debate whether current crowds exceed 1000. There are some people telling the truth, and others attempting to mislead by prevarication. Anyone can Google Blue Sky Online and have a look for themselves.

While it's true that the present daily numbers are less than five or six million that showed up for the kick-off, my observation that the day-to-day numbers remain fairly constant. Except for immediately after the Victory Monument when the numbers actually swelled.

Happy to meet Gweiloman on Tuesday, and we can document the sites together. Can't get more fair and balanced than that.

Gweiloman, send me a PM, and let's do this!

Ummm do you know how many zeros in a million ? come on dont even go back down that road, max maybe ( and im being very kind here no more than 350,000 at its peak. Agreed its stable for numbers in the day maybe a few dozen at each site now.evening numbers have been dropping for weeks though. there are more staff and traders during the day than protesters usually in asok

Its a saturday no more than a few hundred when i went past Asoke a while ago. Wishing dosnt make it any different sorry.

Victory monument went past earlier today and traffic is moving freely, wouldnt even know there was a protest site there tbh but havnt been past in the evening so cant say if it swells.

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 1

What's your point?

Perhaps, but I didn't see any violence in the clip. Did you? If so, where?

I saw shrieking,screeching, irrational nonsense....and the potential for violence as she was cheered on by mindless twerps (who didn't have a clue what she was saying....they were simply braying in support)

• Like 2

Pretty telling, IMO.

Just went past Asoke i can confirm this is about tright in numbers,

Your phone can't take photos? Guess people will just have to tune into Blue Sky to have a look.

The honourable poster Khun Piichai counting protesters!attachicon.gifMr__Magoo.png

Personal attacks, Khun Soi41? I thought you were better than that.

No, that was actually a try to inject a little humor into the endless rhetoric on this thread!

Clearly not very succesful!sad.png

Some people take themselves way too seriously!!coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Since I loose great amount of orders because of the turmoil I thought good to check Asoke junction today to have a look for myself. Around 11.00 am. A music band playing to loud music. Less then 100 Riot Sissies hanging around doing nothing but sitting on a plastic sheet. Street vendor with T shirts. And the whole junction closed/blocked. This is ONLY possible in Thailand. If this idiotery goes on I have to release my staff from their jobs......a banner said: "if you rob the country it is called democracy. If we protest it is called we damage the economy". Yes Suthep. You damage the economy. And even more serious: people who want to bring out their votes, your intention is to obstruct them doing so? By barricading poll booths? The roots of democracy lie in that people can express their will with a pencil. You are going to avoid that with your Sissies? Pretty sure Obama has a strong opinion about you. And more important things to do. The

I think human rights are more important than your business.

Think most of the country will welcome a suspension of rights for these idiots when they are moved on. Not as anybody is going to prosecute anybody anyway. The winners will take all and the numpties will just get a sore head, bullet or taser for their troubles. As the Human Rights watch here is compromised by the same intellects, they will not have any credibility when they bleat about any crackdown.

More serious scorn poured on the middle classes today from media and commentators. What idiots and what education do they think they have had to make them more smart even than cockroaches.

Billiions pulling out this week, malaysia opening up for Car manufacturing etc. Hotels empty, Japan, Singapore and chinese tourists cancelling in hundreds of thousands (and that is real 100k, not bluesky 100k)

The damage from this idiocy is long ranging and has not really started yet. Only when people try to go back to work in a month of so will they realise there are no orders, no interest in invesment etc.

But for now, because they are Sooooooooooooo educated, we must let middle class Bangkoks protest in their latte breaks and kill off business in the cause of the great flop of a dictator Suthep.

More good news. well done BKK. this won't affect the farmers as much as it will affect BKK.

http://www.establishmentpost.com/bangkok-shutdown-thai-protests-drive-businesses-south/

Funny that. I know a whole bunch of people from Chantaburi who could hardly be called middle class are out there protesting. And guess what Mr Thaksin lover? They'ree anything but middle class. Just remembered. Thaksin is working class or even lumpen proletariat. My bottom! Your stories about garbage collectors and the like are such fabrications. You simply don't get it at all do you. I'm out of here. No need to waste time with uneducated prejudiced right wing idiots.

Yes. And those people from Chantaburi do not protest around 11.00 am but they show up with thousands in the evening. Do you know the Fairy Tales of Grimm? Here we are in the creating of Fairy Tales of Flip Flopping Suthep. A joke of Buddha on 2 legs.

• Like 1

Pretty telling, IMO.

In your photo, the striped mats contain at the front 12 people on average.

I count 37 mats in the upper part and 40 in the lower part. = 924

Maybe 200 at the back of the state = 1124

Add a few hundred on for people around the area not in the photo or missed at the edges, it's about at 1500 people.

Sek Loso is playing? Well, lets just assume they're all really interested in the political speeches and not the concert. cheesy.gif

Edited by BlueNoseCodger

Pretty telling, IMO.

Under the skytrain is just a night market. Would be people there anyway.

Uh, usually there are cars there. Never seen any sort of market there before.

But send a PM, and you can join Gweiloman and I on Tuesday to document the sites for all the good people of TV.

The more the merrier I always say.

She could be Suthep's spokesperson for Obama. Obama would be so thrilled.

P.S. My followers are peace-loving people as well. Just watch attached video - which is self explanatory - but might need some seriously edited sub-titling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXIEIjxE-5c&feature=youtu.be

What's your point?

What's your point?

Perhaps, but I didn't see any violence in the clip. Did you? If so, where?

I saw shrieking,screeching, irrational nonsense....and the potential for violence as she was cheered on by mindless twerps (who didn't have a clue what she was saying....they were simply braying in support)

Oh, so now it's *potential* for violence. I understand.

Obama is so crooked and discredited, even his own shadow refuses to be seen around him. If you are writing respectful letters to a shameless bandit like Obama, then you are really at rock bottom. I wouldn't talk to Obama even if I was drowning and he had the only rope. In terms of reaching out to the US, I respect that a lot, and its good for business if you reassure people that your nation is stable and safe to interact with on whatever level. Unfortunately, imho the guy receiving this letter is a scoundrel beyond almost anything I've ever seen.

coffee1.gif

Edited by Yunla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXIEIjxE-5c&feature=youtu.be

Convincing argument right there.

If you are in a situation like that and want to start a riot, just say the dirtiest word in Thai "Tum mai?"