Moto GP - WSBK - 2014

soihok

Yes Miller has way too many dummy spits, I don't think that manager Ackie Ajo is doing much mentoring. Jack has got skill but Alex will be world champion, barring falls because he puts his head down and just does it. Casey Stoner used to have a few spits but calmed down (a bit) when he joined Cechinello which is where Jack is going so that's a good sign

• Like 2

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sepang FP3 Scott Redding slows & tells Pol there is a problem with your bike...

Basically telling him its smoking & losing oil

Why Pol then turns it back up after a quick look beats me....I guess because he was in 10th on list....but still

But he then flips a big highside & looks like he may have gotten hurt....Bike bursts into flames

Edited by mania

Not the cleverest of moves by Pol, did he think Scott was joking???

Anyway, good pole position from Miller by the looks of the times, half a second quicker than 2nd place (well done McPhee).

Did anyone see Moto 3 QP? Did Miller actually get down to riding instead of comedy arm waving, gesticulating and general Basil Fawlty impersonations?

Edited by Overandout

Thats quite an outrageous photo, looks painful.

Going back a week and it was good to see Vale win again, there seemed to be loads of fallers.

Going to miss the races again today facepalm.gif

Could we have a Moto2 new champ today?

I think Moto3 will go down to Valencia.

• Like 1

Good Moto3 today as usual!

Sometimes though while I agree Miller is great on brakes sometimes I think

He does a bit too much bump & barge due to it

If I were Alex I might be a bit pissed at the frequency he is used as Miller's berm

MotoGP was pretty dang good too today.

Track looked slippery in a few turns with all 3 top guys having a few almost moments.

Dani sadly went further than almost falling 2x he is definitely out of eh hunt now for top 3 WC

How about the old dog 46? Still can hunt that one wink.png

Soihok although I did not watch all of Moto2 ( I never do ) Yes we have a new WC Moto2 champ after today

Rabat sealed it

Edited by mania
  • Like 1

Yeah , I thought Marquez would have smartened up a bit after the first couple of times , there was even a time when Miller let him past so he could do it again at the same corner.

As for the big'uns I thought Rossi did great , but once MM started pushing it I think Rossi was just glad to take second spot.

• Like 1

Well done to Guinters.

Baz is a git.

He seems to forget that he was responsible for Toms only DNF of the year, at Sepang

As he moves to MotoGP now its fair to say that he probably won't be riding for Kawasaki again.

Last race of the year for MotoGP on Sunday

This should be an interesting weekend in Moto3 & MotoGP

For Moto3 if Alex is smart & Jack gets ahead all Alex need do is stick to his wheel

But emotions? We will see

MotoGP Could be interesting & think Jorge has a advantage historically at this track

Last win being 2013...Rossi last win here was 10 years ago...but anything is possible it seems

So the battle for 2nd overall WC could be good. Rossi sure has been on it these last few races.

But like Moto3 if Rossi stays close or finishes ahead even if they are all in their usual top spots should see Rossi cinch 2nd in the WC

Impressive

I also saw a blurb where he (Rossi) said he will be trying hard next year for a 10thWC that would be impressive

to say the least..

Edited by mania
  • Like 1

Moto 3 is going to be a bitch fight! And it should be a good one.

MGP will be more interesting on Monday than on Sunday, but I guess there will be no television coverage…

What is going on Monday OO?

Testing or end of year interviews?

Sorry, should have said 2015…

Sent from a telephone, which make and model is no concern of yours….

Ah yes would be great to watch some of that.

Suzuki too

I just read that Aoyama will be Honda's test rider for 2015

I don't know if that means Stoner is out of it or not

although article said they are working on an agreement with Stoner too

Edited by mania

Now the 2014 season draws to an end, and all champions have been decided. I congratulate Marc Marquez , Tito Rabat , and the latest world champ Alex Marquez . And a thank you to all riders who have participated in this excellent 2014 season.

• Like 2

Lost for words with the Moto3 finale, absolutely outstanding race and close to a brilliant 2014 championship.

Pity Miller didn't congratulate him on the podium, but these guys are so young they may not understand - but he was gutted. Good win for him though, very hard.

So, 2014 = the year of MARQUEZ (and Spain = all 3 classes) clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

• Like 1

Watching Moto2 now, battle between Tito and Luthi, hoping Luthi can do it.

Moto GP. Happy to see #46 on pole, but I will be cheering Marc M #93 on for this win, only to set a new record for the number of wins in a season.

Also, really looking forward to see the Suzuki - lets hope it doesn't break down (Vinales will be riding this next year)......

Great racing ------ pity I'm not there.

• Like 1

Watching Moto2 now, battle between Tito and Luthi, hoping Luthi can do it.

Moto GP. Happy to see #46 on pole, but I will be cheering Marc M #93 on for this win, only to set a new record for the number of wins in a season.

Also, really looking forward to see the Suzuki - lets hope it doesn't break down (Vinales will be riding this next year)......

Great racing ------ pity I'm not there.

Suzuki has been looking quite good with the exception of

that one explosion ;)

But to be doing as well as they have time wise is pretty impressive in GP

Another record for MM...13 wins in a season

Good race & Rossi again shows he still has it.

Lorenzo is definitely rain shy ....

Anyone else see Pedrosa's spent rear tire?

No surprise he slowed a bit but still good for 3rd

Edited by mania
  • Like 1