Suthep will be arrested soon, should surrender to avoid violence: Chalerm

Lite Beer

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is what happens when someone tried to exercise is right to vote.

1619168_10152180614132855_1640878479_n.j

Why does this photo remind me of 1976? Time to stop this brainless fascist mob and their Fuehrer good and proper. What an insult to this country that they are allowed to use the Thai colors for their purposes. Hope Thailand has enough jail cells or FEMA camps to retain them. How much I'd like to kick that short-legged Mongo in his groins...

Edited by catweazle

]

Why does this photo remind me of 1976?

With absolutely zero information provided the removed photo could be 1976.

Sorry the photo is from Thaivisa News section today. Also a protest leader was killed by Red Shirts protesters.

Edited by RWB60

"Chalerm, an outspoken veteran politician with a background in the police force, said he was unsure whether the arresting police officers would take recourse to an extrajudicial killing in case of armed resistance.

"I don't know if there will be extrajudicial killings. I will not be among the arresting officers. But whatever will happen or if there may be loss, people should understand that the police will use their good judgement," Chalerm said."

He really said that?

As incredible as it seems, I'm sure he did. Extrajudicial killings are, of course, a favorite tactic of Thaksin and his cronies.

]

Yeah, right... By any chance - do you live in a pineapple on the bottom of the ocean?

Edited by catweazle

]

Yeah, right... By any chance - do you live in a pineapple on the bottom of the ocean?

By any chance, do you live in Bangkok and have family that actually want to vote? Tough when the word is out by one side to block those who want to vote, while the other side is saying extrajudicial killings are possible and you know there has already been an assignation in the area.

Easy to talk big when you aren't here.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

]

No, just someone who doesn't necessarily fall for every unsourced, unlinked, undated photo with no information that turns up as someone's first post on the forum and then jump in with some rant over the aforementioned photo.

But, then again, I'm not naive and gullible.

"Tarit yesterday also warned people not to take part in the protests, saying they could be regarded as violating the law or could end up clashing with police.

He said ordinary protesters would be also deemed to have violated the law under the state of emergency. He said that by attempting to interrupt an election, they could face a jail term of up to 10 years."

Ah, another fascist having his moment. Who let PT's pit bull loose?

Still the protesters should know by now that exercising your democratic right to protest is a crime in PT's eyes (if they are the ones you object to that is).

Exercising democratic right ?????-

Are you saying that cutting electricity and water to government building , forcing schools and banks to close is just merely exercising democratic rights ? ? Which democratic country do you think would allow such rights ?

• Like 1

Pretty reasonable - Suthep and his cohorts have said enough to hang themselves. Time to go to the monkey house. However being filthy rich and corrupt - they won't see prison anytime soon after all this is thailand. giggle.gif

Can you read?

Then read the article again, and see that, more or less, they plan to murder Suthep.

You think that will help?

You don't think this article is more or less a declaration of war?

Me thinks though doest protest too much.

The little fellow has an arrest warrant against him and has been ordered to turn himself in, which remains unanswered. Issued by the legal government. Now and finally they plan to come after him.

Suthep's kingdom and legal authority is not recognized anywhere so who would the government declare war on?

The authorities did open the door to killing if there's a violent resist to his arrest by the people who protect him.

Only the ''we are protestors of the people, we can do anything to you but you can't touch us' crowd can manage the upside down point of view that Suthep cannot be taken off the street by the authorities and anyone threatening or using weapons against the authorities making the arrest can be shot and killed in defending themselves against Suthep or a band of thugs which serve as his protection.

]

RT@james_clark: Great photo from @nationphoto showing a demonstrator's being forcibly prevented from voting fb.me/6EpZNFkPS

Thanks. That clears it up.

So it's a demonstrator being choked.

But I thought the demonstrators didn't want to vote?

Is the demonstrator being choked by other demonstrators?

Oh, the joys of random news gathering by Twatter.

:bah:

"Tarit yesterday also warned people not to take part in the protests, saying they could be regarded as violating the law or could end up clashing with police.

He said ordinary protesters would be also deemed to have violated the law under the state of emergency. He said that by attempting to interrupt an election, they could face a jail term of up to 10 years."

Still the protesters should know by now that exercising your democratic right to protest is a crime in PT's eyes (if they are the ones you object to that is).

"Democratic right" to occupy government buildings? to block major thoroughfares in the capital?

Perhaps you've been in Thailand too long, otherwise please tell us in what other country this happens.

btw, I'm with neither side, so spare me the evils of the other side.

• Like 1

its easy, cordon off the area, roll in the tear gas and send a police unit in with tasers and stun batons, backed up with rubber bullet snipers. Aresst this low life scum and put him behind bars where he belongs.

If Chalerm can't do it, give the assignment to me, ill have Suthep in custody in less than 1 hour.

Think you watch far too many American movies for your own good.

Some of the protestors are armed to the teeth. Some are waiting around the corner fully armed. Too much movie - I second that.

Retarded now - first fascist. What's next? Can hardly wait. I won't play along with calling you anything because quite frankly, my 4.5 year old playing Xbox at the moment is far more interesting...that playing sticks and stones with grown ups - I think.

Back to my point. You advocate killing people for blocking roads. Please go re-read your original posts regarding this matter. Or have you now softened your stance from DEAD or alive?

Anyway, it appears that the polling stations are being blocked so you may get what you wish for soon if MR. C holds the same opinion as you.

No, for the fourth time. I want them brought in, but if they resist they should be met with deadly force. The most important is that they are arrested. Hence my comment dead or alive.

Do you get it now? Or do you need me to explain it to you a fifth time?

It's perfectly clear: DEADLY force.

deadly: Likely to cause or capable of producing death; aiming to kill or destroy (Merriam-Webster)

Edited by metisdead
30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.

Exercising democratic right ?????-

Are you saying that cutting electricity and water to government building , forcing schools and banks to close is just merely exercising democratic rights ? ? Which democratic country do you think would allow such rights ?

Read the first paragraph of the quote. Read my post. Join the dots.

"Democratic right" to occupy government buildings? to block major thoroughfares in the capital?

Perhaps you've been in Thailand too long, otherwise please tell us in what other country this happens.

btw, I'm with neither side, so spare me the evils of the other side.

As I have repeatedly said on this thread that is not what I am saying. . However just in case you missed them

I support the democratic right to protest. I do not agree with the current protests as they now stand. I support elections and the right of the party with most seats to form a govt. I also support the right to protest govts that are as inept and corrupt as PT were. Suthep is a fascist as is his council. I wish he'd go home. Tarit is also a fascist and his thinking on the right to demonstrate is clear in the quote I used. Congrats on being on neither side. Believe it or not you are not alone!

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

Thanks. That clears it up.
So it's a demonstrator being choked.
But I thought the demonstrators didn't want to vote?
Is the demonstrator being choked by other demonstrators?

Oh, the joys of random news gathering by Twatter.

tsnyder, apparently your English language reading skills aren't doing too well today, as it CLEARLY states that the Peaceful-We-Won't-Block-Voters are the ones DOING the choking. Please try to keep up.

I shall believe it when I see it happen .

Suthep and fellow leaders should have been arrested and imprisoned for insurrection long ago .

However it is known that he has an armed bodyguard surrounding him . Chalerm is saying it is time for action , but that if armed bodyguards open fire on

the police , the police will return fire and people may get hurt or killed . There must be a discreet way to arrest him , the police need some SAS advice

on the method and timing , perhaps an element of surprise .

moonao is all over it

its easy, cordon off the area, roll in the tear gas and send a police unit in with tasers and stun batons, backed up with rubber bullet snipers. Aresst this low life scum and put him behind bars where he belongs.

If Chalerm can't do it, give the assignment to me, ill have Suthep in custody in less than 1 hour.

Best Keyboard Warrior Post of the Month!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Agreed.

Let loose the hounds. Tick a tick-a good timing and Chalerm sounds like he has the cajones to cut to the chase here.

"Yeah, meet de boys on the battlefront. The wild Tchopatoulas gonna stomp some rump." violin.gif

by Marley's Ghost

The strategy was clearly to get red shirts/MIB to instigate violence with grenade throwing incidents to justify the Emergency Decree. Now it is in force more of the same to justify full use of the decree. But it seems that Thaksin is painting himself into the same corner he painted Abhisit nad Suthep into in 2010. Even if he can point to a mandate from elections, albeit without being able to form a government, he should know that no government has survived in office since 1973 after using overwhelming force.

Could be an interesting constitutional situation after elections. Can a caretaker government that appears to have won an election but has been unable to form a new government resign or dissolve the unconvened parliament?

It's all the same

Only the names will change

Everyday

It seems we're wastin' away

Another place

Where the faces are so cold

I drive all night

Just to get back home

I'm a cowboy

On a steel horse I ride

I'm wanted

Dead or alive

Wanted

Dead or alive

Sometimes I sleep

Sometimes it's not for days

The people I meet

Always go their separate ways

Sometimes you tell the day

By the bottle that you drink

And times when you're alone

All you do is think

I'm a cowboy

On a steel horse I ride

I'm wanted

(Wanted)

Dead or alive

Wanted

(Wanted)

Dead or alive

Ohh I ride

Ohh

Oh I'm a cowboy

On a steel horse I ride

I'm wanted

(Wanted)

Dead or alive

When I walk these streets

A loaded six string on my back

I play for keeps

'Cause I might not make it back

I've been everywhere

(Ohh, yea)

Still I'm standin' tall

I've seen a million faces

And I've rocked them all

'Cause I'm a cowboy

On a steel horse I ride

I'm wanted

(Wanted)

Dead or alive

Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive

... the relevance being what precisely ?

I hope you have the same attitude when Thaksin arrives back on Thai soil.

Yes I would if Thaksin had a warrant out for his arrest and was trying to evade being captured by having armed men surrounding him.

Ah, the legendary hypocrisy and selective memory again. Thaksin DOES have a warrant out for his arrest. He skipped out of town to avoid going to jail. Remember?

Politically motivated arrest warrent for Thaksin only. He really should come back, land at Chiang mai , they will never touch him. He has done a lot less than Sethup

He's done a lot less than Suthep??????

Really....and where did you get your information from to make such a dumb post?

How do you think his wealth was boosted by something like $1 Billion+ over the past 2 years......from smart deals??? Wake up....things must be very slow in Mongolia.......