Suthep will be arrested soon, should surrender to avoid violence: Chalerm

Lite Beer

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting to see the shift in attitude and language on the pro-Govt side from yesterday/today. The word "fascist" is being used rather heavily on here (guess they've managed to reach the letter "F" in their Jack & Jill crayoning books, well done guys), and they also seem now to be advocating the killing or hanging of anyone who resists arrest or prevents election polling. Guess the true colors are coming to the surface now they are under pressure.

Those who "resist" arrest get arrested. Those who mount insurrections, threaten the government, ruin business in the middle of the high season, get something else.

Interesting. Did you say the same back in 2010?

I hope you have the same attitude when Thaksin arrives back on Thai soil.

Yes I would if Thaksin had a warrant out for his arrest and was trying to evade being captured by having armed men surrounding him.

Ah, the legendary hypocrisy and selective memory again. Thaksin DOES have a warrant out for his arrest. He skipped out of town to avoid going to jail. Remember?

Yes, but if Thaksin was actually in Thailand using armed guards to circumvent justice you would be right in your assertions. Thaksin has a warrant but is not living on Thai soil and actively trying to overthrow the government.

No he's too much of a coward to lead from the front as we saw 4 years ago. Was that justified or acceptable then?

You saw it here and mock and dismiss it but it!s the beginning of civil war

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No it's not.

It'll all be forgotten by Songkrahn.

TIT, don't forget.

Good stuff.

Perhaps than can seize all the assets he stole off the tax payer in the palm oil scandal whilst their at it.

I don't think chalerm wants any past cases of corruption investigated. He's got his own skeletons to keep hidden.

Is his son going to take part in the arrest of suthep I wonder.

Chalerm has a garage full of skeletons, including a

25 million baht Bentley

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

and a 26 million baht Rolls Royce

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Should be arrested for painting a Bentley pink, if he drives round in it no wonder everybody laughs at him.cheesy.gif

Drive?

The rich elite only ride in the back of their luxury cars and hire their chauffeurs to do the driving.

post-198911-0-49274900-1390783768_thumb.

I did forget to add the word 'allegedly' in my post, but yes.

Mr Chalerm has a dodgy history but I suspect his time in Scandinavia has made him see the error of his ways. He seems to be on the right path again now and probably regrets the past. He should be given the chance to make amends

No, I'd not heard of that one...but I believe he spent some time in Norway or Denmark. Anyway, he strikes me as a sensible chap, capable, bright , presents well.....I have been impressed by his manner

Nice use of "sarcasm" thumbsup.gifclap2.gif

Good stuff.

Perhaps than can seize all the assets he stole off the tax payer in the palm oil scandal whilst their at it.

I don't think chalerm wants any past cases of corruption investigated. He's got his own skeletons to keep hidden.

Is his son going to take part in the arrest of suthep I wonder.

Chalerm has a garage full of skeletons, including a

25 million baht Bentley

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

and a 26 million baht Rolls Royce

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Should be arrested for painting a Bentley pink, if he drives round in it no wonder everybody laughs at him.cheesy.gif

He wanted a Pink Rolls with 6 wheels to emulate his hero but couldn't find (steal) one . . . FAB1 doesn't work so well in Thai on the number plate either.

Thai people are not very impressed with hard man Chalerm. So hard that he refrained from visiting South Thailand as he was a little frightened. Far as I remember, he was given the job of finding a solution to the South's problems by Yingluck, but didn't actually manage to get there very often

Interesting to see the shift in attitude and language on the pro-Govt side from yesterday/today. The word "fascist" is being used rather heavily on here (guess they've managed to reach the letter "F" in their Jack & Jill crayoning books, well done guys), and they also seem now to be advocating the killing or hanging of anyone who resists arrest or prevents election polling. Guess the true colors are coming to the surface now they are under pressure.

Those who "resist" arrest get arrested. Those who mount insurrections, threaten the government, ruin business in the middle of the high season, get something else.

Jobs in parliament?

Yes I would if Thaksin had a warrant out for his arrest and was trying to evade being captured by having armed men surrounding him.

Ah, the legendary hypocrisy and selective memory again. Thaksin DOES have a warrant out for his arrest. He skipped out of town to avoid going to jail. Remember?

Yes, but if Thaksin was actually in Thailand using armed guards to circumvent justice you would be right in your assertions. Thaksin has a warrant but is not living on Thai soil and actively trying to overthrow the government.

No he's controlling it.

"Tarit yesterday also warned people not to take part in the protests, saying they could be regarded as violating the law or could end up clashing with police.

He said ordinary protesters would be also deemed to have violated the law under the state of emergency. He said that by attempting to interrupt an election, they could face a jail term of up to 10 years."

Ah, another fascist having his moment. Who let PT's pit bull loose?

Still the protesters should know by now that exercising your democratic right to protest is a crime in PT's eyes (if they are the ones you object to that is).

"Democratic right" to occupy government buildings? to block major thoroughfares in the capital?

Perhaps you've been in Thailand too long, otherwise please tell us in what other country this happens.

btw, I'm with neither side, so spare me the evils of the other side.

As I have repeatedly said on this thread that is not what I am saying. . However just in case you missed them

I support the democratic right to protest. I do not agree with the current protests as they now stand. I support elections and the right of the party with most seats to form a govt. I also support the right to protest govts that are as inept and corrupt as PT were. Suthep is a fascist as is his council. I wish he'd go home. Tarit is also a fascist and his thinking on the right to demonstrate is clear in the quote I used. Congrats on being on neither side. Believe it or not you are not alone!

Thanks for clarifying.

And Nick Nostitz is back on New Mandala glorifying the red shirts with a photographic essay that looks as if it was shot by a 5-year old with his first Brownie camera.

Because you disagree, it is glorifying? Most of the pictures are no different than one would see in the Nation, save for the photographs of the injured people. Mr. Nostitz has to be doing something right as he makes a respectable living from his (legal) endeavors.

Edited by geriatrickid

Such a pathetic response, "Thaksin is only interested in one thing, Himself! To get what he wants the he is actively trying to destroy the country If he is not allowed to return to Thailand a free Dictator!

And Nick Nostitz is back on New Mandala glorifying the red shirts with a photographic essay that looks as if it was shot by a 5-year old with his first Brownie camera.

Because you disagree, it is glorifying? Most of the pictures are no different than one would see in the Nation, save for the photographs of the injured people. Mr. Nostitz has to be doing something right as he makes a respectable living from his (legal) endeavors.

A living, but respectable: now that is really subjective!

That's not what Mr. Nostitz says himself.

Many people and institutions are scared of any open association with me, and will not hire me fearing to be drawn into the same. I make less money than any journalist here who works this subject

Since the elections have been over, my only income came from the recent conference in Singapore on the 2006 coup in which i was invited to speak, and for which i have to write a paper.

As i am so obsessed with this Red/Yellow conflict i have also no time to look for other sources of income

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/503732-recalling-october-7-2008-police-crackdown-on-yellow-shirt-protest/page-3#entry4751344

But I do agree with you that his pictures are no different than one could find by a rookie photographer working for The Nation.

in all demoratic coutrrys terrorist like suthep are in the first day for insurrection in prison. you can clearly see the goverment of yingluck really have a lot of patience. to much for me and many more farangs. by the way the german goverment wrote me in a email answer after i have questioned them how is the official statement from the goverment of germany this: the yellows are more than anti democrats. yellows means goverment for the most corrupt politicans and for the super rich in thailand and for the aristocracy. and the german goverment is really not a left wing goverment.

• Like 1

in all demoratic coutrrys terrorist like suthep are in the first day for insurrection in prison. you can clearly see the goverment of yingluck really have a lot of patience. to much for me and many more farangs. by the way the german goverment wrote me in a email answer after i have questioned them how is the official statement from the goverment of germany this: the yellows are more than anti democrats. yellows means goverment for the most corrupt politicans and for the super rich in thailand and for the aristocracy. and the german goverment is really not a left wing goverment.

:cheesy:

Please, oh please, share with us what the German government wrote back in reponse to your rant.

Suthep will be arrested soon,

"Soon" is such a vague expression of time in Thailand it could mean sometime to never.

As the movie advertisements say, "coming soon". (lay-ol, lay-ol nee)

Chalerm's defines soon, thus far, as meaning more than 3 days.

Excuse me returrning to theOP

Suthep will be arrested soon, should surrender to avoid violence: Chalerm
Started by Lite Beer, 2014-01-26 06:04
I realize that speed is commodity hereabouts but can someone exlplain how soon is soon,please don't Thai to me,I assume it's longer than famers being paid soon,but slower than my PR application being looked at soon?