Pathum Police Arrest RPG-Wielding 'Militant'

Lite Beer

They caught one ... how many made it thru?

How was he suppose to meet the contact to deliver the goods?

I know nothing ... I see nothing ... I hear nothing

The cell phone must have belonged to Get Smart ... or else how is that a weapon?

if you could read Thai and would look elsewhere than the biased The Nation or the other English newspaper - you would know that they catch people like him every day since weeks now - there is plenty of information / evidence out there including pics and videos and long before it is reported here!

• Like 1

I want to know his province so we might guess on which side he is. My guess he is from the South.

If he's from the South he took a very inefficient route into BKK. His arrest location indicates he was coming from the North, Northeast, or perhaps even Cambodia/Laos/Burma.

The cell phone must have belonged to Get Smart ... or else how is that a weapon?

how can a cell phone be used as a weapon? wow. OK Mr. Amish. cell phones make excellent detonators, triggers, and, surprising, good communication devices.

cell hones also give away your location and the history of your location, through triangulation. But the police dont use this tactic because they dont want to ask their superiors. as for me, i would hire a decent hacker to get that information.

I want to know his province so we might guess on which side he is. My guess he is from the South.

Rest assured that if the accused had a cat that had a cousin that once lived south of kalasin the world would kniw

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"they caught one .... how many made it through?"

Good point.

Also, who is the mastermind behind this activity?

Can / will the police investigate this point / will there ever be any details revealed on this question?

• Like 1

So why are they posting a picture with people wearing whistles.....What a farce. They have some guy, delivering weapons, to hurt peaceful protesters and they post a picture, inferring that Protesters have something to do with it. If they really wanted to find out, who hired the guy, they would get the info. Thai Police are famous for torturing people for information.

So seeing that the police could not get the info, makes me think, they are covering something up.

no one in the picture wears a whistle those red/white/blue ribbons are to hold i.d. cards

theres enough angry taxi driversin BKK to take on the lot of them ,millions have had their livelyhoods brought to a standstill by these suthep mobs .

These days every taxi driver I talk with hates Thaksin and hates this Govt .... this is a big change from a few years ago.

Hired by a military officer....would that be the same military that the great and good of ThaiVisa trust to protect the interests of the Thai people?

Of course the terrorist, and RTP wouldn't make something like that up, would they? thumbsup.gif

Military officer - wonder from which service, or even country?

• Like 1

If any of the people caught with grenades and other war weapons in the last few weeks had even the faintest possible link to the anti-government protests the police would be shouting it from the rooftops 24/7.

So far, silence.

Haven't heard anything more neither from the group caught carrying the same type of grenades used in the attacks, nor from the one caught on camera at Victory Monument, one of the suspects was quoted as knowing who he was and were he was hiding but still nothing.

Complete silence on who he is linked to, not even the usual infamous BIB speculation.

Your right Alec, if he was thought to be involved with the protesters it would be headline news but if a red shirt there would be no rush to admit it.

Thank goodness for the invaluable and totally anonymous ' 3rd Hand ' group, he can fit in there nicely if the truth doesn't fit purpose.

The army is made of people, is 80% of Thai people want to vote, then 80% of army want to vote.

Take a meat cleaver to your number.

Survey: Less Than Half of Thais will go to vote

Suan Dusit Poll survey published this afternoon revealed that only 45.56% of surveyed people said they planned to vote if the election goes ahead.

19.8% said they would not turn out to vote, 15.78% said they might vote depending on the situation at that time, 14% said they were unsure if they would vote or not, and 5.33% said they were not likely to vote.

http://dusitpoll.dusit.ac.th/polldata/2557/25571390540566.pdf[/url]

Edited by tsnyder

Elsewhere in the world this guy would have been charged with terrorism. The keystone cops are bent and are part of the problem.

theres enough angry taxi driversin BKK to take on the lot of them ,millions have had their livelyhoods brought to a standstill by these suthep mobs .

Actually I would have thought that the even crappier than usual bus service with many not going where they should to avoid the protests combined with the longer journey's to go round the protests would result in improved business for a lot of the taxi drivers. The motorcycle taxi drivers are loving it as their business has skyrocketed due to the protests.,..