Sleeves for beer bottles

charlie1968

Just a suggestion……………………have you ever thought of asking the owner / manager/ess of your local bar????

If you get no joy there, go to the next bar and repeat the previous steps!

For Gods sake, c'mon!

Majority of bars do not buy them they are given to them by the beer suppliers.

Just a suggestion……………………have you ever thought of asking the owner / manager/ess of your local bar????

For Gods sake, c'mon!

This is TV, not for people who can think for themselves.

• Like 1

For Gods sake, c'mon!

This is TV, not for people who can think for themselves.

Are you sure you are correct. Is it not the other way round

In case anyone is interested. Was just in CM plastics. (FYI lots of good eats down near there tonight: Chinese New Year) CM Plastics have the beer sleeves, short fat-sh ones for 39 baht and slightly taller for 59 baht. (I think cans and small bottles respectively). They didn't have the proper ones for big beer bottles but I bought one of each and was able to jam a big Leo bottle into the sleeve made for a can, better than nothing. They only had a bout 20 left in all, mostly pics of elephants and boxing and such. At the night market a girl was asking 200 baht for the "big" sleeve. I'm sure it would have been less but her opening price was so high I just smiled and walked away, of course its a tourist area and good on her if she can get close to that price.

Anyway, there you are, cold beer is important and I think the cold season is about over . . . . . .