Have any of the TV member's had an encounter with an Alien?

lmfao

Interested, Does anyone have an Alien story or E.T experience in Thailand or else where, As I don't hear any Thai's talking about Alien's? Or do Thai recognize the possibility of Extra Terrestrial's?

post-198216-0-34763600-1390840491_thumb.

Edited by lmfao

IMO the widespread belief in alien stories you find in some western cultures is due to a large extent to the loss of the more traditional supernatural beliefs.

Since Thais largely haven't let go of their traditional spirits/ghosts/demons/small-G gods, there hasn't been a need to adopt the more modern superstitions.

That's not to say I think life on other planets isn't likely, just because I think most/all such stories back home are hogwash.

• Like 1

In Thailand I am classed as an Alien, as are many of my friends.

If you are looking for alien anal probe stories, you might need to go onto a different forum or go to the US.

Yawn,,,,,,, Your wisdom is out of this world, lmfao

I've seen many on beach road

Reminiscent of The Cantina Bar in Star Wars.

I suppose this is all I can expect form TV posting this late at night LMFAOcheesy.gifblink.pngfacepalm.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Yeah, sorry it's been a long day and my humour is not what it should be.

I have. Back in 2000, 3 hours after landing at BKK for the first time. I saw these wild looking creatures: dark skin, long black hair, tight ass and spoke a strange dialect known as "you hansum man".

They abducted me, did horrible experiments on me.

I will never forget. It has affected my entire life.

The other aliens are known as "katoeys"...they have some sort of magical stick. Never seen one, but know of others who have. Scary stuff!!!

• Like 1

They cover it up here as rooffie (?) druggings...."I took this indeterminate being back to my hotel room and remember nothing about it. My family fortune went missing from the hotel room safe along with my

entire rare watch collection, Franck Mullers and even my Timex, and ten zillion baht I had for the next two weeks.""

Aliens every time its a conspiracy I tell you. Probe into it.

Lots of people have Aliens fly here over thousands of light years then abduct some hillbilly and do medical experiments on him or to the cows in the fields then fly thousands of light years back home ,just like out govts would ,never bothering to get in touch with those in charge or exploring the planet . cheesy.gif

Consider the following scenario:

A spaceship, not from our world, lands in Bangkok near Silom Sala Daeng, and Xor34 the ship's emissary emerges and says through his Acme decoder device Take me to your leader.

The nearest Thai says, ok we must go to see Khun Suthep

Another Thai says, no, we must go to see PM Yingluck

A group of soldiers who had been walking by, say, no, we must go to the military headquarters.

A group of ladyboys shriek out, Nooooooo, we must go to Balcony on soi 4, where our leader Miss Kitti is.

And then other Thais speak out all with their own opinion as to who the leader is. Tempers flare, hot words are spoken and fists fly. Soon they are using whatever objects are handy to hit each other. Someone pulls a gun and starts shooting.

Xor34 retreats back to the ship, and it quickly lifts of, and the heat generated from the liftoff incinerates many of the people down below. As the ship reaches a height of several hundred meters it let's loose a volley of plasma power destroying everyone and everything beneath it.

Then the spaceship leaves.

They walk amongs us ,mainly in soi 6 and 7 you can see them daily dressed in a disguise of shorts ,vest black socks and sandals and very often covered in tattoos with sometimes a pony tail but bald on top. they can also be seen proudly walking down the street ,belly first and with a young thai girl in tow (she is usually talking into a hand held device)

• Like 1