Explosions rock anti-government protest sites in Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure that IF the Pro democracy lot really wanted to, then the street of Bangkok would be awash with bodies and blood.

Considering the pro democracy protesters are the ones being hit - that is a really odd statement... I have never seen a protest this big (anywhere in the world) and this peaceful - sadly those who want things to remain status quo, who do not want a change for Thailand, anti-reform peoples, is now using bombs (how ever small) and killing sprees to intimidate protesters...

Not sure I understand, the anti government mob with Pro Democracy in there name want to stop the voting process

and have the country led by an unelected council, selected by one man, but the guys who want to vote for some reason

you consider them un-democratic. I think you are confused. Do you consider Democratic Republic of North Korea a democracy

because it is in there name. How about Democratic Republic of Congo. If you do then I guess democracy is just a name.

If it wasn't so sad it would be quite funny i suppose. The Suthep groupies on here have somehow convinced themselves that doing away with elections, disenfranchising 60 odd million voters, forcibly preventing citizens from exercising their democratic right to vote, having an unelected, self appointed elite of a few hundred from the upper classes ruling over the rest of the 60 odd million, etc etc, is 'Pro Democracy'! The extent of their ignorance is quite staggering really, the average 14 year old with even a rudimentary education would be laughing. Even more staggering is their apparent willingness to advertise this ignorance for all to see on a public forum!

• Like 1

And here ladies and gentleman is how Shinawatra 'democracy' works.

I choose the side that want democratic elections over the side that want to block people from democratically voting any day of the week.

This is what the current situation is about ladies and gentleman.

Maybe you could change my mind by telling me what these great reform ideas are that the people are out protesting about, do they even know? do you believe that they even know?

Do you know?

I mean you're hardly supporting an unelected government while you slate the other sides 'democracy' are you?

Edited by HD 205

And here ladies and gentleman is how Shinawatra 'democracy' works.

And Suthep 's democracy works by physically preventing people from voting. Let's face it. Both sides suck harder than a drowning whore.

If you think killing someone in cold blood is the same as blocking a polling station youre truly a sorry person!!

Blocking polling stations is anarchy and has to be stopped. Simple

The World has never seen anti democracy march before. Just another failed coup attempt. Suthep screams Coup.. Army says no can do. Not up to the job aren't the army. They are split, factionalised and can't even cope in the south.

Millions have died defending democracy on both sides. Stop bleating about it and accept fascism and totalitarianism must be stopped. In Thailand.. There are enough people to stop this!!! and they will. They just have to do it whilst keeping the army out.

Sutheps stage is just a series of diktats to his dumb followers. He would be the same if he got back in power with his Poodles Council. Some are too dumb to see it and will just stay dumb and have to be swept asisde so democacy can prevail.

"So democracy can prevail" and the protesters are dumb. There has been little real democracy in this land from the beginning of its history and since they formed to constitution in the 30's progress along the democratic trail has be somewhat cosmetic.

I am afraid that you have to face the facts that the Shin's have raped this country and the PTP has proven itself beyond all doubt to be incompetent and corrupted at every level. This government of bullies idiots and despots needs to be removed.

If you want to see dumb just reflect on the PTP and the partisan followers..

pipkins post # 11

As is rampant corruption the manipulation of the judiciary, the legal system, nepotism and of course bail jumping by a convicted felon. Criminals evading the legal system by virtue of being co-opted as P.T.P puppet M.P.s. indeed the list is endless

Now those actions are indeed anarchy.

However as they are the policies of those you seem to blindly support you fail to see both the reality of the situation concerning your heroes and the irony of your post.whistling.gif

More idiotic prattle. I am still waiting to see a posting with some substance.

pipkins post # 11

As is rampant corruption the manipulation of the judiciary, the legal system, nepotism and of course bail jumping by a convicted felon. Criminals evading the legal system by virtue of being co-opted as P.T.P puppet M.P.s. indeed the list is endless

Now those actions are indeed anarchy.

However as they are the policies of those you seem to blindly support you fail to see both the reality of the situation concerning your heroes and the irony of your post.whistling.gif

More idiotic prattle. I am still waiting to see a posting with some substance.

Scobalob

vast swathes of businesses have been trashed all over BKK by Suthep and if you mess with someones rice bowl he can expect a violent response .

yellow shirt apologists are out in force whenever there is a attack on the mad protesters ,when its just retribution from angry businessmen