PM to be investigated on rice deal and impeachment bid

Lite Beer

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"negligence" should be easy to prove simply on the basis of how many meetings (which she supposedly "chaired") she didn't attend in reality.

She was 'clocked-in' by Chalerm's driver. ;).... She was there Q.E.D. giggle.gif

As with Thaksin, it does not matter what the majority thinks. If you're a criminal you have to face the consequences of your actions. That's democracy.

If only the Shinawatara's could abide by democracy, Thailand would not only be at peace, but would have more sand than rice.

• Like 1

This is an investigation whose time has come. There is absolutely no way that an impartial investigation can produce anything other that the dissolution of this administration. It is rife with scandal. From the non-existent China rice deal to the unconscionable plundering of the banks to feed an alarming addiction to graft, the Yingluck administration has shown no shame, and an utter and remarkably consistent disregard for ethics implicit or explicit.

So it's ok for a former judge, on the record suggesting that judges should determine who to APPOINT as senators, leading an investigation into democratic process...and being impartial. I don't think so....

This is an investigation whose time has come. There is absolutely no way that an impartial investigation can produce anything other that the dissolution of this administration. It is rife with scandal. From the non-existent China rice deal to the unconscionable plundering of the banks to feed an alarming addiction to graft, the Yingluck administration has shown no shame, and an utter and remarkably consistent disregard for ethics implicit or explicit.

Impartial investigators? In Thailand? Cost please. ;)

• Like 1

The probe and the impeachment will sure swing the votes to PTP - sympathy votes.

"Mr Vicha insisted that the probe against Ms Yingluck was not politically motivated or a political persecution against her."

The DEM and its PDRC/PCAD believes but not the rest of the Thais and some posters here.

Doesn't this all avoid the question of corruption in the rice scheme?

• Like 1

Mr Vicha insisted that the probe against Ms Yingluck was not politically motivated or a political persecution against her.

And people swallow this vomit?

Or have I got it wrong and the timing is just a mere coincidence.

It 100% should be investigated and people need to be held accountable for any corruption, but to believe that this is not politically motivated/political persecution in its timing in this current political climate, well it takes a 'braver' man than me to try to convince people of such nonsense.

But I guess some are fooled easier than others.

Khun Vicha's political views are not exactly secret, given his involvement in and comments about the drafting of the 2007 constitution: "...elections are evil" (wilkipedia piece). Very transparent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Constitution_of_Thailand

Well if it's on Wiki it must be true. whistling.gif

Edited by Phatcharanan
  • Like 1

Khun Vicha's political views are not exactly secret, given his involvement in and comments about the drafting of the 2007 constitution: "...elections are evil" (wilkipedia piece). Very transparent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Constitution_of_Thailand

Well if it's on Wiki it must be true huh?

You do know that wikipedia has citations, yes?

Here is the link where it sends you to:

http://nationmultimedia.com/2007/04/27/politics/politics_30032854.php

the real laugh is that the reds in here know yl is guilty as charged but are simply trying to make the judges look bad. How pathetic is it when you know that you are guilty but you just keep trying to blame everyone else(so it doesnt bugger up your biased rants), this will cause yl to either piss off like her brother or start crying saying she is innocent and didnt know anything about it(which is probably true as she is a total dipsh*t when it comes to brain power). Just goes to show when you take on a job purely for the power/money and to help big brother(without having a clue what to do) and dont do it sh*t happens, could happen to a nicer person, bye bye yl.

When a judge is on record as saying things like this one, doesn't it make u all warm inside to know he's just doing his job and all.

Mr Vicha insisted that the probe against Ms Yingluck was not politically motivated or a political persecution against her.

It 100% should be investigated and people need to be held accountable for any corruption, but to believe that this is not politically motivated/political persecution in its timing in this current political climate, well it takes a 'braver' man than me to try to convince people of such nonsense.

You're right, timing isn't a coincidence. Many agencies and organizations were well aware of the corruption of this government, but kept their mouth shut out of fear.

it was when Suthep lightened the wick that ail finally jumped on the wagon as it was clear now that they had the support.

You're right, timing isn't a coincidence. Many agencies and organizations were well aware of the corruption of this government, but kept their mouth shut out of fear.

it was when Suthep lightened the wick that ail finally jumped on the wagon as it was clear now that they had the support.

ROFLMAO

The judge was just scared so did nothing. I love thai comedy. Its just brilliant.

Boooooooooiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnng

• Like 2

From a September Nation article:

Besides the anticipated huge loss, the pledging scheme is also implicated in a corruption case. Vicha Mahakhun, a member of the National Anti-Corruption Commission, said the agency has now inspected half of the documents used to substantiate allegations that some companies are benefiting from the scheme.

He didn't seem exactly frozen with fear to suggest corruption back then either, did he?

As with Thaksin, it does not matter what the majority thinks. If you're a criminal you have to face the consequences of your actions. That's democracy.

If only the Shinawatara's could abide by democracy, Thailand would not only be at peace, but would have more sand than rice.

But, but, but... It was just an honest mistake. clap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif