90 Day Reporting

Give your Immigration Office a phone call and tell them your story. I have always found the staff to be friendly and most helpful. Last month I rang to say I had forgotten to send in my 90 day report, the first time in nearly four years. "No problems" they said, "get down here after the holidays, pay your 2,000 baht fine, and we will start you off again." All very friendly, even if it did cost me 2,000 baht.

Your next 90 day report must be due quite soon. Fill in a new 90 day report and get ready to send that too. :o

You changed your address on the report or you changed your address after the report so the self addressed envelope may have gone to your old address?

At any rate you are beyond any reasonable mail delay so if sent to Bangkok you could try to work it out with a phone call to 0-2285-5142, 0-2287-3101-10 ext.2262, 2263.

Otherwise I would make a trip to immigration with your mailing receipt and do it now. The receipt should avoid any fine I would think.

You changed your address on the report or you changed your address after the report so the self addressed envelope may have gone to your old address?

At any rate you are beyond any reasonable mail delay so if sent to Bangkok you could try to work it out with a phone call to 0-2285-5142, 0-2287-3101-10 ext.2262, 2263.

Otherwise I would make a trip to immigration with your mailing receipt and do it now. The receipt should avoid any fine I would think.

I changed my address on the form. I'm not going to Bangkok(I live in Khon Kaen). I'm scared to call them as they might ask me to go down. I avoid Nong kai as the guy is a <deleted>. Is there an email address I can write to them? Altenatively, if I wait till the end of the year, I can pay 2000 baht maybe, or they might let me off?

Has anyone forgotten their 90 day thing and NOT had to pay when renwing their visa?

I changed my address on the form. I'm not going to Bangkok(I live in Khon Kaen). I'm scared to call them as they might ask me to go down. I avoid Nong kai as the guy is a <deleted>. Is there an email address I can write to them? Altenatively, if I wait till the end of the year, I can pay 2000 baht maybe, or they might let me off?

Has anyone forgotten their 90 day thing and NOT had to pay when renwing their visa?

Maybe another alternative would be to go to the Immigration Office in Korat as it's closer to Khon Kaen than Bangkok. They are only doing 90 Day Reporting thus far. If you have your post mail receipt (registered or EMS) and a copy of your last report then you should have a "shot" at not having to pay any fine. And I would guess, worse case is you'll have to pay the 2000 Baht fine. :o

Give your Immigration Office a phone call and tell them your story. I have always found the staff to be friendly and most helpful. Last month I rang to say I had forgotten to send in my 90 day report, the first time in nearly four years. "No problems" they said, "get down here after the holidays, pay your 2,000 baht fine, and we will start you off again." All very friendly, even if it did cost me 2,000 baht.

Your next 90 day report must be due quite soon. Fill in a new 90 day report and get ready to send that too. :o

I never missed a 90 day but if I did I would just let it ride same fine for being 1 day late or 6months.Any comments?

As there is a new computer system in place I suspect they will be finding new ways of using it and a missing 90 day report may become a police search at some point. I would try to rectify.

As for checking of address that is probably already done if for support Thai wife as they are very keen on catching those that are not really together. I would always expect an address change to be checked in this age of computers (although you probably will not know it).

I sent my 90 day reporting off...
I changed my address on the form....
Aren’t the 90-day report and the address change report supposed to be different forms, TM-47 and TM-28?

However, this still would not explain why you did not get the receipt for your TM-47 report back.

---------------

Maestro