Thailand's DSI chief says five key PDRC leaders are foreigners

webfact

Sorry I will stop protestingcheesy.gif

Good because you nasty foreigners are destroying the country.biggrin.png Come over and entice women to work in bars, cause the majority of road deaths, crime is out of control and now you are trying to overthrow the government.

P.S We love your money so that is ok if you can give a little more.

Edited by chooka

This is the big muppet I think they are after. His pic is all over the internet so won't be long for him.

Belar0hCcAAGJGN.jpg

Then, these appeared to be at least 2 falangs

BfI5OiHCAAAmw_d.jpg

Yep that's them, the Evil Foreign Manipulators that masterminded the whole dam_n thing. Look at them, loitering with malicious Key Leader intent!

"Key leaders" seems rather unlikely to me. Far more likely to be a couple of mugs along for the ride Conor Purcel style, or someone's husband/boyfriend/whatever who presumed (rightly) that they would be victimised by the xenophobic gnat-brained authorities should they be seen in public.

To be fair you don't convince me that they are Foreigners. The 1st one maybe, but then i have seen many big light skinned thai's.. the 2nd picture... where are the falangs ??????

• Like 1

How are Thais able to doublethink themselves into believing their vainglorious propaganda and being cowered by foreigners at the same time? It is always someone else's fault; preferably a foreigner but anyone in the next village will do. It never strikes them as a fundamental weakness.

When Winston Smith was finally crushed in room 101 he turned against his last vestige of humanity; do it to her! Don't do it to me! Do it to Julia! It's her fault, not mine! Do it to her! (creatively misquoted, but you know the scene)

However, Winston was a broken man. He did love Big Brother.

What's the excuse for Thais?

How are Thais able to doublethink themselves into believing their vainglorious propaganda and being cowered by foreigners at the same time? It is always someone else's fault; preferably a foreigner but anyone in the next village will do. It never strikes them as a fundamental weakness.

When Winston Smith was finally crushed in room 101 he turned against his last vestige of humanity; do it to her! Don't do it to me! Do it to Julia! It's her fault, not mine! Do it to her! (creatively misquoted, but you know the scene)

However, Winston was a broken man. He did love Big Brother.

What's the excuse for Thais?

Who is Winston Smith, your local barber, butcher???

I would bet foreigners could run the place a darned sight better too. OK maybe not Kim yung nutjob but........

What would YOU Government of great britain do? - fill it woth Poland people and eastern europeans and give them 96% of new jobs - dont criticise Thailand till you sort your own countries mess out!!?

I would bet foreigners could run the place a darned sight better too. OK maybe not Kim yung nutjob but........

What would YOU Government of great britain do? - fill it woth Poland people and eastern europeans and give them 96% of new jobs - dont criticise Thailand till you sort your own countries mess out!!?

actually it's 97% and all the council houses and all the beautiful english ladies

post-195835-0-47139400-1391068707_thumb.

This is the big muppet I think they are after. His pic is all over the internet so won't be long for him.

Belar0hCcAAGJGN.jpg

BfI5OiHCAAAmw_d.jpg

His pic is all over the internet so won't be long for him.

Won't be long for him what?

Unless he rescinds it, he's British.

It's like a birthmark. Unless you get it removed, it's always there. This dual nationality nonsense is crazy.

The issue is are they Thai?

I am not talking about citizenship. I am talking about a passport.

Abhisit can apply to the British embassy any time he likes. I would imagine he got one, he went to eton, so that's a lot of traveling.

Likewise, he may have let it lapse since now he has a diplomatic one having been pm. But could you imagine not taking one if you can just travel without the hassle of visas?

No he can't, the BE doesnt issue pp any more he needs to deal with the Liverpool passport officer LOL

OMG now this one is at it facepalm.gif .... so whats the bet this time ? Chinese or North Korean ..... kinda makes sense but...... naaaaa just more xenophonic thainess bs

PS if the court revokes the SOE after Suthep has confirmed they will do everything they can to stop the election process then the Civil court are paid off and bought .... no question.

Some people have Ethics and Morals, and are, not all Venal like that Square Headed ,Murdering, Leader of the North .

Belar0hCcAAGJGN.jpg

BfI5OiHCAAAmw_d.jpg

Yep that's them, the Evil Foreign Manipulators that masterminded the whole dam_n thing. Look at them, loitering with malicious Key Leader intent!

"Key leaders" seems rather unlikely to me. Far more likely to be a couple of mugs along for the ride Conor Purcel style, or someone's husband/boyfriend/whatever who presumed (rightly) that they would be victimised by the xenophobic gnat-brained authorities should they be seen in public.

To be fair you don't convince me that they are Foreigners. The 1st one maybe, but then i have seen many big light skinned thai's.. the 2nd picture... where are the falangs ??????

Even if they are "foreigners" maybe they have thai citizenship as well, so are TV finest " democrats" suggesting they shouldnt be allowed to protest if they are dual nationals ?

I don't think many foreigner would like to be involved in such as thing, but by the way I think it would not be worse than now and never a negative thing.

I'm telling you more, without foreigners contribution Bangkok would seems like Rayong or Chiang Rai but with no beach or mountain

I wouldn't be surprised - remember in 2010 those farang on the stage giving speeches - one (Aussie I think) was deported over it (or so it was told). One thing having an opinion, another picking up the mantle - can't see they are appreciated by either side.

Almost correct still makes it incorrect, or maybe an attempt to twist the truth a wee bit.

Abhisit may still have the British passport his parents got when he was born, maybe even one or two from later. What he doesn't have is a 'current, valid' British passport. None of this makes him a British subject though, it's just having been born there when both his (Thai) parents were working there.

To be fair even with Thaksin having a Montenegran passport he remains Thai, not a foreigner. Thaksin even has a brand new passport, delivered October 2011 from flooded offices, with the compliments of the MoFA Surapong who just happened to be related to the criminal fugitive.

Anyway, neither Abhisit nor Thaksin are PDRC leaders rolleyes.gif

Did his parents get him a British passport when he was born?

Unless he rescinds it, he's British.

It's like a birthmark. Unless you get it removed, it's always there. This dual nationality nonsense is crazy.

The issue is are they Thai?

No issue there - both parent were Thai - therefore they are Thai. Place of birth does not affect parental lineage/citizenship by descent. Now-a-days, he wouldn't be British at all - it now takes more than birth in the UK (or most developed countries) to grant citizenship.

Perhaps he is refering to Batman and lovely Ms. Robin? wink.png

bangkok-thailand-operation-shut-down-ban

The third one is Spiderman

BATMANarge.jpeg

Anyone knows who could be the other two???

If they are suppoed to be British it could be these twe.

attachicon.gifbill_ben_350x250.jpg

Actually all five are both (Thai counting) Andy Pandy, in disguise. Wendy dressed one of them in a different striped suit, so all 4 got confused (Thai counting again).. ;) At the end of the episode... the flower pot men (Chalerm and his thoughts) decided they were pissed up, and went home.

• Like 1

Almost correct still makes it incorrect, or maybe an attempt to twist the truth a wee bit.

Abhisit may still have the British passport his parents got when he was born, maybe even one or two from later. What he doesn't have is a 'current, valid' British passport. None of this makes him a British subject though, it's just having been born there when both his (Thai) parents were working there.

To be fair even with Thaksin having a Montenegran passport he remains Thai, not a foreigner. Thaksin even has a brand new passport, delivered October 2011 from flooded offices, with the compliments of the MoFA Surapong who just happened to be related to the criminal fugitive.

Anyway, neither Abhisit nor Thaksin are PDRC leaders rolleyes.gif

"None of this makes him a British subject though, it's just having been born there when both his (Thai) parents were working there"

Wrong. abhisit is a Thai national with dual citizenship. He is a British Citizen whether he has a passport or not. You do not lose your British citizenship unless you officially renounce it. He has admitted he has not renounced it. http://asiancorrespondent.com/49047/thai-pm-admits-he-is-a-british-citizen/

"Anyway, neither Abhisit nor Thaksin are PDRC leaders"

Thaksin certainly isn't, the jury's out on abhisit

132892903_31n.jpg

Who is Winston Smith, your local barber, butcher???

Obviously never read 1984, so the term Big Brother means nothing to you, new speak, two minutes of hate, etc etc.

Much pop culture references have been lost on you. Go read it!

• Like 2

This place gets more idiotic everyday. Tarit is a fool, Suthep is a fool and Thaksin is a foolish crook. All of them, IMO are bad for Thailand.

Has Tarit been having a few drinks with The Headless Chalerm, as this is the sort of nonsense that he is infamous for?

Edited by mrtoad