Thailand's DSI chief says five key PDRC leaders are foreigners

webfact

Almost correct still makes it incorrect, or maybe an attempt to twist the truth a wee bit.

Abhisit may still have the British passport his parents got when he was born, maybe even one or two from later. What he doesn't have is a 'current, valid' British passport. None of this makes him a British subject though, it's just having been born there when both his (Thai) parents were working there.

To be fair even with Thaksin having a Montenegran passport he remains Thai, not a foreigner. Thaksin even has a brand new passport, delivered October 2011 from flooded offices, with the compliments of the MoFA Surapong who just happened to be related to the criminal fugitive.

Anyway, neither Abhisit nor Thaksin are PDRC leaders rolleyes.gif

Did his parents get him a British passport when he was born?

Unless he rescinds it, he's British.

It's like a birthmark. Unless you get it removed, it's always there. This dual nationality nonsense is crazy.

The issue is are they Thai?

Ahhh ain't it a grand circus boys and girls!wai2.gif

Yes I'm stuck in the middle with ewes,
And I'm wondering what it is I should do,
It's so hard to keep this smile from my face,
Losing control, yeah, I'm all over the place,
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right,
Here I am, stuck in the middle with ewes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8StG4fFWHqg.

Almost correct still makes it incorrect, or maybe an attempt to twist the truth a wee bit.

Abhisit may still have the British passport his parents got when he was born, maybe even one or two from later. What he doesn't have is a 'current, valid' British passport. None of this makes him a British subject though, it's just having been born there when both his (Thai) parents were working there.

To be fair even with Thaksin having a Montenegran passport he remains Thai, not a foreigner. Thaksin even has a brand new passport, delivered October 2011 from flooded offices, with the compliments of the MoFA Surapong who just happened to be related to the criminal fugitive.

Giving it some thought, probably not. His parents registered him, which is required by British Law, maybe put him on their Thai passport. I'm not even sure Abhisit actually ever had a British passport.

Still none of this is really relevant to the topic.

• Like 1

I guess Michael Yon is one of them. Wonder who the other four are?

Is this the fella you mentioned? If so, been reading about him..nutjob or what!

attachicon.gifyon.jpg

Haha. He is so bad that I follow him as he gets so much ridicule.

Nobody takes him seriously and on twitter, there is the hilarious Not Michael Yon tweeter who makes much more sense than him.

He don't follow anybody, which shows how open he is to criticism or debate. Just ploughs right on there.. The Coup is in real trouble if they think that MY and that Italian Guy are real media.

Michael Yon and some say it as if they are proud to know him :)

It's like a birthmark. Unless you get it removed, it's always there. This dual nationality nonsense is crazy.

According to your logic, the most revered man in Thailand would be American, his eldest daughter Swiss and one of the princesses previously married to his son would be English.

Does that sound about right?

They are thai and.....

There is nothing weirdly morally wrong with dual citizenship, and it is crazy that it is used as some sign off disloyalty.

Thailand doesn't disallow it, so it's all cool.

• Like 2

I am not talking about citizenship. I am talking about a passport.

Tarit is a Buddhist I presume so he is unlikely to know Proverbs 13.3

" He who guards his lips guards his life but he who speaks rashly will come to ruin ".

In the current times it's suitable for many on both sides.

If he's a Thai Buddhist he's unlikely to know many Thai proverbs either.

Like.... 'Poverty with dignity is better than wealth based on shame.'

i would doubt many Thai politicians, the elite etc are familiar with that one and if they ever learned it they forgot it in double quick time.

I am not talking about citizenship. I am talking about a passport.

Abhisit can apply to the British embassy any time he likes. I would imagine he got one, he went to eton, so that's a lot of traveling.

Likewise, he may have let it lapse since now he has a diplomatic one having been pm. But could you imagine not taking one if you can just travel without the hassle of visas?

Edited by Thai at Heart

Have some important info for Tarrit.

Even the leader from this country is a foreigner, he has a Montenegro passport.

Ya, AV still has his British passport and that also make him a British subject.

Send from my Mobile

Does that also argued the fact that he became a leader of a political party and also a country's leader when he still having duo-nationality? Has he ever renounce his British citizenship?

Wrong party, but isn't Thaksin a foreigner now?

I don't think so. His passport was taken and then given back. The ombudsman is still waiting for an explanation on that as far as I know which suggests they haven't got one and are just time wasting.

Even without a Thai passport he would still be Thai by birth.

I don't know if he has dual nationality which caused Abhisit so much trouble. Having said that he's not standing for election anyway.

Tarit is a Buddhist I presume so he is unlikely to know Proverbs 13.3

" He who guards his lips guards his life but he who speaks rashly will come to ruin ".

In the current times it's suitable for many on both sides.

If he's a Thai Buddhist he's unlikely to know many Thai proverbs either.

Like.... 'Poverty with dignity is better than wealth based on shame.'

i would doubt many Thai politicians, the elite etc are familiar with that one and if they ever learned it they forgot it in double quick time.

That may apply to many Thais from what I've seen.

• Like 1

This is the big muppet I think they are after. His pic is all over the internet so won't be long for him.

Belar0hCcAAGJGN.jpg

Then, these appeared to be at least 2 falangs

BfI5OiHCAAAmw_d.jpg

Yep that's them, the Evil Foreign Manipulators that masterminded the whole damn thing. Look at them, loitering with malicious Key Leader intent!

"Key leaders" seems rather unlikely to me. Far more likely to be a couple of mugs along for the ride Conor Purcel style, or someone's husband/boyfriend/whatever who presumed (rightly) that they would be victimised by the xenophobic gnat-brained authorities should they be seen in public.

• Like 1