Red Shirt supporters told not to wear red

webfact

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You punters picking a side and rooting for it know as well as everyone else that this is not linear logic. Stop pretending. Stop posting with eyes wide shut.

Both sides are pirates, all waiting for the Captain to fall.

Sad you choose sides. They are all bastiches.

Fools on all sides of this chaos, and Thida is yet another of them. Horrible old witch who will make you feel like scratching your own eyes out if you listen to her for more than 2 minutes. Just another example of the mad people who try to be leaders in this battle.

The USA is also blessed with their own Thida. Her name is Hilary!!!!

• Like 1

"Thida Thavornseth, leader of the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD), said she received a report regarding unscrupulous people possibly wearing red outfits feigning to be UDD members in creating unrest an activity that could eventually lead to a coup."

Precisely

30225655-01_big.gif

It works both ways doesn't it? We can have some Shinawatra scum wearing the flag and whistle and causing trouble.

Don't suppose you do humour, do you?

So following suit, any protestors do not wear a Thai flag colour, and they can all mix and mingle.... and kick shit out of each other when they realise.................

This is a call for civil war by the typical Red style, who do not want to be accounted for violence, just as they incite it.

Well Done. 10/10 for thoughtlessness. Continued idiocrasy from the rouge.

Lol of course they would blame the banks and not the government for the rice farmers not getting paid. So typical of these people, it's always other peoples' fault but never the fault of themselves or their Shinawatra masters.

Actually they blame the corruption riddled through government introduced by the coup:

These people are incredibly stupid,or incredibly dishonest. Or very likely both.

But they can win elections,, do win elections, and will win the next election and the one after that.

So who is stupid!!

Maybe they aint Stupid then... but they are most defiantely Dishonest.

And dont be so sure about the next election, there is a very real possibility that PTP will get thrown out this time around, they are losing support fast

These people are incredibly stupid,or incredibly dishonest. Or very likely both.

But they can win elections,, do win elections, and will win the next election and the one after that.

So who is stupid!!

And dont be so sure about the next election, there is a very real possibility that PTP will get thrown out this time around, they are losing support fast

Since when is the winning election the measurement of someone's intelligence? All it takes is a clever shepherd and sheep will follow. Sheep aren't particularly clever, are they?

They are definitely dishonest. All that talk about non-violence is just massive pile of crap. Their radical wing is actually preparing for the war. Not only preparing for the war, they seem to be itching for it. Pay attention to the photo. Bloody lunatic.

Thai red shirts leader says 'It's time to get rid of the elite' As election day approaches in Thailand, supporters of prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra vow to take to the barricades in her defence...

"This is already a war, but so far it is an unarmed war," said Ko Tee. "If there is a coup, or the election doesn't happen, then it definitely becomes an armed war."

If anyone doubted the abyss into which Thailand could be heading, Ko Tee - who has been accused of orchestrating grenade attacks on anti-government marches in the thai capital - is the living proof.

"I want there to be lots of violence to put an end to all this," he said. "I'm bored by speeches. It's time to clean the country, to get rid of the elite, all of them."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/10606562/Thai-red-shirts-leader-says-Its-time-to-get-rid-of-the-elite.html

Edited by Mackie
  • Like 1

Perhaps abandoning the red shirts is part of the guerrilla plan. w00t.gif

From the same Telegraph story. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/10606562/Thai-red-shirts-leader-says-Its-time-to-get-rid-of-the-elite.html

"If there is a coup, of course I'll go to Bangkok and fight," said Phutthiphong Khamhaengphon, the head of security for Khon Kaen's red shirts. "Millions of us will go. We'll fight in many different ways. If necessary, it will be like the Vietcong fighting the Americans in Vietnam: a guerrilla war."

Ms Thida expressed sympathy to farmers who have not been paid for the rice they sold under the r]

To be fair. If Yingluck had not yielded to Suthep they would be paid by now. The problem for Yingluck is that under her rule the government is selling rice, but not Thai rice, rather inferior imported and vastly cheaper rice from Cambodia and who is getting the money? This tidbit of info comes from a person within the government that on Tuesday applied for a high paying job at a recruiting agency that a certain person works for. He is sick to the bone of what is happening, myself included...

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

BS. The money was due 5 months ago. She stepped down less than 2 months ago.

There is no intention or ability to pay. It isa high profile robbery with designs to impoverish as many as possible while enriching the people that matter.

So who is stupid!!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif just look in the mirror and all your question will bne answered grasshopperwai2.gif

Ms Thida expressed sympathy to farmers who have not been paid for the rice they sold under the r]

To be fair. If Yingluck had not yielded to Suthep they would be paid by now. The problem for Yingluck is that under her rule the government is selling rice, but not Thai rice, rather inferior imported and vastly cheaper rice from Cambodia and who is getting the money? This tidbit of info comes from a person within the government that on Tuesday applied for a high paying job at a recruiting agency that a certain person works for. He is sick to the bone of what is happening, myself included...

BS. The money was due 5 months ago. She stepped down less than 2 months ago.

There is no intention or ability to pay. It isa high profile robbery with designs to impoverish as many as possible while enriching the people that matter.

Well if she hadnt stepped down she probably would have paid them by now... but would have borrowed he money or forced the national banks to payroll it...

... and left a huge debt for the Thai people... which would have been hidden from view for as long as possible...

just be thankful the cookie jar got snapped shut when it did...

• Like 2

So who is stupid!!

Since when is the winning election the measurement of someone's intelligence? All it takes is a clever shepherd and sheep will follow. Sheep aren't particularly clever, are they?

They are definitely dishonest. All that talk about non-violence is just massive pile of crap. Their radical wing is actually preparing for the war. Not only preparing for the war, they seem to be itching for it. Pay attention to the photo. Bloody lunatic.

Thai red shirts leader says 'It's time to get rid of the elite' As election day approaches in Thailand, supporters of prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra vow to take to the barricades in her defence...

"This is already a war, but so far it is an unarmed war," said Ko Tee. "If there is a coup, or the election doesn't happen, then it definitely becomes an armed war."

If anyone doubted the abyss into which Thailand could be heading, Ko Tee - who has been accused of orchestrating grenade attacks on anti-government marches in the thai capital - is the living proof.

"I want there to be lots of violence to put an end to all this," he said. "I'm bored by speeches. It's time to clean the country, to get rid of the elite, all of them."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/10606562/Thai-red-shirts-leader-says-Its-time-to-get-rid-of-the-elite.html

Bloody idiots. These animals are just looking for an excuse to use their guns and knives. I would like to see how the red sympathizers here in Bangkok will react when these communists really decide to purge the 'elites'. With their limited intellect and mentality, anyone who is middle class or even just richer than the downtrodden farmers will be considered 'elites' and will deserve a 'purge'. Looks like everyone who has airconditioning and an internet connection are going to get macheted.

Purge the bourgeois elites. Where have we heard that before in history? And the Shinawatras lovers are calling Suthep a 'fascist'. bah.gif

Edited by TVGerry
  • Like 1

So who is stupid!!

You are.................in post after post after boring post!! - Stop TROLLING!!

Edited by love1012
  • Like 2

Ms Thida expressed sympathy to farmers who have not been paid for the rice they sold under the rice pledging scheme and criticised some commercial banks for refusing to extend loans for the government’s payment.

“UDD members will stage protests against those banks on behalf of farmers countrywide after the election,” she said.

Here we go, it's not the government's fault, it's the nasty banks not giving them loans for paying the farmers.... facepalm.gif

How would they have raised the money, considering the last time they tried (before becoming caretakers), they only got half the amount they were looking for?

• Like 1

So who is stupid!!

and when the time comes - he'll be right at the back

• Like 2

What glaringly stands out in this article and absolutely typifies the PTP and the UDD is Thida said "criticised some commercial banks for refusing to extend loans for the government’s payment" and "UDD members will stage protests against those banks on behalf of farmers countrywide"

Government lie to farmers that they had the money. (According to the UDD this is OK)

The World bank and Moody's told the PTP to rethink the rice scheme because it could cost too much and the PTP may run out of funds to pay for it. (According to the UDD this is out of line for the World Bank and IMF to say this)

PTP told them to get f*kced because they did have the money. (UDD stand by the PTP)

PTP are dissolved and a day later state they have no money for rice farmers. (UDD - Ummm, wait, wait so we can blame someone else)

EC deny request based on Section 181 of the constitution which states that a caretaker cabinet is prohibited from approving any work or project, or creating a binding commitment upon the next government, and shall not exploit state resources or personnel for any act which may affect an election. So the EC had no authority to consider the loan request. (YESSSSSS. Blame the EC)

Next avenue is bridging loans with banks. (Continue to blame EC until we can blame someone else. A blame shared is a blame halved right?)

​32 banks did not show up and 2 offered loans that the PTP passed up due to high interest rate. Banks justification for not offering loans was that the banks where very hesitant to loan a govt money for a corruption riddled scheme and the potential backlash if the loan was was found unconstitutional. (YESSSSSSSS. Blame the EC and the banks)

So the EC and the Banks don't want to break the law yet are held responsible.

The quicker this terrorist wing of the PTP splinter and break up the better.

Genuine question as I have not seen the details written anywhere. Who are the two banks that agreed to give loans to the rice scam, anybody know?

"Thida Thavornseth, leader of the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD), said she received a report regarding unscrupulous people possibly wearing red outfits feigning to be UDD members in creating unrest – an activity that could eventually lead to a coup."

Precisely

30225655-01_big.gif

Please note.

He is not protesting in China town is he?

Something happened there didn't it?

This the same as the Current Protesters not wearing Yellow?cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Yes, they seem to be late too the party all the time.clap2.gif

And the real reason she has asked her supporter not to wear red is because there are enough supporters. We know that most of her supporters currently are the violent factions. The regular crowds would not come out to support them. First she cancels the "Mass Rally" scheduled for Friday and now she announces that they should not wear red. Because they just don't have the numbers of honest red supporter and not just the crazy bunch.

Tomorrow, she will announce something else. Her strategy is to at least stay relevant as PDRC is getting a lot of press attention. Because she has really nothing to offer. Not even blasting the govt for not paying the farmers who she used to help PTP win. She is as spineless as a person get.

Edited by aimbc
  • Like 1

PTP can not afford the handouts?

I bet those poor rice farmers were looking forward to a new shirt as the can not afford to buy their own.sad.png

Many of them have lost their shirts.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

So who is stupid!!

Somebody who believes winning elections cures stupidity.

• Like 1

much better when they are color coded yellow & red are the political parties black is the under cover cops.

Much better if they all go topless. This is the problem, when you have to be told what to wear and what to think you are just a pawn. Pawns get sacrificed because they have no value.

Edited by chadintheusa

...................you couldnt write it could you...........................look out for an M79 at a local high street bank near you...............let Thaksin have it - business owners - close your businesses get out of Thailand - take your money with you and let these soi dogs have the rot thats left to live in with their master!!

So now your calling Thais soi DOGS? Troll Post!