Last Meal ?

ford8

I was told recently that a guy was due for execution and that when he was asked what he wanted for his last meal, the authorities cancelled the execution as they could not afford it.

I think they could afford mine

Sausage, chips and eggs.

Apple Crumble and Custard

Quart of Army Tea

What would yours be ?

btw first posted in General Topics but booted out,,"not Thailand Related"

As I wouldn't need to worry about the fat in the meal...fried lamb kibbeh (ground lamb, pine nuts and bulgur) as appetizer, Morroccan bstilla(filo dough stuffed with chicken cooked with saffron and spices, scrambeled egg, and almonds with cinnamon and powdered sugar on top) as appetizer, fesunjuhn (Persian duck, ground walnut and pomegranate molasses stew), candied sweet potatoes, romaine salad with roquefort dressing, for dessert chocolate fudge cake from the Cheesecake Factory in California served with Ben and Jerry's New York super fudge chunk ice cream

and downed with a bottle of Rene La Lou Champagne (any vintage).

GOOD GOLLY ....that diet will kill you before you get to the execution. You and I are cut from the same cloth...I would eat all you included but add hot chocolate fudge sauce.

orchidlady, on 01 Feb 2014 - 22:04, said:

As I wouldn't need to worry about the fat in the meal...fried lamb kibbeh (ground lamb, pine nuts and bulgur) as appetizer, Morroccan bstilla(filo dough stuffed with chicken cooked with saffron and spices, scrambeled egg, and almonds with cinnamon and powdered sugar on top) as appetizer, fesunjuhn (Persian duck, ground walnut and pomegranate molasses stew), candied sweet potatoes, romaine salad with roquefort dressing, for dessert chocolate fudge cake from the Cheesecake Factory in California served with Ben and Jerry's New York super fudge chunk ice cream

and downed with a bottle of Rene La Lou Champagne (any vintage).

Wow! That is probably a really good request.

Bit like getting your own back in a way, as you would make quite a mess when they pulled the switch..........tongue.png

Nyotaimori could be perfect for the occasion.

nyotaimori_17.jpg

There used to be a Restaurant in Perth, Western Australia (Oxford Street Leederville) in the 1980s where food was served in the above manner but they were required by the Health Department to place a layer of Plastic Wrap over "the human PLATE" before placing the food on it.

Didn't last for very long though as the "Do Gooders" grizzled enough to get the joint closed.

Three prisoners are captured in the war. They are asked what they wish to have for their last meal.

The Italian asks for and receives Pepperoni Pizza.

The Frenchmen requests and receives a Filet Mignon.

The American requests a plate of strawberries. The captors are surprised and reply, strawberries?

Yes, Strawberries.

But, they are out of season!

Thats ok. Ill wait.