Gunfire and bomb explosions rock two protest sites in Bangkok

webfact

Sounds like some of you sick bastards are really looking forward to seeing human suffering. I hope for the sake of this country that you are very sorely disappointed. Sadly I think you will get your wish thanks to the governments private militia sad.png

thank you, ting tong tee sood. Your moniker tells everything about you

He was replying to this from you:

londonthai, on 01 Feb 2014 - 11:26, said:snapback.png

judging by an amatourish performance, a big chance that locals are showing, what they think about bangkok shutdown.

wait till tomorrow for an escalation of violence around polling stations

If you are going to condone violence, you deserve what he said.

Edited by khunken
  • Like 1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please give me a plausible explanation for why these attacks aren't hitting anyone?

I just can't believe that they could consistently miss their assumed targets with bullet after bullet after bullet, night after night.

If you fire a fully-automatic weapon into a crowd and you don't hit anyone, you should definitely consider turning the gun on yourself. You have failed at life.*

*Does it count as a flame if I'm insulting terrorists?

All of these attacks are drive by style so no time to aim, it's just spray/throw and run. Additionally most of these attacks involve ping pong bombs, which are not particularly deadly as opposed to handgranades. The attackers have seconds to fire a few rounds, throw a couple of balls and then run/drive for it. These sites are often protected by sandbags and with most people sleeping when the attacks occur, thankfully their are few injuries. What guns are being used is not always clear either and I do not personally remember any references to automatic weapons or handguns, or for that matter home made guns, which it seems the average Thai student knows how to make.

Let the games begin

People are getting killed and this is nothing but a game to you. I feel sorry for you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The people getting killed choose to be there and know the risks.

True enough. BUT it still shouldn't stop the police doing their job!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

And the Police ???? ................whistling.gif

cheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

and the Police..?? There are still some joking guys here..

The crime fascistic blockers DONT WANT Police.. they only want Military

Thats why now the start gunfires at empty trucks and place "bombs" where

no one can be hurt.. to Show that that the reds or others are violent ...

and the dumb and the blind dont see the bitch behind that Showtime games..

Well .... What can one say to that !!! .........................coffee1.gif

"Golly Dad, the Red Medal of Valour with Thaksin's face on it! What did you do to win that?"

"I shot a truck, son!"

"Wow, my HERO!"

Other side of the coin....

"Golly Dad, what did you do in the war?"

"Why I blocked the elections so nobody could vote."

"For what reason."

"The elections were rigged and there was vote buying going on."

"Wouldn't it have made more sense to call the U.N. to monitor the election so you could prove the allegations?"

"Shut up and eat your soup."

As they are not the Government in power. How could they call the UN?

"Golly Dad, this guy has never heard of phones, the UNHRC, or fragmented sentences."

Edited by unanimosity

"Golly Dad, the Red Medal of Valour with Thaksin's face on it! What did you do to win that?"

"I shot a truck, son!"

"Wow, my HERO!"

"For what reason."

"Wouldn't it have made more sense to call the U.N. to monitor the election so you could prove the allegations?"

"Golly Dad, this guy has never heard of phones, the UNHRC, or fragmented sentences."

So funny. OK. You get ya wife or gf (or if your Thai your self ) and give the UNHRC a call.. although not sure what you are a refugee from.. but they might help. On the other hand if you want election monitors then am email to UN New York. I'm sure they will jump on the first plane. Don't you?

The real terrorists here are the so called protesters. Blocking polling stations in any country is a criminal act. No wonder people are angry. There vote is being denied by the orchestrated protests backed by the un-elected elite.

Time the army moved in and upheld their oath to the Thai state and to protect democracy. Oh I forgot! the generals are not going to order the murder of unarmed civilians this time around, because they are not going to shoot at their own sons and daughters!

Some of you really don't get it these protests want to disenfranchise the majority of Thai's yet again!

There is no evidence this was red shirts. and has someone pointed out if they had been using assault rifles then they would have hit someone. Strange that they did not!

The Shinawatra clan need to get out and stay out of Thai politics. I hope when this has finally died down they are banned for life. However Suthip should also be banned and in fact should spend the rest of his life in prison. He is the cause of this undemocratic action and thus the cause of the violence and death.

I notice many of you laugh and joke about this. It now looks like military intervention may be the only way to restore order. I suspect they are waiting for things to get bad enough to justify a coup. Suthep needs to be put in chains he is clearly guilty of incitement and by disobeying the election decree that I believe carries a charge of lese majesty.

Above all I hope all of you who are in Thailand at his time stay safe. This could end very quickly with military intervention or could rumble on with increasing level of violence for months. No one on either side is helping to calm things down they seem to be sleepwalking into civil war.

"For what reason."

So funny. OK. You get ya wife or gf (or if your Thai your self ) and give the UNHRC a call.. although not sure what you are a refugee from.. but they might help. On the other hand if you want election monitors then am email to UN New York. I'm sure they will jump on the first plane. Don't you?

Yea...yea..a party that ruled Thailand for decades doesn't have former diplomats that could contact the UNHRC in a heartbeat if they wanted to do so...rolleyes.gif

These red and yellow fools are being screwed by the people they idolize. I think that "democracy" is not for LOS. It takes time (about 1000 years for it to evolve).

We had the dark ages, feudalism, Magna Carta, middle ages, enlightenment (Renaissance), revolution (the king's head was cut off), representative government, industrial revolution, lots and lots of wars (with other countries) and real democracy (where all men and women can vote).

Feudalism to democracy in one go? It does not happen that way

When you mentioned Magna Carta i thought at first you were referring to the UK but then you wrote "real democracy" so there must be another country with a Magna carta.

Laksi - isn't that one of the areas where the PDRC are preventing the distribution of ballot boxes or something? I can understand that some of them are willing (wrongly so in my opinion) to take the law in their own hands to stop the PDRC from preventing the elections.

yes headed by a monk who calls himself Buddha !!!!!!!!!!

Blessed are the cheese makers.

random shootings in broad daylight.......women and children first out of the way?

What a bunch of morons on both sides.

Lawless and gunslingers take the street.

Mind you even my red (faced) neighbors were appalled!

judging by an amatourish performance, a big chance that locals are showing, what they think about bangkok shutdown.

wait till tomorrow for an escalation of violence around polling stations

Yes for sure, the average LOCALS have automatic riffles at home! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Well, the "bombs" are actually ping pong balls filled with firework powder which any kid could create so I doubt the guns are automatic rifles. If they were we wouldn't constantly be hearing about these "attacks" that lead to no injuries. It is very likely to be p-ed off locals with amateurish weapons.

NOT LOCAL!