Red-shirt Suthep kicks off final day of 3-day push to pressure Yingluck

webfact

I guess the truth is inflammatory. Let's let the dictionary define this....

Terrorism[ ter-uh-riz-uhm ]

noun

1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.

3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Kuka, are you living in Thailand? I guess not; otherwise you may probably have relatives, friends and coworkers involved in this conflict.

Please, wish them peace and love, not to be violently beaten.

402.gif402.gif402.gif

I guess that your post was not removed only for using the word terrorist but for wishing violence against a group of persons.

wai2.gif

Spot on.

I hope the peaceful protestors and civilians are protected and safe from the terrorist activity as well. The last thing Bangkok needs is another uprising like in 2010.

Good luck tomorrow Thailand in stay safe everyone.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any terrorist thugs blocking the democratic elections and preventing ordinary citizens of their rights should be eradicated by whatever means immediately! That fake monk should ge taught a lesson along with the rest of the garbage supporting him. (PS> I do nlt like the red shirts or PTP or Thaksin but I do not agree with terrorist holding and seizing public roads and threathening ordinary citizens like their fathers won thailand. Eradicate these terrorists, no need to negotiate.

How very emotionally challenged you seem to be.

Are you an extreme follower of football?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

He may be inspired by Ko Tee, the red-shirt leader that is calling for a genocide to "get rid of the elite": http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/10606562/Thai-red-shirts-leader-says-Its-time-to-get-rid-of-the-elite.html

As I've said before, those violence lovers that are posting on Thai-Visa are probably not even living in Thailand; otherwise they would probably have relatives, friends or coworkers out there.

sad.png

a genocide by the reds, oh please that is really pushing the boundaries. If that was the case then maybe the world will step in to support Suthep and his lunatics. The world won't sit back and allow a genocide.

well, well. Thaksin has shown the way with his black clad team and killed 2800 people in the war on drugs. The international communities didn't do a thing to bring him to justice. Black clad people again mingled together with the red shirts in 2010. Tons of proof around. Black clad again this time... "hong muet" gestapo style just another one to mention.

It's still not to late to bring him to international court.

I guarantee you it will happen. Now Yingluck too. She doesn't show any remorse over the ongoing killings and shootings at all. She seems to enjoy it ... a lot.

• Like 2

Really cannot undersatnd this?????Why the hell is the police and army not doing anything about the terrorists thugs that is occupying the district office and preventing the polls. No need to negotiate with the terrorrist thugs, just use whatever force or means necessary to eradicate them. Its justified to eliminate terrorrists that prevents the rights of ordinary citizens.

If the police and army is such a failed force, that ordinary citizens have to do something themselves.

Because the army (or at least the head shed in Bangkok) support Sutheps gang, and the police know that if it gets nasty, then the army are likely to come after them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Another "Final Day". How many is that now? coffee1.gif

don't worry it will go on until taksin is finally outed well done suphet for standing up to red shirt thugs and taksin mafia

this wont end beleve me until taksin and his vile scan are finally defeated or thailand becomes taksin one party state

since theirs now not going to be only caretaker pm ewc for months IMO taksin will get more and more desperate and all will depend on army

I think you have more than just your wires crossed on this affair my friend!

............or could it be that he has more than the local red village green as his source of information to base his views on?......my friend!

If the police and the army remain passive, the military trained Red Shirts will make the draft dodging elites wish they had taken advantage of military training when it was available rather than buying their way out.

Oh please ...............I hope no one ever stereotypes women in the way that you stereotype everyone - idiotic comments like yours put womens rights back hundreds of years

• Like 1

Who knows.

You will probably have to change your avatar Monday.

I seriously wish it would be the last day but common sense tells us that as long as Yingluck insists on being the puppet running the show there will be no government reform to benefit the people.

No sense what so ever tells us that all is fine and rosy. Nothing wrong.

Not sure if I understand this. The way I see it the PTP will get most of the votes. That does not put them in power but it will only be a few months and they will have it. But on the other hand the red shirts their armed faction is talking about splitting the nation into two different ones. I can just see that now the south throwing the doors open to workers from Cambodia and Burma for workers while shutting the doors to the North.

Just seems to me like they don't know what is happening. Then you couple that fact up with the fact that there is three different sects in the red shirts and one wants Thaksin out of politics. It is quite a stew they are brewing. Should have settled it once and for all and said yes let us set up a commission to reform the government then have an election. It should be a non partisan council made up of people with knowledge and open minds from all parts of society.

don't worry it will go on until taksin is finally outed well done suphet for standing up to red shirt thugs and taksin mafia

this wont end beleve me until taksin and his vile scan are finally defeated or thailand becomes taksin one party state

since theirs now not going to be only caretaker pm ewc for months IMO taksin will get more and more desperate and all will depend on army

And how do you and your brothers propose to erradicate the influence of Thaksin and his 'vile scan'.

What in the course of these protests suggests to you that thaksin is getting desperate- because he caved in and dissolved govt, invited elections?

Or is it that he didn't obey the instructions of some crazy old man from Surat?

O please please tell me you have been in a coma and suddenly woke up in a red shirt propaganda work shop and did not get to hear what Suthep is proposing.

He behaves more like Il Duce every day. Lemming like, Thailand moves towards the dark night of fascism if this wannabe dictator gets his way. The rich may think him a better option than Thaksin - but the rich who egged - on Hitler soon found out that the dog they fed bit them too.

The only chance is a better than expected poll at the election - it does not really matter who the votes are cast for so much as a good turn - out to show democracy is alive.

And you were no doubt a Derek Hatton supporter,,,,,,,, ey laar?

Real red shirts are not wearing red today, but they are very easy to recognize because they are armed with wooded sticks and steel rods as they are walking towards Lak Si right now

"Very scary violence lover redshirt moving forward to encounter LP Bhuddha Isara PDRC in Laksi. No dead reported now."

@issarar 3:54PM

BfYEd38CIAA2O6F.jpg

That is one massive,scary show of force from those 2 guys whoever they may be.

I am imagining Jet lee and Jacky Chan in these 2 guys against the whole PDRCbiggrin.png

• Like 1

And how do you and your brothers propose to erradicate the influence of Thaksin and his 'vile scan'.

What in the course of these protests suggests to you that thaksin is getting desperate- because he caved in and dissolved govt, invited elections?

O please please tell me you have been in a coma and suddenly woke up in a red shirt propaganda work shop and did not get to hear what Suthep is proposing.

Yes Joe buddy, but you are still in brain-washer coma ...

Real red shirts are not wearing red today, but they are very easy to recognize because they are armed with wooded sticks and steel rods as they are walking towards Lak Si right now

"Very scary violence lover redshirt moving forward to encounter LP Bhuddha Isara PDRC in Laksi. No dead reported now."

@issarar 3:54PM

BfYEd38CIAA2O6F.jpg

That is one massive,scary show of force from those 2 guys whoever they may be.

I am imagining Jet lee and Jacky Chan in these 2 guys against the whole PDRCbiggrin.png

There may be deadly weapons hidden inside these flag poles.

The way his crowds have fallen, it will just be him and his dog before long.

There is zero chance of Thailand becoming "taksin one party state" - unless you have some information and data you'd like to share with the rest of the country? There is, however, some danger of Thailand becoming a Suthep led one party state and there's a fair bit of evidence to back that.

"There is zero chance of Thailand becoming "taksin one party state"

Except it already is, and that is the elephant in the room his followers are incapable of seeing. There is NOTHING Thaksin has ever done politically that was not pre-designed to be for his own clan's monetary interest. NOTHING has ever been offered without strings attached to it that lead right back to his wallet.

The most amazing part of all this is how absolutely blinded by rhetoric and BS most people are when it comes to politics. Voting for Thaksin is a vote against your own best interest, always an interesting phenomena when one grasps the power of propaganda.

As for Suthep's ambitions, I think it is pretty clear he has a desire to leave the politicking to others once reform is accepted. He will retire a rich old man, and how he got that way is of little concern at this juncture considering the entirety of the matter.

Tulip Naksompop @Tulip_Oum

"5:14PM about 30 people stuck on flyover broke thru IT sqr door to hide after 20 min of shooting"

BfYY_DSCcAE4FXq.jpg

BfYZYYyCQAAdIgV.jpg

5:24PM IT Sq vendor says 2 men in black, faces covered, walked in to the area and start shooting, police do nothing to stop.-@ittipat_Rw

It seems like we have MIB snipers again

"A man got injured. Nobody dares to go out rescue. (IT square Lak Si)" MT @2871Abbi: pic.twitter.com/XZrVcEyXrO

BfYX8eaCEAARyYW.jpg

I'll stop reporting more pictures. Many more are coming right now. You can follow on @Tulip_Oum @issarar @Aim_NT and @Ryn_writes

& @tulsathit

AND THE POLICE have admitted previously, and we know historically, that the Men in Black are either police officers or Thaksin's hired mercenaries. Confirming this is the fact that the police do nothing regardless of how close they are to the MiB (metres at times). The MiB know they can act with impunity at this juncture. And why do you think that is?

My gosh, Thaksin is hoping his violent attacks will intimidate the people from complaining against the regime - the act of a dictator in the truest sense. The man has ZERO regard for others or democracy.

• Like 1

Seems like Deja vu,after the last Thaksin arranged caretaker government in 2006!

It remains to be seen,if this is also a very poor decision to opt for a caretaker government,as was the case in 2006!

Edited by MAJIC

AH I think you got thins just alittle backwards. Your dear leader suthep is the mafia king and is responsible for the death of 90 people 3 years ago and now is responsible for the death of 10 more. He asked for new elections and he got them but that was not good enough for HIM not you. he wants a dictator ship and will get you all killed just to get it. He does not care about or Thailand he only cares up suthep. You need to wake up.

Good Grief! Do you have no concept of action-reaction?

The redshirts were bombing and burning down the city, the Army was sent in. Suthep will never see a moment in jailf or this because the charges are complete BS.

It isn't like the government could sit back and ignore the violence, well, unless they are the current regime.

Your silly argument is indicative of someone who refuses to look at the situation.

• Like 1

Yes my friend today there are many blind fools who are demanding their right to vote

But what are they voting for ?

How can you vote for democracy. When their is only 1 party to vote for

Todays vote is for democracy or dictatorship

If today you vote in a government that has no opposition only one party in power it is a dictatorship not democracy

The protestors have learnt

you can good some Thais all of the time

But you can no fool all Thais all of the time

Final ???

The PDRC, uh, er, threw their media outlet The Nation were saying just this week it might take 3 to 6 months

Ahh whichever way the wind is blowing in the monring ... biggrin.png

You just throw a bunch against the wall and if some sticks your tell yourself, job well done

He behaves more like Il Duce every day. Lemming like, Thailand moves towards the dark night of fascism if this wannabe dictator gets his way. The rich may think him a better option than Thaksin - but the rich who egged - on Hitler soon found out that the dog they fed bit them too.

The only chance is a better than expected poll at the election - it does not really matter who the votes are cast for so much as a good turn - out to show democracy is alive.

And you were no doubt a Derek Hatton supporter,,,,,,,, ey laar?

It matters not whether I did or did not support anyone. What matters is that I voted according to the law. I did not employ rent - a - mob to overthrow a legitimately elected government and replace it with a fascist Grand Council.

Edited by Liverpool Lew

What a load of crap (lol).

• Like 1

Maybe you should read your posting on more time. LOL

No work is getting done in the big government offices now because they're all out demonstrating (with the support of their bosses) against the government.

This is exactly what happened when the yellowshirts occupied the airport, the offices were all deserted because they were all told to go out and sit in the airport.

These lazy bums who suck money from the governemt, do very little and think they're better than everyone else because daddy paid for them to go to university.

You could be describing the old expat union hacks and wannabee communist retirees who post so prolifically here.

Yes my friend today there are many blind fools who are demanding their right to vote

But what are they voting for ?

How can you vote for democracy. When their is only 1 party to vote for

Todays vote is for democracy or dictatorship

If today you vote in a government that has no opposition only one party in power it is a dictatorship not democracy

The protestors have learnt

you can good some Thais all of the time

But you can no fool all Thais all of the time

Where have I read this before?? Like just about every post.

I walked along phahonyothin past 2 polling stations, neither station had any whistle blowers. All quiet. Just a few grannies covered in flags at Ari Starbucks.

Although there was also not a single police to be seen. Where are they? I thought the govt said there were to be 10k deployed to day?

Edited by celso

AH I think you got thins just alittle backwards. Your dear leader suthep is the mafia king and is responsible for the death of 90 people 3 years ago and now is responsible for the death of 10 more. He asked for new elections and he got them but that was not good enough for HIM not you. he wants a dictator ship and will get you all killed just to get it. He does not care about or Thailand he only cares up suthep. You need to wake up.

Good Grief! Do you have no concept of action-reaction?

The redshirts were bombing and burning down the city, the Army was sent in. Suthep will never see a moment in jailf or this because the charges are complete BS.

It isn't like the government could sit back and ignore the violence, well, unless they are the current regime.

Your silly argument is indicative of someone who refuses to look at the situation.

You have absolutely NO Idea about facts or anything else here. The Red shirts did commit arson AFTER 91 were killed by the Abhasit government. Do some reading then re think your posts here.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Edited by kuka

No work is getting done in the big government offices now because they're all out demonstrating (with the support of their bosses) against the government.

This is exactly what happened when the yellowshirts occupied the airport, the offices were all deserted because they were all told to go out and sit in the airport.

These lazy bums who suck money from the governemt, do very little and think they're better than everyone else because daddy paid for them to go to university.

You could be describing the old expat union hacks and wannabee communist retirees who post so prolifically here.

no, I was talking about the lazy middle class Thais who do nothing in their job-for-life in some rabbit warren of a government department.

Having been intimately involved with these people through our business, I have seen at first hand their lack of commitment, lack of actual skills in their professed qualifications, (no-one fails university here) and their superior attitude towards other Thais of lesser social status.

Parasites who bleed this country dry.

But I guess redneck barflys don't get around that much eh?