What does Thaivisa mean to you?

NoshowJones

I have learned some interesting things and its been a help finding out information ,also its good to see that so many guys who have come here for a few weeks immediatly hooked up with a hi-so Thai Chinese woman and married her after only a very short time.

• Like 2

i claudius, on 02 Feb 2014 - 14:50, said:

I have learned some interesting things and its been a help finding out information ,also its good to see that so many guys who have come here for a few weeks immediatly hooked up with a hi-so Thai Chinese woman and married her after only a very short time.

biggrin.png TV, virtual Hi-So dating hub of the future.............thumbsup.gif

Take note George, opportunity for another sub-forum...............tongue.png

i claudius, on 02 Feb 2014 - 14:50, said:

biggrin.png TV, virtual Hi-So dating hub of the future.............thumbsup.gif

Take note George, opportunity for another sub-forum...............tongue.png

What? I thought there is one already. Just curious as to the members have met their significant other here on TVF.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by Somsrisonphimai
  • Like 1

Almost every time I have a question about stuff (mostly not even Thai related) I get my answer here. Very valuable. Plus there is a lot of entertainment to be had with the various characters that populate this board. Viva la Thai Visa

Great post Canuck.

I like pissing of the spelling nazis with my very bad English,some people just don't seem to realise that a lot of members are not native English speakers,and i once met a German guy many moons ago in khao san road who was an English teacher so if you ever meet Thai people who speak English whit a ahnuld schwarzenneger you know where they studied......get to tha choppa.

And i also enjoy reading the posts from the nutjobs on the news section concerning the protests in Thailand ,Thailand the hub of the farang mentally ill.

I like pissing of the spelling nazis with my very bad English,some people just don't seem to realise that a lot of members are not native English speakers,and i once met a German guy many moons ago in khao san road who was an English teacher so if you ever meet Thai people who speak English whit a ahnuld schwarzenneger you know where they studied......get to tha choppa.

And i also enjoy reading the posts from the nutjobs on the news section concerning the protests in Thailand ,Thailand the hub of the farang mentally ill.

I have been on the news section concerning the protests, but I'm not a nut job, My posts have been condemning Suthep and the protesters and what they have done to a lot of decent honest Thai people. If I was a TV member in 2010, I would have been condemning the red shirts also, all I'm saying is the way to get rid of a government is through the ballot box, not by rioting. If that makes me a nutjob, then that's what I am.

I've been a member since 2004. I'm not a prolific poster but I'm an avid reader! I left Thailand a few years ago for professional development reasons but its my families sole aim in life to return as soon as possible. Being on Thaivisa is probably the happiest part of my day!! I cant really connect with people in the UK anymore.They just don't understand me, nor I them!! The posters here feel like my people!!!I just hope that theres a Thailand left to return to!!

There will be, and look me up when you return, I'm from the UK too.

I've been a member since 2004. I'm not a prolific poster but I'm an avid reader! I left Thailand a few years ago for professional development reasons but its my families sole aim in life to return as soon as possible. Being on Thaivisa is probably the happiest part of my day!! I cant really connect with people in the UK anymore.They just don't understand me, nor I them!! The posters here feel like my people!!!I just hope that theres a Thailand left to return to!!

Many of us think like yourself. thumbsup.gif

Great source of information, plenty of helpful people, good for latest news, and also the place for free entertainment by reading posts from the few pissheads ... Thank you everyone who has contributed to this great forum.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I've been a member for a long time even if my post count would say otherwise.

Any concerns I may have before a trip to Thailand or advice I may need is always forthcoming and very welcome.

I have found this site and the phone app to be both helpful and good entertainment over the years.

Thank you Thai visa and all you members your there, wherever you may be.

Sean

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

It means so much to me. The honesty in every post is just great. The guy meets the Thai girl and he knows she loves him too much. The stories are just wonderful. No cheating or lies being told. The girlfriends are so honest and most of them have never had a boyfriend before. Just great reading.

Sent from my TR736 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by steven100