What does Thaivisa mean to you?

NoshowJones

What TV means to me, well let me think???

Pub: Fun chat, nice people

Isaan: Topical posts relevant to where I live

Western Food: Good advice on various aspects of sourcing and cooking western foods

General: Always entertaining, somewhat repetitive, "is my gf a hooker/bargirl/cheating on me etc"

Thai News: Well what can I say. Always entertaining watching the crazies, cursing, pontificating, and generally spouting total nonsense. Best free entertainment on the internet

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Like 1

Mainly the great source of information.

Thaivisa is one of the busiest internet forums in the world so any questions you might have will be answered in a short time, sometimes within minutes .

• Like 2

A good source of information, with a chance to also share information and have a bit of a joke..

Yep, that has always been my aim. We all cannot agree with different stuff but makes for good discussion in my book. smile.png

Yes, and also, a chance to reflect on character strengths, weaknesses and integrity.

• Like 1

A good source of information, with a chance to also share information and have a bit of a joke..

Yep, that has always been my aim. We all cannot agree with different stuff but makes for good discussion in my book. smile.png

Yes, and also, a chance to reflect on character strengths, weaknesses and integrity.

Well yeh, we are all different, some of us are strong in some ways and weak in another. Sitting at a keyboard is difficult to decipher/understand a poster, perhaps he wants to build up his/her weak side in words, who knows.

• Like 1

Well yeh, we are all different, some of us are strong in some ways and weak in another. Sitting at a keyboard is difficult to decipher/understand a poster, perhaps he wants to build up his/her weak side in words, who knows.

And of course, self-reflection, building self-confidence and edification.

Reeducation and assimilation is our goal.....oops I shouldn't post that stuff from my quackerless account....yes I am Quacker's....a quaker I am not however.....confused yet?

You should be.

Thaivisa is terrific and horrible....go visit the small places to find the joy and happiness....and the finest of friendships.

Just my tuppenceworth.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

50% excellent value. Learnt loads. Always able to ask questions of people with more experience. Amusing to see differing views of global and domestic events.

50% nut jobs.

Biggest regret. Often I have thought it would be good to connect with some of the like minded posters and share common interests and become good friends. The downside of that is they always seem to be hundreds of miles away and inaccessible and truth be known wary of any suggestions to meet up in case I turn out to be one of the nut jobs.

• Like 1

50% excellent value. Learnt loads. Always able to ask questions of people with more experience. Amusing to see differing views of global and domestic events.

50% nut jobs.

Biggest regret. Often I have thought it would be good to connect with some of the like minded posters and share common interests and become good friends. The downside of that is they always seem to be hundreds of miles away and inaccessible and truth be known wary of any suggestions to meet up in case I turn out to be one of the nut jobs.

One of these days you will not escape Ian! tongue.png

• Like 1