CTH Live Premier Football What Channel

CFC

Until recently I had the live premiership games. CTH stopped working on Saturday morning. The management where I am staying sorted it out. I had live matches on Saturday night but commentary was in Thai. I wanted to watch both live games on Sunday evening but it was repeated matches and the channel was stadium 1. I have looked at the CTH Website and it now seems that the live matches are on Stadium 5,6 and 7 channels. Has this recently changed.

We need a shrug of the shoulders emoticon to answer this one. The past is no guide to the future with CTH

Very true. A good rule in life is If its not broken don't try and fix it. Any idea how much I will have to pay for my own CTH box so I can flick between stadium 1 and 7. Watching live football is a religion.

You're not very devout, or you'd be able to find the large thread on here about CTH that started when they were awarded the rights.

If you're in Bangkok or Pattaya, you can go out and watch it.

biggrin.png

Edited by Chicog

Yeah I really want to go out at 3am and sit in a bar to watch a football match on a Tuesday morning when I wont be drinking as I have work on Tuesday. You got any other good ideas? I think maybe Not.

Edited by CFC

I was quoted by the management at my apartment a set up cost of 5924 Baht. The breakdown is - got 2 pay 2 months service 962 per month = 1924. Then a 2000 Baht deposit which they said I would get back. Then 1500 set up fee and 500 for something else. Does this sound correct.

Stadium 6 is now the Premier League TV channel, with John Dykes and Co. from UK. (Previously Stadium 7, CTH now done away with split screen channel). So, if you ask your condo manager to allocate one channel to stadium 6, then you will always get the biggest live games on any given day on that channel in English. (channel 136 on satellite).

• Like 1

Stadium 6 is now the Premier League TV channel, with John Dykes and Co. from UK. (Previously Stadium 7, CTH now done away with split screen channel). So, if you ask your condo manager to allocate one channel to stadium 6, then you will always get the biggest live games on any given day on that channel in English. (channel 136 on satellite).

Cheers for the info. I did ask the office manager to change it to channel 6 or 7 but was told couldn't be done. Will talk to the building owner. Next season I will get my own box so I an flick through the channels and watch what games I want.

Edited by CFC

• 3 weeks later...

Got the channel changed to stadium 6. Its a brilliant football channel.

Do a programme search. My system has run two auto re-programmings within the last 10 days including one last night. Very irritating when you have to do a part re-allocation of channels to your favourites list every time.