Driver Takes Wrong Turn, Gets Shot Near PCAD Rally

Lite Beer

Why don't the Police surround the encampments and block off all supplies to the protesters? Force them to do something. You can't as the government just let protesters control the city. I have never seen this in any other country. Unbelievable.

So, you were calling for that during the red shirt siege of Bangkok a few years ago as well?

Thailand does not really have a police force as we europeans/americans etc. understand it, so calling for them to perform the duties we might expect, is a declaration that you are clueless as to the practical (mal)functioning of Thailand, even though your point is and seems reasonable.

A lot of people are seriously pissed off at TS, his puppet daughter and the band of thugs in his employ. I do not think a civilised outcome is on the table at the moment.

I would wager that even more people are seriously pissed off with Suthep and his supporters (I do not lightly call people thugs) for disrupting their daily routines and business.

That would be the same lot that were seriously pissed off when Bangkok was taken over by the Reds with YS as the willing bagman then?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why don't the Police surround the encampments and block off all supplies to the protesters? Force them to do something. You can't as the government just let protesters control the city. I have never seen this in any other country. Unbelievable.

So, you were calling for that during the red shirt siege of Bangkok a few years ago as well?

Thailand does not really have a police force as we europeans/americans etc. understand it, so calling for them to perform the duties we might expect, is a declaration that you are clueless as to the practical (mal)functioning of Thailand, even though your point is and seems reasonable.

A lot of people are seriously pissed off at TS, his puppet daughter and the band of thugs in his employ. I do not think a civilised outcome is on the table at the moment.

I would wager that even more people are seriously pissed off with Suthep and his supporters (I do not lightly call people thugs) for disrupting their daily routines and business.

That would be the same lot that were seriously pissed off when Bangkok was taken over by the Reds with YS as the willing bagman then?

You mean the majority of the residents of Bangkok?

The movie Downfall comes to mind. The paranoia that characterizes PCAD is scary. They see enemies everywhere. Whether it is imaginary Cambodian mercenaries, or secret agents descending from non existent helicopters, or police snipers disguised as window cleaners and now this.

Who the F are PCAD to shoot at motorists? Seriously, when did they become judge, jury and executioner? Wasn't Chalerm going to have this guy and his gang of nutters arrested by now? Why doesn't Chalerm and his so called public security agency get off their posteriors and go and protect innocent people and either disarm these violent lunatics or arrest them? That's the bloody idiocy in all this. Armed idiots shooting at people and the people who are responsible for public safety sitting by with their thumbs inserted up their posteriors.

Most likely because of the smoke and mirrors politics.

What's going on behind the scenes, while "protestors" and "enemy protestors" are whipped into a frenzy by agent provocateurs.

What's waiting in the wings. Some master plan that some stupendously wealthy people have come up with to keep amassing more wealth, at the

expense of working people.