Yingluk in Uniform

makkam

I guess you are mixing up the goverment's official ceremonial uniform with a military one wink.png

What about Prince Charles in the UK? Has many medals on his chest, what a joke, medals for being born rich.

Lets not forget that many Royals have and still are serving in the military. Even Charles did his bit. As for ceremonial medal wearing, I don't know, but I do know that in resent history Louis, Philip, Charles, Andrew, Edward, William and Harry did their bit.

• Like 1

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting that the Thai's gave a victory medal in World War 2. Since the Thais were part of the Axis powers who lost I am wondering who would get the medal.

These are a list of medals/honors (6) for Yingluck including The Boyscout Citation Medal. ohmy.pnghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yingluck_Shinawatra#Royal_decorations

These are some recipients of the Victory Metal (not all WW2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Recipients_of_the_Victory_Medal_%28Thailand%29

I guess you are mixing up the goverment's official ceremonial uniform with a military one wink.png

What about Prince Charles in the UK? Has many medals on his chest, what a joke, medals for being born rich.

Totally agree.

I suppose at least the major royals have all done a stint in the army, including prince Edward who ran away from the commandos .

It's all a chest beating exercise and I suppose psychologically the masses get a kick out of seeing the 'leaders' in uniform ...maybe it enhances their mien.

Prince Philip and his Machiavellian uncle Louis Mountbatten loved a nice uniform . I think Louis got a medal for being a very stoic cuckhold

• Like 1

Interesting that the Thai's gave a victory medal in World War 2. Since the Thais were part of the Axis powers who lost I am wondering who would get the medal.

These are a list of medals/honors (6) for Yingluck including The Boyscout Citation Medal. ohmy.pnghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yingluck_Shinawatra#Royal_decorations

These are some recipients of the Victory Metal (not all WW2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Recipients_of_the_Victory_Medal_%28Thailand%29

..but the thais have never been invaded or subjugated. The japs in Thailand in WW2 were invited guests doing humanitarian engineering work

Edited by makkam

Lets not forget that many Royals have and still are serving in the military. Even Charles did his bit. As for ceremonial medal wearing, I don't know, but I do know that in resent history Louis, Philip, Charles, Andrew, Edward, William and Harry did their bit.

"Did their bit?" Are you seriously suggesting that these Royals have contributed anything comparable to the unnamed grunts out in the field? Wow, perhaps these little PR stunts did convince some people.

Totally agree.

I suppose at least the major royals have all done a stint in the army, including prince Edward who ran away from the commandos .

It's all a chest beating exercise and I suppose psychologically the masses get a kick out of seeing the 'leaders' in uniform ...maybe it enhances their mien.

Prince Philip and his Machiavellian uncle Louis Mountbatten loved a nice uniform . I think Louis got a medal for being a very stoic cuckhold

You obviously know nothing about British military history and Royal involvement rolleyes.gif . Just for YOUR starters, Prince Andrew doing rescue stuff in dire conditions to rescue guys from the seas in the Falklands.......coffee1.gif

• Like 1

"Did their bit?" Are you seriously suggesting that these Royals have contributed anything comparable to the unnamed grunts out in the field? Wow, perhaps these little PR stunts did convince some people.

Prince Andrew..........coffee1.gif

Oh, recently Prince Harry.

• Like 1

It looks like the guy and the son both have the same two-levels of bars on their chests, while YL appears to have those same two levels plus a third....

It certainly would be interesting to know what the different colors of bars are supposed to represent.

May take some time to go through all the offerings - List of orders and medals of Thailand smile.png

thanks for that but I couldnt find the one for "so full of shit "or for "burning down bangkok", thought all ptp members had those 2

• Like 1

Perhaps. Admittedly, I'm somewhat ignorant of English military news and current events. In America, it's actually against the law to don a military uniform unless you're serving on active duty. Everywhere else, I have no idea. So to the OP, I'm sure your home country has rules and regs related to military service and the uniform. But in the rest of the world, it doesn't apply.

Pretty lady, just not very intelligent.

Not very ...rolleyes.gif

you both have been her former teachers?

As far as my answer is concerned, I must confess (Yes I should be ashamed) it was kind of TV mob contamination facepalm.gif

I do not believed it... I wont do it anymore sad.png

..but the thais have never been invaded or subjugated. The japs in Thailand in WW2 were invited guests doing humanitarian engineering work
They had a pop at the French though

These medals comes with the uniforms, it's standard from the factory and custom made by the retailer.

Anyhow, Thai ladies, actually Asian ladies in general looks very sexy in uniform. I don't know why, I think because of their slim figures and facial features.

he put in the hours

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/the-prince-of-wales/biography/military-career

What hours?

Perhaps. Admittedly, I'm somewhat ignorant of English military news and current events. In America, it's actually against the law to don a military uniform unless you're serving on active duty. Everywhere else, I have no idea. So to the OP, I'm sure your home country has rules and regs related to military service and the uniform. But in the rest of the world, it doesn't apply.

It seems that English Military news and current events is not your only area of ignorance.

There is no such thing as the English Military, it's the British Military.

Prince Andrews brave actions were carried out in the Falklands conflict, which was in 1982, so this is history and not current events.

Apart form a very rare ceremonial medal (For example the medals awarded for the Queens Jubilees) the British Military have to earn their medals.

That might be difficult to understand if you come from a country where medals are given out just because you can do the job you are being paid for and not for

But in the rest of the world, it doesn't apply.

So do you class America as the rest of the world?

he put in the hours

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/the-prince-of-wales/biography/military-career

What hours?

Did you not see the link posted by HooHaa?

Never mind, her's another one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles,_Prince_of_Wales#Military_training_and_career

I have met with people who served with Prince Charles and that all say the same thing, he did not ask for any special treatment and was a bloody good officer.

In fact, one of the thing that he hated was being pulled away from serving to attend ceremonies.

If you are going to question the Royals contribution to the military, you should do some research and not believe the propaganda that your country has pumped out for so long.

I wanna get back to YL in uniform. That gal probably looks good in anything (sexy nurse comes mind). Now sorry but the idea of Charles in a sexy nurse uniform is terrifying,

although could be worse....Camilla!

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Yup - some folk simply dont get it. I dont even live in Thailand, yet I know the difference between the Thai navy whites and those worn by officials. Of course, like many on ThaiVisa, I have had extensive Special Forces experience ;)

Those who want to see military men who give themselves medals for attendance (!) need look no further than the Indonesian and PI military - it's embarrassing.

Yes. She is very nice looking. I doubt she is stupid.

You're wrong.

She is stupid.

Unless you have some undeniable proof that she is intelligent...but we are armed to the teeth with evidence she is not.

Thank you 3 times.

• Like 1

It seems that English Military news and current events is not your only area of ignorance.

There is no such thing as the English Military, it's the British Military.

Prince Andrews brave actions were carried out in the Falklands conflict, which was in 1982, so this is history and not current events.

Apart form a very rare ceremonial medal (For example the medals awarded for the Queens Jubilees) the British Military have to earn their medals.

That might be difficult to understand if you come from a country where medals are given out just because you can do the job you are being paid for and not for

But in the rest of the world, it doesn't apply.

So do you class America as the rest of the world?

What on Earth are you on about? I just admitted not knowing that much about the British/English military. And that last couple of sentences was for the OP. If that's going to be your attitude, then screw you and the horse you rode in on.