Welcome to New Members

tuky

scrolldownjp2.jpg

I'm Kayo, Village Fun maker :o

27 in a few days, and did live in LOS (Land of Smiles) for on and off four and some years.

Spent the past few years in Guatemala, and it's a hard choice between back to blighty or India next.

Edited by kayo

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello boys whats cookin?

well for starters how about a bit of information and then i'll let you know whats cooking rollergirl.

thats got to be the worst intro ive ever read but dont take offense please.

just give us a bit of good oil will you.

cheers

What info would you like, I'm afraid I don't know very much about oil apart from it gives me a nice suntan.

How about some information about you Terry57, whats your name and how old are you??

I'm 25 and planning another trip to Thailand soon, I joined this forum to try to find out some nice places to visit that are a little off the beaten track.

(quote) " whats your name and how old are you."

roller girl.

i'll give you a tip ok.

my name starts in T and ends in Y.

my age is, are you ready for it.? take 57 away from 2006 and you get a birth date.

its not that hard to work out is it.? :o

my mate blind freddy sussed it out and he's ( im not telling ). :D:D

now you have given us a bit of good oil i can help you. :D

scroll down the page and you'll find a travel section. heaps of good oil in there. :D

good luck on your travels.

cheers :D

I kinda deduced what your name and age were, thats why i did a smiley face next to it :D

thanks for the welcome :D

ah found the introduce yourself section now.

i am from singapore and i travel frequently to thailand for work and fun.

hoping one day to settle down in thailand.

cheers!

Welcome to ThaiVisa 'goldenmile'... hope you enjoy the forum.

:o

• 2 weeks later...
We at Thaivisa welcome all new members in the Thai year 2549, or perhaps as most of us might know it, 2006.

Post your introduction here so we all might get a chance to know you, and you us before you start posting.

Welcome to Thaivisa, we hope you enjoy your time here :D

:D:o

Hello, I am RJ and I like this forum. I plan to go to BKK next month and look forward to some fantastic food and nitelife!

80 odd posts late, but better late than never....

glenbat, 29 and still in the UK unfortunately. Born and bred in Essex, couple of years in Hertfordshire and a dangerously well paid job I been doing for 9 years.. I think the only thing holding me back from making the jump at present

Only been to Thailand a couple of times, and dare i say it to Pattaya :o:D and yes i did fall hook line and sinker for the pretty faces..

Been pestering a lot of you already, macb britmaveric to name but a few and i spend hours whiling away my days on here, tears rolling down my cheeks sometimes (just replied to the fella who's looking for a nice gf, i sent him to Nana)

The days of surfing for smut have been replaced with Isaan, Chang Mai and such places and I love it

kup khoon krup ding dongs :D

80 odd posts late, but better late than never....

glenbat, 29 and still in the UK unfortunately. Born and bred in Essex, couple of years in Hertfordshire and a dangerously well paid job I been doing for 9 years.. I think the only thing holding me back from making the jump at present

Only been to Thailand a couple of times, and dare i say it to Pattaya :D:D and yes i did fall hook line and sinker for the pretty faces..

Been pestering a lot of you already, macb britmaveric to name but a few and i spend hours whiling away my days on here, tears rolling down my cheeks sometimes (just replied to the fella who's looking for a nice gf, i sent him to Nana)

The days of surfing for smut have been replaced with Isaan, Chang Mai and such places and I love it

kup khoon krup ding dongs :D

Welcome Aboard Glen. :o:D

When are you coming to the City of Angles again ? Is the RIP forum OK ?

Back in Los in a couple of years. What is the RIP forum?

The forum for us to celebrate the lives of our deceased members ( RIP = Rest in Peace )

I am sorry Doc, but is there a forum, if there is I can't find it, not as of this morning anyway.

Good Luck

Moss

It is nearly the year 2550 with only 18 days to go.

Anyway, I must introduce myself.

I am living in Sydney, New South Wales province in Australia.

S.Sophon stands for Serei Sophon. This is an alternative formal name of Si Sophon which the Thai called it Sri Sophon.

However I must remind that this is originally Khmer district of formerly Battambang province/now Banteay Meanchey province, never rightfully Thai, though the Thai had it under their control for a hundred years or so, changing Srei Sophon into Sri Sophorn, along with Battambang province and Siem Reap province.

This is my hometown.

Sisophon district as it is most commonly known, is not far away from Poipet district in the same province of Banteay Meanchey.

Once we cross Poipet, we are officially in Thailand, in the district of Aranyaprathet of Changwat Sakhaew.

A lot of Khmer people travel there to do business and go back home at night. They need a permit paper to do this.

My understanding of Thai are still learning. I have friend from Udon Thani, which they speak Thai with Lao accent. It is just a Thai accent. not a seperate language. Laotian language is actually an old version of Thai language, when the Thai first came to establish their kingdom and there was no Lao country, but Siam. But they split up due to some family fighting, and thus Lao was born. The Thai language changed over time from heavy influence of Khmer when they took many skilled people from Angkor Wat while sacking it.

But the Laotian language is almost original of the Siamese but the Lao race is not original. The Lao and the Thai are the same people.

As for the provinces of Surin, Buriram, Sisakhaet, Sakhaev, they do speak Khmer but it is corrupted Khmer.

They cannot read or write Khmer thus their way of speaking Khmer is corrupted with Thai words in it. But northeastern Cambodia, such as people from Battambang province, Siem Reap province, can understand them better than Phnom Penh people.

So it is a Thai accent too. More like speaking Thai with Khmer words in it somewhere.

I don't think we're supposed to speak about this other forum board lads

Not another forum/website. But a forum on here to celebrate the lives of deceased members. The Doc was gonna speak to George.

BTW Welcome all newbies.

my apologies :D I thought you were on about banned members.. :o

S.Sophon stands for Serei Sophon. This is an alternative formal name of Si Sophon which the Thai called it Sri Sophon.

However I must remind that this is originally Khmer district of formerly Battambang province/now Banteay Meanchey province, never rightfully Thai, though the Thai had it under their control for a hundred years or so, changing Srei Sophon into Sri Sophorn, along with Battambang province and Siem Reap province.

This is my hometown.

Sisophon district as it is most commonly known, is not far away from Poipet district in the same province of Banteay Meanchey.

Once we cross Poipet, we are officially in Thailand, in the district of Aranyaprathet of Changwat Sakhaew.

A lot of Khmer people travel there to do business and go back home at night. They need a permit paper to do this.

My understanding of Thai are still learning. I have friend from Udon Thani, which they speak Thai with Lao accent. It is just a Thai accent. not a seperate language. Laotian language is actually an old version of Thai language, when the Thai first came to establish their kingdom and there was no Lao country, but Siam. But they split up due to some family fighting, and thus Lao was born. The Thai language changed over time from heavy influence of Khmer when they took many skilled people from Angkor Wat while sacking it.

But the Laotian language is almost original of the Siamese but the Lao race is not original. The Lao and the Thai are the same people.

As for the provinces of Surin, Buriram, Sisakhaet, Sakhaev, they do speak Khmer but it is corrupted Khmer.

They cannot read or write Khmer thus their way of speaking Khmer is corrupted with Thai words in it. But northeastern Cambodia, such as people from Battambang province, Siem Reap province, can understand them better than Phnom Penh people.

So it is a Thai accent too. More like speaking Thai with Khmer words in it somewhere.

What a great introduction sri sophon, welcome to TV.com.

Hello. I'm supposed to be new here too. Forgot username and password and signed up ne

. It's nice being new.

This is my hometown.

You missed a couple of classes in history or you believe thai text books. A bit honesty doesn't do any harm ... well in LOC it does. Never mind. Welcome.