Welcome to New Members

tuky

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sawadee krup,

I'm a farang and I can speak Thai. I'm a fan-club of this forum more than 3 years.

I live in Bangkok and Chiengmai and run business with Thais. I like Thailand and Thai people.

I love to read all you posted but my English is no good enough and so shy to say or answer others.

I'm a divorced Farangsed(French guy) man and looking Thai lady to marry. Seeking for long time and I met that lady at this forum a few months ago. Now I never seen her at here more than 2 months. (Missed you so much) I don't know what going on but I want to ask for help from any who know her. Her first name is M, she is wise, polite,longhair and speak English very well.

I'm a good farang, I respect Thai lady. I want to marry and have good family in Thailand.

Ruk Tur Jing Jing.

Mr.P

Now I never seen her at here more than 2 months. (Missed you so much)

I think I can see why. :o

Whatever, welcome to TV and be sure to read the forum rules. Don't expect a serious response to that request here so better put on some armor. :D

Kop Khoon Krup Khoon Tywais.

Mr.P (Farangsed man)

Mai bpen rai krup. :o Just so you understand my reference to the forum rules:

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

Sawadee krup,

edit: Her first name is M, she is wise, polite,longhair and speak English very well.

I'm a good farang, I respect Thai lady. I want to marry and have good family in Thailand.

Ruk Tur Jing Jing.

Mr.P

Mr. P.

Did she talk about orchids a lot?

Sawadee krup,

I'm a farang and I can speak Thai. I'm a fan-club of this forum more than 3 years.

I live in Bangkok and Chiengmai and run business with Thais. I like Thailand and Thai people.

I love to read all you posted but my English is no good enough and so shy to say or answer others.

I'm a divorced Farangsed(French guy) man and looking Thai lady to marry. Seeking for long time and I met that lady at this forum a few months ago. Now I never seen her at here more than 2 months. (Missed you so much) I don't know what going on but I want to ask for help from any who know her. Her first name is M, she is wise, polite,longhair and speak English very well.

Ruk Tur Jing Jing.

Mr.P

Your just taking the piss.

you have 3 posts, so how many times could you of spoken to her??

or did you just send private msg's to random ppl??

Mate if you want to marry a thai girl so bad look on the right side of the screen, there is a few ads for you :o

Take it easy donz, your doing it again!! Jumping in with both feet when you dont know the full story. Or indeed any of the story. Just like the thread in the support forum.

Cool your teenage heart and relax.

Sawadee krup,

Ruk Tur Jing Jing.

Mr.P

Your just taking the piss.

you have 3 posts, so how many times could you of spoken to her??

or did you just send private msg's to random ppl??

Mate if you want to marry a thai girl so bad look on the right side of the screen, there is a few ads for you :o

Take it easy donz, your doing it again!! Jumping in with both feet when you dont know the full story. Or indeed any of the story. Just like the thread in the support forum.

Cool your teenage heart and relax.

Im relaxed :D

Now more flamming from me.

The medication musta kicked in already :o

Sorry, it didn't kick in at all. :D

Those time release meds just don't know the time.

Im relaxed

Also it appears he said there will be more coming.

I'm very sorry. I don't want anybody fight because of my posting. I know this woman from the search engine on Net. I don't beleive when I read here profile , she got Ph.D. .I met many Thai girls before noone like her. I think she is lie. But I met her at here 6 months ago. I wondered, She was at here also and I love to read all she replied to others. A few months .she gone from here and not answer my e-mail, change her Tel.no. I don't know what going on. Yes. I posted at here, I success because I got one mail from her yesterday. I think ,she still looks at this forum but not log on.

I would like to say"Apologise" to you all. If you think I break your rules. But I want to say "very thank you" for admin, stuffs of this website.

I'm a real fan club of this web and I'm not distrub you anymore.If I have chance to marry her I would like to invite you all.

French guy.

Ps. Would like to say Apologise again.

Sawasdeee krup all

I am 27 from the great state of Texas and my wife is 19. We got our apartment broken into all most all of our belongings were stolen. Fortunately it was our apartment maintances fault for leaving our door wide open over 3 days so we got some money from that. Always wanted to do some travelling been doing research on thailand for a long time so we decided to take the plunge. Should be moving to Thailand in the next two months when we have all the loose ends tied up. Probably moving to Chaing Mai hope to see some of you around maybe have a Piss Up :o.

post-25905-1142659126_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

I live and work for a long time now in Thailand - 16 Years by now.

I decided for "samuian" because that is where I spend most of the time - on Samui Island.

And of course I went "the whole 9 Yards", was married, got the divorce and in the time passed, loads of experience.

Fun is all!

Hi all,

I live and work for a long time now in Thailand - 16 Years by now.

I decided for "samuian" because that is where I spend most of the time - on Samui Island.

And of course I went "the whole 9 Yards", was married, got the divorce and in the time passed, loads of experience.

Fun is all!

You sound like my Ozmate who ran The Deck, and got screwed by the Kiwi owner :D

:o to Thai Visa.

Hi everyone, Am looking for work in Thailand and have 1 Bachelors Degree.Have a 1 year multiple entry visa. Does anyone know if this is enough to get a work permit for a teaching job, or do you need a TESL also to get the teaching license. Do you need to earn 30,000B to get a work permit .Has anyone got good idea's about what else to do for work in Thailand ie Hotel manager or anyone with experiences doing other things except teaching. Would really appreciate any replies

The medication musta kicked in already :o

Sorry, it didn't kick in at all. :D

Those time release meds just don't know the time.

Im relaxed

Also it appears he said there will be more coming.

it was a typo, i meant no more flamming from me.

My name is Colin, I am from Australia.

I first came to Thailand in 1965 and have been through Bangkok, on my way to somewhere else usually about fifteen times since then.

When my wife of 38 years decided in 2003 that she was more in love with my son's divorced wife than she was with me and asked for a separation, I agreed and 'retired' to Thailand.

I looked around for a couple of months, almost settled in Bangkok but on the advice of a friend, I came up to the North, started teaching little kids in a country school, fell in love with the tuckshop lady, married the tuckshop lady, bought a magnificent home in Pai and we have just celebrated our first wedding anniversary.

I use the cybercafes for a couple of months, changed over to dialup but when we moved into Pai it became obvious that ADSL was cheaper and faster so that's what I have now.

I would be delighted to meet anyone for a beer, I am a one bottle man but susceptable to arm twisting, tonight I am going to a quiz night where I guess I will get my arm well and truly twisted...

Cheers,

Colin in Pai (Mae Hong Son)

Well I was born in Bendigo, lived in Melbourne, moved to East Gippsland, back to Melbourne, up to Townsville trying to get warm, ended up in Pai loving the cool nights and sunny days!

I see you are from Sydney, I lived in Kings Cross for a few months in 1965..

Guest deltakid

hi,

i'm jay 25 from munich, germany but lived the last two years in byron bay, australia. im a design director for a international design company and live with my thai wife in bangkok since 3 month.

love this busy place! :o

HI I'm Tate.

I am glad to find this site and it looks like a lot of fun. I am 33 year old white male, form Las Vegas , NV. U.S.A. I am a traveler for business and pleasure when possible, and have found myslef in Asia about 12 times now over the last 5 years. I have been to thailand only once but enjoyed it greatly , and should be traveling there again within a couple of months. I am hoping to get some much needed info as well as meet some aquaintances on this site.

One Question I have now is about the CHAT room. I have tried without any succes to go and do the chat room. It alwasy just says the chat wont work becuase the web site isn't configured for it . I thought maybe I had to install the Java thing blah blah blah,, but still isnt working. anyone have any advie please??

Anyway looking forward to some interaction between board and self , and welcome any and all replies...

Tate

Hello My name is Ariel I currently live in Miami and I'm from Puerto Rico. I'm was in the US Army for 14 years and got out on disability. I was just in Vietnam for a couple of weeks and figured out that I really miss living overseas. I lived in Italy, Panama and Puerto Rico. I'm just tired of living in the US. I have a steady income from my Disability and have substantial savings put away from the sale of my homes. I'm planning on going to Thailand to visit for a two or three weeks in September. I really think that I'll make the move. I also really like Vietnam so I can see living between both Countries. Anyhow I hope to meet some of you in the future. :o

PS By the way I work in Telecommunications as a Technician with Lucent 5ESS and Alcatel 1630/1 and many other products. Can anyone tell me if there is work in Telecommunications ( Central Office ) in Thailand?

Edited by airbornediver