Welcome to New Members

tuky

Ok I come in and say Hi I'm coming to thailand and the next thing i know there's a "coup" going on. So I'm hanging waiting for things to settle. Then I will come rock your worlds lol....musicially that is :o

welcome to the forum steve. check out our sponsor in Pattaya (pattaya forum) ... i gather you are a guitarist!

Drus, when should we clue TBB into our new Bbop?

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I come in and say Hi I'm coming to thailand and the next thing i know there's a "coup" going on. So I'm hanging waiting for things to settle. Then I will come rock your worlds lol....musicially that is :D

welcome to the forum steve. check out our sponsor in Pattaya (pattaya forum) ... i gather you are a guitarist!

Welcome Steve.... :D

I've not seen TBBop's for ages, whats the story....? If he wern't such a nice guy there could of been a name* scrap.... :D:o

redrus

Edited by redrus

Ok I come in and say Hi I'm coming to thailand and the next thing i know there's a "coup" going on. So I'm hanging waiting for things to settle. Then I will come rock your worlds lol....musicially that is :D

Welcome Steve.... :D

I've not seen TBBop's for ages, whats the story....? If he wern't such a nice guy there could of been a name* scrap.... :D:o

redrus

He`s still about. Posting more in the Coup threads and his Black is beautiful thing, I imagine.

thaibebop

THE REALLY SMELLY MEMBER FROM YELLOW BRICK LAND

Member Group: Advanced Members

Active Stats

User's local time 2006-09-21 22:07:06

Total Cumulative Posts 5,330

( 7.8 posts per day / 0.59% of total forum posts )

Most active in Farang Pub - fun, entertainment and Expat life

( 1735 posts / 33% of this member's active posts )

Last Active 2006-09-19 13:19:55

Hi All,

I've been lurking for quite some time, but hadn't needed to post, but I figured now is as good a time as any... I have a Thai Wife, for almost 5 years, have 2 kids (almost 3 yo girl and 14 month old) Live in USA. and by my handle, I'm a avid Road Cyclist.. Glad I found this site , as I've gotten alot of good info here.

k2bikerider

Edited by k2bikerider

welcome back poorfarmer aka dr.cruella ,orchidexpert

poorfarmer

Group: Members

Member No.: 34,995

av-34995.jpg

dr.cruella

Group: Banned

Member No.: 24,514

post-19740-1158856497_thumb.jpg

Edited by BambinA

Hi all.

Had found this forum some time ago, but I started following the messages only a couple of days ago. Reasons, more than obvious. A lot of interesting information.

I've just registered and hope to keep learning, getting information and throwing in my 25 satangs from time to time.

Stating the obvious: Delivering mass messages, not my thing. Best to all.

The name is Bond... .

Bambi Bond!

:D

hey kayo,

bambi bond ain't scampy is she ? :D

im tuned in now mate. :D

your a little cracker kayo and redrus is ok as well. :D

cheers. :D

cricky's mate,

i got frigging scampy burned into my noggin at the moment. :o

scampy better make sure he dont try and impersonate my top self if he knows whats good for him. :D

Hi I´m Birgir (called Biggi) I´m 35 and I come from Reykjavik, Iceland. I´ve been living here for 18 months now, have a gf & a baby girl (Ohm & Jasmin). I just found this site looking for english news on the coup. It has been an interesting reading so far and many useful hints. We live in Sakon Nakhon! Why, don´t ask me. It´s cheap, but on the other hand ther´s nothin much to do here. My gf used to go to university here and wants to finish her last year of english & economics. Well I just wanted to say hi to all the farangs and to introduce myself a little bit.

The name is Bond... .

Bambi Bond!

:o

Dude ! It's Dr. Bambi Bond....pssstt...(wispering) I think she's a mad scientist...

Dude! You`re close... She`s a mad Vet. But a very pretty loony!

Hi I´m Birgir (called Biggi) I´m 35 and I come from Reykjavik, Iceland. I´ve been living here for 18 months now, have a gf & a baby girl (Ohm & Jasmin). I just found this site looking for english news on the coup. It has been an interesting reading so far and many useful hints. We live in Sakon Nakhon! Why, don´t ask me. It´s cheap, but on the other hand ther´s nothin much to do here. My gf used to go to university here and wants to finish her last year of english & economics. Well I just wanted to say hi to all the farangs and to introduce myself a little bit.

Hiya! Welcome to the forum!!

Vietnam Vet ? Cause them vets are CRAZY Looney !!! bloody looney as a bird.

And a mad vet??????? Kinda like When Rambo got pissey ???

Oh that was a wicked googley lol... :o

The name is Bond... .

Bambi Bond!

Dude ! It's Dr. Bambi Bond....pssstt...(wispering) I think she's a mad scientist...

The name is Bond... .

Bambi Bond!

Vietnam Vet ? Cause them vets are CRAZY Looney !!! bloody looney as a bird.

And a mad vet??????? Kinda like When Rambo got pissey ???

Oh that was a wicked googley lol... :o

Animal Vet, Steve. Animal Vet. No Rambo.

Hi folks !

I've been circling your great site for quite a bit of time now, but today i decided to quit the hovering and come down to take a perch on the branches of this most knowledgable of trees..

I originally hail from the UK but managed to wing my way away from it many seasons ago.

As a vagrant i landed in Chiangmai almost 3 years past where, in-between my annual migrations back to the north west, i'm gradually building a nest of some sorts.

I've seen a few things and experienced quite a bit in both countries, so if i can aid somebody else in any way through my humbly gained home spun wisdom (not to mention the stuff i can learn from you guys!) then this is the place where i hope we can share...

c ya...

:o

Welcome Goshawk.

Can you tell us anything about your choice of username?

Kayo

Hi Kayo

Goshawk - Accipiter Gentilis

"Medium-large, strong raptor, broad winged and long tailed. Breeds in forests. Food birds and mammals, up to size of pheasant and hare. In Britain rare, Non breeding visitor to Northern Thailand..."

source 'Collins Bird Guide'

:o swottygrubs, humans and winged friends (just like in the hobbit)

i noticed, kayo, that "there can be only one" of you.

that's highlander, right?

you know the queen song from highlander that's got a news reporter saying giving details of a corpse found in the intro? something like...

"the body was lying next to its own severed head. the head (which was this size) had no name."

("I know its name.")

yeah, that one.

i continue to be baffled by quiz show, "the team." i tried watching it again last night, and now it's one guy against another. what the ######'s going on with that?

o!!! i got it! the team in thai must mean shitty, inexplicable game show with verbose host and equally wordy contestants. my money's on the speccy gadge. 20 baht! anyone fancy a flutter?

finally, you'll all be pleased to hear that i didn't need to go to burma. thanks for your concern and input on that.

i'm going out now; i may be some time.

:D chalk dee talk cone

bbop baggins

:D swottygrubs, humans and winged friends (just like in the hobbit)

you know the queen song from highlander that's got a news reporter saying giving details of a corpse found in the intro? something like...

"the body was lying next to its own severed head. the head (which was this size) had no name."

("I know its name.")

yeah, that one.

i continue to be baffled by quiz show, "the team." i tried watching it again last night, and now it's one guy against another. what the ######'s going on with that?

o!!! i got it! the team in thai must mean shitty, inexplicable game show with verbose host and equally wordy contestants. my money's on the speccy gadge. 20 baht! anyone fancy a flutter?

finally, you'll all be pleased to hear that i didn't need to go to burma. thanks for your concern and input on that.

bbop baggins

look bebop, :D

i'll help you out mate,

with that very top question of yours about the game show.

give the bleeding telli a miss fella as it will give you a frigging head ache. :D

ring up your mates, head off to the rubbity dub dub, order a nice pint, grab a dogs eye with dead horse and settle in to watch the footy.

dont forget to tell the trouble and striff were you going and she'll be apples me old cods wollup.

its all good be bop.

cheers mate :o

:o swottygrubs, humans and winged friends (just like in the hobbit)

("I know its name.")

yeah, that one.

bbop baggins

Bbop.... You are going to fit in rather nicely amongst our lot. :D

Highlander yes. But I killed him. post-12676-1159031645_thumb.jpg

There`s only me, you see.

No others.

Queen Song, was something like Masters of the universe or summin right?

Anyway, don`t worry too much about terry and his dubbity dubs..

He`s from an insane asylum you know.

<removed a quote box>

Edited by Totster

swottygrubs, humans and winged friends (just like in the hobbit)

("I know its name.")

yeah, that one.

chalk dee talk cone

bbop baggins

Bbop.... You are going to fit in rather nicely amongst our lot.

Highlander yes. But I killed him. there`s only me, you see.

No others.

Queen Song, was something like Masters of the universe or summin right?

Anyway, don`t worry too much about terry and his dubbity dubs..

He`s from an insane asylum you know.

<removed a quote box>

cricky's kayo, :D

how did you know that i escaped from the freo asylum ?

can you please keep that between me and you as i dont want every frigging punter to cotton on to that one. :D

do you know why that is kayo ? :D

its because the punters will think im a bleeding, freaking, frigging 120 %, gee wizz absolute, maniac and total head case deserving to be locked up again. :D

now thats not the case at all kayo as im only 99 % nuts mate. :D

so please be quiet will you. :D

chock dee cup kayo. :D

the one and only terry57. :o

P.S. i'll let you in a little secret mate, as long as you keep it to your self that is.

you ready for it kayo ?

ok, here it is and listen up will you,

bebop and myself shared the same cell together in freo asylum and both did a runner to los at the same time. :D

cheers mate :D

welcome back poorfarmer aka dr.cruella ,orchidexpert

poorfarmer

Group: Members

Member No.: 34,995

dr.cruella

Group: Banned

Member No.: 24,514

Well spotted Bambi :o Cruella could never resist a photo op.

:o sweatygrab talk cones

like a man with a sore tooth who keeps prodding the tooth with his tongue, i tuned into the team again tonight. i can imagine in the increasingly distant future, only the guy who insists on hai-ing gwam ru after every bahluddy question, wasting about five minutes a pop, will be left on stage and not even noticing there aren't any &lt;deleted&gt; contestants - "teams" or no "teams" - left.

which reminds me of the spiritually-enlightened bill hicks doing a piece on stage about self-administered blow jobs. said he once asked a girlfriend to blow him. she refused, saying, "it's disgusting. have you ever tried it?" and he says, "yeah... it almost broke my back; it's that one vertebrae, just that one." hohoho. but that's not the joke.

he went on to say that he believed that the loss of that one vertebrae would be the next major evolutionary step for mankind.

"and if that happened, ladies you'd be in your seats without a date... watching an empty stage."

as for you, kayo. you obviously didn't catch highlander 2, 3, 4 or the other 7 sequels.

baa!

:D this is london, signing off.

from bbop hiphop to

:D sweatygrab talk cones

like a man with a sore tooth who keeps prodding the tooth with his tongue, i tuned into the team again tonight. i can imagine in the increasingly distant future, only the guy who insists on hai-ing gwam ru after every bahluddy question, wasting about five minutes a pop, will be left on stage and not even noticing there aren't any &lt;deleted&gt; contestants - "teams" or no "teams" - left.

which reminds me of the spiritually-enlightened bill hicks doing a piece on stage about self-administered blow jobs. said he once asked a girlfriend to blow him. she refused, saying, "it's disgusting. have you ever tried it?" and he says, "yeah... it almost broke my back; it's that one vertebrae, just that one." hohoho. but that's not the joke.

he went on to say that he believed that the loss of that one vertebrae would be the next major evolutionary step for mankind.

"and if that happened, ladies you'd be in your seats without a date... watching an empty stage."

as for you, kayo. you obviously didn't catch highlander 2, 3, 4 or the other 7 sequels.

baa!

:D this is london, signing off.

from bbop hiphop to

hey bebop, :D

guess what mate,?

i figured that out years ago mate and guess what i done. ?

i fronted up at the emergency department and told the quack the old back was kangaroo edward.

anyway,

he did'nt frig around and amputated 2 of my vertebrae :D

never had the need for a sheila since mate. :D

cheers bebop as your a little cracker. :o

welcome to tv.com LLcoolM!!!

Terry don`t confuse bbop with Bebop... Two very diff punters there.

Though bbop /the new one/ is turning into quite the articulate poster :D

thanks for the tune in kayo and i must say i did'nt notice at all, but i'll note that in my brain box for future reference. :D

your a cracker clown kayo, and i recon you could score a job with the great moscow circus. :D

look mate im going to save your arse here and give you the best tip you'll ever get.

when your in the ring you just keep your eye out for a rampaging pachyderm as he'll swat you like a frigging little fly. :D

that would be a shocker. :D

cheers kayo ,

from your top aussie punting mate,

terry. :o