Welcome to New Members

tuky

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody

Just like to say hello and thank everybody for there information on this forum, Its nice to get upto date info on Thailand. And some of the humour is great.

I live there with the GF for 4 years, but I work outside so the visa sitution doesnt effect me at the moment.

Thanks again

Peterpan

:o

Hello everyone my name is Kim and I am new here. I was born in Bangkok Thailand but, adopted as an infant. I grew up in the USA and am trying my hardest to learn more about the Thai culture. I just recently found my sister and brother who too were adopted. :o One day I want to be able to go back to Thailand and visit.

Hello everyone my name is Kim and I am new here. I was born in Bangkok Thailand but, adopted as an infant. I grew up in the USA and am trying my hardest to learn more about the Thai culture. I just recently found my sister and brother who too were adopted. :D One day I want to be able to go back to Thailand and visit.

:o

I hope you make it back here.

hi everyone, i`m stu from UK. after a messy divorce 2 years ago an old friend introduced me to pattaya and i`ve been hooked ever since! i`m back there again in 16 days :o with 2 newbies in tow,( its a buzz taking newbies dont you think?). do any of you guys meet up when in LOS?

will let you all know how it goes when i get back.

hi everyone, i`m stu from UK. after a messy divorce 2 years ago an old friend introduced me to pattaya and i`ve been hooked ever since! i`m back there again in 16 days :D with 2 newbies in tow,( its a buzz taking newbies dont you think?). do any of you guys meet up when in LOS?

Welcome aboard Squire. :o:D

hi everyone, i`m stu from UK. after a messy divorce 2 years ago an old friend introduced me to pattaya and i`ve been hooked ever since! i`m back there again in 16 days :o with 2 newbies in tow,( its a buzz taking newbies dont you think?). do any of you guys meet up when in LOS?

Hi, maybe a silly question, but can someone please tell me what LOS means?

Thanks

BUGS

Hi,

Yeah should not be grumpy.

If anyone can help please.

I have been to Thailand a few times and going back 0n 19/11.

I saw an ad and then found an ad for a hotel on the net, then did a reformat and lost everything.

I Thought it was someting Terraces and they were offering about 1000 B a night, stay 2 nights and complimentary airport transfers.

It looked nice hotel .

Anyone help?

thanks

Ro

Hi,

I just put a question on about a hotel but did not introduce myself.

I am an Ausiie who lives most of the time in Malaysia and get up to Thailand 2-3 times a year. Going again on 19/11 for 3 weeks.

Udon thani/Krabi and Hua hin.

I like the place , the food the people.

any suggestions on good things to see.

Thanks

Ro

hi, i been a member for a while, but never really introduced myself properly. joined @ first because thought I may come to Thailand, and now I am here properly! Am in Phuket, been here around 6 months or so. Quite au fait with most things. Learning the language. Want to know a bit about how businesses work over here, and if any other ex-pats have some advice regarding medical insurance cover.

Regards

PG

Hi I a not quite a newbie but have been posting here from the UK a have had a wealth of information already.

I am 36 and in the HVAC industry. I have secured employment in LOS and will be moving over in 2 weeks time with my english fiancee :D and baby son :o we will be staying in Chonburi Pattaya, I have done more reading than posting and this site is the very informative and fun too :D ! I dont stop going on about it to my friends and family. :D

I have been to LOS once before for a holiday, a few years ago now. My fiancee (A Teacher) has lots of friends in LOS so has been many times.

I would especially like to thank SBK, Sheryl and Bambina for the advice they have given to me, thanks to them, decisions i have made based on their help. Also to Udon who always puts a slant on things for me, refreshingly blunt :D

Cant wait to get over there now - naturally I will keep posting.!

Hi I a not quite a newbie but have been posting here from the UK a have had a wealth of information already.

I am 36 and in the HVAC industry. I have secured employment in LOS and will be moving over in 2 weeks time with my english fiancee :D and baby son :o we will be staying in Chonburi Pattaya, I have done more reading than posting and this site is the very informative and fun too :D ! I dont stop going on about it to my friends and family. :D

I have been to LOS once before for a holiday, a few years ago now. My fiancee (A Teacher) has lots of friends in LOS so has been many times.

I would especially like to thank SBK, Sheryl and Bambina for the advice they have given to me, thanks to them, decisions i have made based on their help. Also to Udon who always puts a slant on things for me, refreshingly blunt :D

Welcome aboard :D

Greetings all, may have a visa problem soon, (about 40 days to be exact), so decided to join up.

:D to :o 'sceadugenga'.

I see you're already asking questions in the Visa Forum.

I hope you get your answers here and enjoy the Forum.

:D

Hello boys whats cookin?

well for starters how about a bit of information and then i'll let you know whats cooking rollergirl. :o

thats got to be the worst intro ive ever read but dont take offense please.

just give us a bit of good oil will you. :D

cheers

Lots of new members recently

:D to :o

One and all,

Info aplenty, news if you want, a laugh now and again, and a good old head to head when the ornery ones come out to play.

Good Luck

Moss

Who're the ornery ones ?? :D:D

:D :D

Re: Country Road Orphnage song

Gotta be the best introduction in a long time. :D

seconded! :D

Hello boys whats cookin?

Hiya Rollergirl,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy posting on the myriad forums here, from visa info, to pub banter, ladies only (mostly) forums to jokes, real estate and housing to computers and technology forums.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the place if you give us half a chance!

I thought I'd start with some nice fresh melon with Port and parma ham, followed by delicious fresh antipasti, then we have a choice of freshly filleted Tilapia in a garlic and white wine sauce with steamed vegetables or, if you prefer, a freshly roasted chicken with 'taters

For dessert, well, you'll just have to post some more!

chefxl6.gif

Kayo!

Hello boys whats cookin?

well for starters how about a bit of information and then i'll let you know whats cooking rollergirl. :o

just give us a bit of good oil will you. :D

cheers

What info would you like, I'm afraid I don't know very much about oil apart from it gives me a nice suntan.

How about some information about you Terry57, whats your name and how old are you?? :D

I'm 25 and planning another trip to Thailand soon, I joined this forum to try to find out some nice places to visit that are a little off the beaten track.

I'm 25 and planning another trip to Thailand soon, I joined this forum to try to find out some nice places to visit that are a little off the beaten track.

:o Rollergirl,

Depends what you are looking for, Mountains, Forests or Beaches or Jungles.

It can certainly be a jungle wherever you go :D but otherwise trawling through the sub-forums will give you all info you need.

There is even a post on the Bangkok forum of places to go that are different to the norm.

Have fun and look out for the two-legged variety of wildlife you can find on this forum, particularly a big Pink Elephant sometimes disguised as a Klown :D

Good Luck

Moss

Hello boys whats cookin?

well for starters how about a bit of information and then i'll let you know whats cooking rollergirl.

just give us a bit of good oil will you.

cheers

What info would you like, I'm afraid I don't know very much about oil apart from it gives me a nice suntan.

How about some information about you Terry57, whats your name and how old are you??

(quote) " whats your name and how old are you." :D

roller girl.

i'll give you a tip ok. :D

my name starts in T and ends in Y. :D

my age is, are you ready for it.? take 57 away from 2006 and you get a birth date.

its not that hard to work out is it.? :o

my mate blind freddy sussed it out and he's ( im not telling ). :D:D

now you have given us a bit of good oil i can help you. :D

scroll down the page and you'll find a travel section. heaps of good oil in there. :D

good luck on your travels.

cheers :D