Thai hating Farnags

Pattayarossoblu

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was a Thai, I would hate Farangs because they think they know how Thais feel, they think they know what Thais would do in all given circumstances, they think they know what Thai's would say in all given circumstances. Just like this silly post.

I dont know how many minutes will pass before someone will cancel what i will write here.But i hope u will read before it diseapper and tell me if i can write what i think about someone like you.For me silly post means silly person(so refer to me)........

• Like 1

Pattayarossoblu, on 05 Feb 2014 - 20:06, said:
I Like Thai, on 05 Feb 2014 - 19:50, said:

If I was a Thai, I would hate Farangs because they think they know how Thais feel, they think they know what Thais would do in all given circumstances, they think they know what Thai's would say in all given circumstances. Just like this silly post.

I dont know how many minutes will pass before someone will cancel what i will write here.But i hope u will read before it diseapper and tell me if i can write what i think about someone like you.For me silly post means silly person(so refer to me)........

Calm down Pattayarossoblu, he was not referring to you but to his own post.

Happens to me many times also.

Pattayarossoblu, on 05 Feb 2014 - 20:06, said:
I Like Thai, on 05 Feb 2014 - 19:50, said:

Calm down Pattayarossoblu, he was not referring to you but to his own post.

Happens to me many times also.

In that case i will say many sorry to i like thai.Mario

Come off it, not even Thais know what they're 'thinking', feeling or saying most of the time. tongue.png

In any case, I hate everyone so don't count. whistling.gif

Jealousy? White skin? Perceived wealth? Over opinionated? Lack of respect for Thai-ness? Constant complaining? Stealing their women? Insecurity? Fashion?

Take your pick from the above, I haven't a clue as to why they may hate us. I just know for me, I try and steer clear from those that seem to not like me, and try to seek out the more positive people. That goes for both Thais and the self loathing non-Thais.

If I was Thai, I would hate “farangs” because:

They never made an effort, (most of them), to learn my language, although they have been living in my country for years.

They never tried to integrate in our society, our culture or try to understand our way of thinking.

They are always right, and it’s us, the stupid people, that should adjust to their superior thinking.

They look at us as inferior beings, that we should be grateful to them, for supporting their Thai wives/gf’s, although they have the means to do so, without being hurt financially.

They criticize every aspect of our life, without ever thinking of the miserable life they had back in their own country, or the wrong doings in their country and never be grateful of the pleasures and comfort my country is offering them.

I hate them also for criticizing the length and width of my genitals, as they think, again, how superior they are.

And I hate them, because they are too tall, and always look down at me.

I feel better now.