Thai hating Farnags

Pattayarossoblu

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say:

1. Many (not all) white people (even if they themselves are retarded, or low life scums) treating Thais as if they were retarded kids.

2. Having to deal with all the damaged low life foreigners with low self-esteem, who come here and convince themselves that they are Celebrities...

If I was a Thai, I would hate Farangs because they think they know how Thais feel, they think they know what Thais would do in all given circumstances, they think they know what Thai's would say in all given circumstances. Just like this silly post.

TBF thais are a very unsophisticated people . They are so easily taken by the likes of thaksin and his cronies.

It's not hard to second guess them..poor little darlings!

Sorry Amigos to spoil your play here, but I have never felt that any Thai hates me?

If you have this means you have to check your-self, like this:

- am I cheap charlie?

- am I so selfish?

- am I interested in their life and culture or just hanging here?

- am I huge <deleted>?

- am I Thai-food hater?

- am I smarter than every-one?

Something like this.

sorry.gif

I am Thai. Am I allow to give my two cents?

Special price for you - 5 cents!

But yes, it would be interesting to hear your perspective.

Here are my five cents:

1. I love it when farangs come to Thailand and create a better life for those girls and her family and beyond.

2. It is kind of disappointed though when I see farangs seem to think their way of doing thing is superior to Thai's way.

3. I feel sometime farangs don't take responsibility for their action and blame Thais for things that go wrong for them.

4. I also think farangs tend to forget that they are not in their country anymore so they want to pay little for their living, yet they want to receive five stars hotel services.

5. Finally, one thing that I don't understand is that why are farangs complain a lot about double pricing when in actuality they would pay triple price for service/product if they were to purchase in their homeland.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

So glad you not racist at allrolleyes.gif

1. You do not love farangs who open up business and employ your countrymen? You ok with the fact those idiot farangs actually pay taxes unlike the majority of your countrymen, not only those idiotic farangs pay taxes, they also pay wages, social security and everything else by law, unlike a large number of your country men businesses who use and abuse workers.

You only love those who marry hookersthumbsup.gif

2 Its disappointing to see farangs to think their way is superior, yet its, i guess its pleasing for you to copy all farang made, invented? I noticed you using IPhone, why do not you use local phone?

3. So i should blame myself, when i take my car to service and idiots empty out the oil and do not refill so the engine burns? its my fault right?

4. You mean Thais do not want to have 5 people in the room designed for 2 and pay even less and get more for free?

5. So i guess, all thais working and living abroad should be paid Thai wages? after all they forget they are not farangs and should be paid accordingly?

6 So you think its ok to scam, cheat and lie, because it might cost different in another country.. Hope you will be ok, if Apple charged you price for latest iphone but supplied 3 generation old phones to Thailand.w00t.gif

Edited by whoisyourdaddy
  • Like 1

If I was a Thai, I would hate Farangs because they think they know how Thais feel, they think they know what Thais would do in all given circumstances, they think they know what Thai's would say in all given circumstances. Just like this silly post.

TBF thais are a very unsophisticated people . They are so easily taken by the likes of thaksin and his cronies.

A bit like Brits with Blair and the Yanks with Bush then? Blair reelected twice and Bush once after all the lies they sold to there voters.

Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Jealousy? White skin? Perceived wealth? Over opinionated? Lack of respect for Thai-ness? Constant complaining? Stealing their women? Insecurity? Fashion?

Take your pick from the above, I haven't a clue as to why they may hate us. I just know for me, I try and steer clear from those that seem to not like me, and try to seek out the more positive people. That goes for both Thais and the self loathing non-Thais.

Spot on !!!

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Easy question to answer.

They are nasty, horrible, fat smelly pale faces that speak with forked tongues. Other than that I have nothing against them.

Yeh, but thats from your lady point of view..................whistling.gif ........................laugh.png

• Like 2

A bit like Brits with Blair and the Yanks with Bush then? Blair reelected twice and Bush once after all the lies they sold to there voters.

Exactly! Or for those who like to bitch about how Thais are "so violent," what about UK football hooligans, and Americans killing tens of thousands of each other every year with handguns? Every country is just as pathetic--and just as wonderful--as the next. Xenophobia and racism is so stupid and baseless.

• Like 1

Exactly! Or for those who like to bitch about how Thais are "so violent," what about UK football hooligans, and Americans killing tens of thousands of each other every year with handguns? Every country is just as pathetic--and just as wonderful--as the next. Xenophobia and racism is so stupid and baseless.

What a load of crap...

What a load of crap...

Haha...you're going to have to be a bit more specific when you're trolling...er, sorry, responding to a post with multiple quotes in it...just what are you saying is a "load of crap"?

but the price quoted to a white guy in a suit and tie will be a multiple of the price a thai wearing a taxi drivers uniform for instance would pay

thats why people think its racist when its actually more like capitalism based on appearance if they overcharge someone basing

their assumptions onhow much he can afford or / will pay etc

Yes and obviously nothing wrong with that, happens all the time worldwide in those industries and cultures where the vendor can get away with it - "value based pricing".

According to you if you were a thai were to write a reason for hating us foreigners, what you would write?Thanks for your answers

Bad grammar.

And what's your purpose in pointing that out, are you really unable to extract the gist of his meaning?

How about:

What do you think are possible reasons that some Thais hate farang?

My purpose was pointing out bad grammar. You really need to go and get a GF/BF/sock and stop posting trollsh*t - it's becoming annoying.

Thais on a whole are quite a racist bunch. Its normally quite moderate racism. I have heard this from many Thais.

Cambodians - Talk funny.

Indians - Smell.

Coloured - Dum Dum

Farangs - Cheap Charlie / Kee Nok.

It is stereotyping learned from other people. The majority of Thais have never left Thailand so only know one culture. Their own. This is why they ridicule and find other non Thais strange.

Then again the way I have seen some Thais being treated by other races in Their own country I'm surprised they don't all hate us.

I wrote many times:i am not English native?So if sometimes my written English is bad,i apologize all of your for that.And about farnags,i just wrote wrong,and i cannot correct it.Sorry again to all of you.Hope u will understand for the future.

Really it's not a problem, some people are just dicks about that, don't worry about it!

If i was Thai eplaining why i hate farangs I would say "Go to the Thai Visa page relating to anything political or about the protests then it should be obvious. The self important lounge chair lawyers who think they know all about Thai people and culture. When in fact, those loud mouth, self opinionated farangs wouldn't know sh£t from clay even if you rubbed it across their top lip. They are why we hate farangs. The common quote being" I have been here 20 years and in all that time I still haven't taken my head out of my ar£e". Most of the time they have not travelled out of Pattaya or Phuket. Harrasing our fellow country people down there. Thinking havin $50 in their pocket makes them so superior". Thats what i think most Thais think very little of farangs. In fact some i have met seem rather surprised that not all farangs are egotistal a$$holes.

If i was Thai eplaining why i hate farangs I would say "Go to the Thai Visa page relating to anything political or about the protests then it should be obvious. The self important lounge chair lawyers who think they know all about Thai people and culture. When in fact, those loud mouth, self opinionated farangs wouldn't know sh£t from clay even if you rubbed it across their top lip. They are why we hate farangs. The common quote being" I have been here 20 years and in all that time I still haven't taken my head out of my ar£e". Most of the time they have not travelled out of Pattaya or Phuket. Harrasing our fellow country people down there. Thinking havin $50 in their pocket makes them so superior". Thats what i think most Thais think very little of farangs. In fact some i have met seem rather surprised that not all farangs are egotistal a$$holes.

Good to see you hang around nice people.

By the way, what Thai word did they use for egotistical?

Thais on a whole are quite a racist bunch. Its normally quite moderate racism. I have heard this from many Thais.

Cambodians - Talk funny.

Indians - Smell.

Coloured - Dum Dum

Farangs - Cheap Charlie / Kee Nok.

It is stereotyping learned from other people. The majority of Thais have never left Thailand so only know one culture. Their own. This is why they ridicule and find other non Thais strange.

Then again the way I have seen some Thais being treated by other races in Their own country I'm surprised they don't all hate us.

I sorry,can u explain me the meaning of Dum Dum and Cheap Charlie?

I hate 'Farnags' without even knowing what they are.

Something like a brussel sprout?

Ohu.Sorry for my error.

Farnag is perfectly acceptable as I proudly invented the term a year or two ago while drunk. It is a cross between a Farang and a Balrog

post-130198-0-36340800-1392011395_thumb.