Chalerm says he will disguise himself to arrest Suthep

webfact

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

arresting suthep is easier said than done. How many his goons suthep can invite to the restaurant in the intercontinental?

a similar problem might be with issara

Quite true, easier said by Chalerm the Enforcer. There will be blood if they lay a hand on either of them.

No problem he stays at Intercontinental, 2010 red Shirt leaders were just as discriminating in their choice of hostelry after a hard days ranting.

• Like 1

Yingluk and Chalerm, the 2 running the country for a runaway PM.

One a dizzy but attractive young thing, the other a yes man with no conscience.

The administration of some countries should be contracted out to other countries and people who know what they're doing

• Like 1

news flash ....news flash....

Groucho Marx arrests protest leader Suthep in Bangkok.......

Seeking advice from the Thai Secret service, minister Chalerm arrests Suthep amidst roars of laughter.

Disguised as Groucho Marx Chalerm gets his man, Chalerm reveals the plan issued by the Thai secret service

spy agency took weeks of deliberation and careful thinking...the hardest decision he said was choosing

the right disguise as there were many choices....he could go undercover as Batman, Spiderman or Groucho Marx.

' i made the right decision with Groucho Marx although the Batman disguise came close'

'I hope this sends a clear message to all protesters that the Thai Spy Service is active and very professional.,

No disguise however sophisticated will help because of the booze ear medicine cloud that envelops him most of the time and which alerts everyone in a radius of 50 yards to his presence.

But seriously, once again this overly verbal and thoughtless man has proven what an utter imbecile he is. Decades of excessive alcohol abuse have probably destroyed most of his gray matter. No wonder he became a politician, because that seems to be the one profession where he could hope to succeed without needing a brain.

• Like 2

What is wrong with this country??? Terrorists, rebels should indeed be arrested. The anarchy should be stopped by police or army. It can not be that that hooligan Suthep has stronger Bodyguards than the official authorities of the country!!

The country is going down the drain. No company wants to invest in Thailand anymore. Tourism will drop with 30 to 40%. Someone should take action before it's too late. Responsible politicians from all parties have an obligation to come together, talk, negotiate, compromise, and find win-win solutions to the problems ......and show vision as to how to proceed for the future in accordance with the democratic process. This sickening situation has to change quickly. Now their are only loosers, no winners at all.

WAKE UP THAILAND!!

Edited by jayjay49

Chalerm has made my day so I thought I would help him out with some training videos. It's Happy Hour !!!! Take your pick Chalerm biggrin.png

Yhe Swedish Seaman is one of ,y all time favourites. I think Chalerm should have a go at that.