Slow Cooker

pattayapete69

They might (should) have them at Central Dept. - Central Festival Mall - Give them a call. If not in Pattaya then you should find one at Verasu and at Central Dept. store(s) in Bangkok. Again, call (or have someone call for you) some of these places before you head out.

Best of luck.

Just get a rice cooker

Sharp or similar

Easy set to warm not cook and your away

Sent from my GT-S5310B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

That's what I did, Hitachi brand "Fuzzy Rice Cooker" from Numchai. Many functions, all types of programs. Slow cook function is perfect for stews, lamb shanks, whatever. Never cooked rice in it, fuzzy or otherwise.

Glad you found one, I use mine all of the time. Cooked stewed beef "hump" this morning. Ever baked bread in a crock pot? Irish soda bread is good dipping bread for stews, etc. and is esy to cook in a crock pot and doesn't heat up the kitchen like your oven does.

Yup, bought mine in Makro and use it regularly, last week did lamb shank (3) ate one and froze two, later did chicken casserole, same again, ate one and froze two portions! Very easy to us just get the ingredients together, pop them in the pot and leave it to cook whilst you enjoy yourself! Oh and I also do a nice Irish stew with red wine and Guinness!