Problem siging in

hml367

Experiencing same problems.

Windows 8 firefox adblock on or off proxy on or off

tried chrome with no addons proxy on and off

still can't log in

browser cashe cleared after each attempt

Screen flashes as if a pop up was blocked but I don't have pop up blocker

Just experienced same problems signing in on android noticed I can sign in if I leave "remember me" ticked

With IE 11 if I sign in without Remember Me, it comes back to the same screen and not signed in. I immediately sign in again without Remember Me and it shows signed in, but Sorry You Don't Have Permission For that. I can look at my dashboard items, but as soon as I try to go to a topic page, it goes to the page that IE can't display... back button to a page and it is not signed in.

I can sign in if I check the Remember Me box.

So I can get in, even though it is not working correctly.

I am signed in with my Android smartphone and the TV app, if that could have anything to do with it.

EDIT Now I don't get signed out when I hit Sign Out.... I'll work on that but no reports... it was all reported months ago.

Edited by hml367

If you log in with Remember Me, then sign out, close the browser, then open the browser and go to ThaiVisa Forums, are you still signed in?

This is the same problem from months ago, and now it's back...

Edited by hml367

CORRECTION!!!!!!! Now I cannot sign out at all.

I unchecked Preserve Favorite website data in Delete History in IE11, deleted history, then I was able to sign out, sign in, sign out, and sign in again. I also unchecked the Clear Cookies box, since I do not want to lose other cookies when cleaning the cache.

Signing in and out in Firefox Nightly 30.0a1 (2014-02-08) also works.

Perhaps the Preserve Favorite web site data is the culprit.

Edited by hml367

I had problems to sign in all this week using Firefox......my usual browser. Finally I try using Google and it is OK....but was working before with Firefox and I do not have any idea why the problem still using Firefox....

I had similar problems for the last two weeks. I did everything including clearing dns cache, clearing all the usual cookies and internet history, winding back the versions of IE, changing all the IE settings to original, clearing SSL, creating a virgin HOSTS file, mucking around with Java, and had the same trouble with FF and Chrome.

Nothing I did would fix it, although I occasionally got the HOME page after windback of IE to 8 and clearing DNS cache, but could get no further.

Lo and behold i tried to login 2 days ago (after no further changes or upgrades to my software) and I can now load the site normally. I'm guessing that some changes were made to the code by the TV developers.

Methinks the Forum platform is perhaps a litlle bit um......dated, and struggling to keep up with Mr Gates's version upgrades and security mods .I concluded it was probably poor code in the forum software after doing much research on the web.