Should Scotland leave ?

CharlieH

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

Because to me it is important to hear. I want to know if our fantastic Scots regiments will be happy taking up knitting, or would they prefer to stay belonging to an incredible, first class band of UK regiments.

• Like 1

Why?

Because to me it is important to hear. I want to know if our fantastic Scots regiments will be happy taking up knitting, or would they prefer to stay belonging to an incredible, first class band of UK regiments.

I would rather take up knitting than fighting around the world in countries they should not be.

The Scottish regiments are some of the best in the world. I'm sure they may be asked to continue down south but with the cuts from Cameron they may be out of a job anyway.

A country the size of the UK does not need a standing army of this size. They have the nuclear deterant to take care of that.

Scotland is 5 million and whos going to invade us? Greenland, Iceland or the Faroes?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Why?

I would rather take up knitting than fighting around the world in countries they should not be.

The Scottish regiments are some of the best in the world. I'm sure they may be asked to continue down south but with the cuts from Cameron they may be out of a job anyway.

A country the size of the UK does not need a standing army of this size. They have the nuclear deterant to take care of that.

Scotland is 5 million and whos going to invade us? Greenland, Iceland or the Faroes?

You want a second Switzerland. ? You want to hide away ? You want to forget what the Union has achieved. ?

Up to you.

• Like 1

Why?

You want a second Switzerland. ? You want to hide away ? You want to forget what the Union has achieved. ?

Up to you.

What has it acheived? National debt through the roof due to old ideas about our old standing in the world.

Pensioners freezing to death because our pension is so bad. Poor schooling, an energy defecit and people working to 80.

If Scotland was Swiss I would be loaded. Skiing every day and eating decent food.

Why?

Up to you.

What has it acheived? National debt through the roof due to old ideas about our old standing in the world.

Pensioners freezing to death because our pension is so bad. Poor schooling, an energy defecit and people working to 80.

If Scotland was Swiss I would be loaded. Skiing every day and eating decent food.

Agree with what you state regarding the UK, however you forgot to mention who caused much of the decline in the UK, "yes" that's right, those two Scotsman Blair and Brown, but you have't seen anything yet, just Waite until Salmonds or the Scottish Labour Party take full control. They'll be falling over themselves bribing the gullible Scottish electorate, result mass exit dos of the most talented, to be replaced by all those illegal immigrants now living in England.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Better if Scotland leaves so would stop the english goverment and English people moaning about Scotland all the time, would put the onus into NI or Wales

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

The United Kingdom of England, Wales and N Ireland.......hmm better to ditch the other two and just have an independent England. Severn Bridge passport control......ideal.

• Like 1

Why?

Up to you.

Agree with what you state regarding the UK, however you forgot to mention who caused much of the decline in the UK, "yes" that's right, those two Scotsman Blair and Brown, but you have't seen anything yet, just Waite until Salmonds or the Scottish Labour Party take full control. They'll be falling over themselves bribing the gullible Scottish electorate, result mass exit dos of the most talented, to be replaced by all those illegal immigrants now living in England.

What you blaming Blair and Brown for exactly? It wasnt a UK decline. It was a worldwide decline started in the US and snowballing from there.

Why?

Up to you.

Why?

Up to you.

What you blaming Blair and Brown for exactly? It wasnt a UK decline. It was a worldwide decline started in the US and snowballing from there.

Those two Scotsman Blair and Brown bear SOME responsibility for The 2008 financial crises, as they were in charge of the UK economy at the time, however I was not just thinking about 2008 when i mentioned those two incompetent Scotsmen, It's the overall effect of their policies on the UK.

Hi

I am originally Scottish but been away from ''Scotland'' for too long to remember, so for me, its a ''Non Starter'' i aint interested..

Wild horses could not drag me back there, the weather is so depressing..., but i do miss the Scots folk, for the banter etc etc, especially the ''Glasweigans''.... great fun..

If i had to choose to live anywhere in the ''UK'' it would be ''London'', its a great city , vibrant and has it all (well in my opinion)...

Glad that i never sold my properties in London when i moved away... ,

Thailand is now my Home....and i am a happy bunny here.

Up to the Scots to decide.

If the rest of the U.K had a vote, i guess it would be a done deal.....

Providing they cut the apron strings completely and the Royal Bank of Scotland pays back the 45 Billion pounds to the U.K taxpayer.

The rational, intelligent Scot will ditch that self serving Salmond and vote No.

post-7723-0-23381000-1394729105_thumb.jp

• Like 2

I just wish the Welsh had the same option!

The Welsh hate the English more than us. We dont hate them only laugh at them. They even hate each other. The North hate the southern po-fs. I think maybe they should come with us on our adventure into the unknown.

Yeah because Jocks all love each other - ever been to a Rangers Vs Celtic match? Religious hatred is only one step up from NI!

Why?

Up to you.

A world decline that would have passed the UK by if Blair had not removed and relaxed the banking rules - and one we could have weathered if Brown had not sold the reserves at 50c on the $ to pay for policies in the NHS and in education that, if anything, mad it worse in every way and was a complete waste of money. Brown pushed the national debt up incredibly - he was handed an economy the best the country had seen since Victorian times and squandered it on failed projects - ID cards, air traffic control system that never went live, failed passports system, league tables and massive increase in management in the NHS and education, closing of VAT and tax offices in England to hand jobs to Glasgow to "show" how they can make the worst unemployment area much less so (ignoring the sudden unemployment that left in coastal towns like South End where the VAT Office was the biggest local employer), increasing the number of constituencies in Scotland to garner more votes (and ignoring areas like Isle of Wight that are still a single constituency - both larger in area and population), and so many more expensive balls ups that cost the UK the ability to ward off the bad times - just look how much of a F-Up Labour have done in Wales with the NHS there (controlled and funded locally from the Welsh budget under the Welsh Assembly - Labour run).

Labour should never be allowed access to the UK's purse strings again - and if Scotland leaves, they won't - that is where their power base is - and Wales are not likely to vote them in again next time either! They fudged it up in the 70s and did it even worse the next time they were in.

• Like 1