Nooby seeking advise

Julie H

Do u have a balcony? get something sweet, like honey, sodadrink, icecream etc. make a trail with it. starting from where there are alot of ants. and lead the trail to the balcony, end it at the balcony with more quantity than the trail. The ants will eat all everything from the trail all up to the balcony. It will lead them to the balcony and keep on eating the end of the trail and stay there on the balcony. Close the balcony door when all ants are outside.

Edit. I just see that I am the only one serious ...

Edited by Robininbkk

Do u have a balcony? get something sweet, like honey, sodadrink, icecream etc. make a trail with it. starting from where there are alot of ants. and lead the trail to the balcony, end it at the balcony with more quantity than the trail. The ants will eat all everything from the trail all up to the balcony. It will lead them to the balcony and keep on eating the end of the trail and stay there on the balcony. Close the balcony door when all ants are outside.

Edit. I just see that I am the only one serious ...

cheesy.gif

• Like 1

First; You must mediate upon a cushion in the centre of the room for 15 minutes.

After you have comprehended the ant's superior ounce-for-ounce brute strength, then you will come to the realization that the war must be won by means of mind alone.

You will wait until the dead of night and you'll surprise the ants by loudly repeating this clever mantra until dawn: I am the king. By daybreak the ants certainly won't be a problem any more.

• Like 1