Arrest in Kwanchai shooting

Lite Beer

I assume you are simply trolling, aren't you?

You got caught in a misrepresenting of the facts, period! now its you cue to go into the "saving face" attack mode, there is no honorable way out for you for, take what ever road you want,

Cheers

Still stuck on Step 5? :rolleyes:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You got caught in a misrepresenting of the facts, period! now its you cue to go into the "saving face" attack mode, there is no honorable way out for you for, take what ever road you want,

Cheers

You. caught in not understanding how to read, or analysis information.. I'm with AleG on this one.

I don't think he's trolling.

Here's a summary of what seems to have happened:

1. A policeman is assigned to monitor or photograph a group of Suthep's insurrectionists.

2. Suthep's insurrectionists detect this policeman and attack him.

3. The policemen reacts in self-defence with his gun and wounds one (or more?) of Suthep's insurrectionists.

P.S. I might have misunderstood as there have been several news reports of the incident.

No tilac2, here's the summary.

1. Riche Teacher asserts that the police that was beaten had done nothing prior to the beating.

2. I pointed out that far from not having done anything he had shot two people, one in the abdomen and one in the leg.

3. Kikoman says that I'm making things up and show the proof that another man was shot in the abdomen by the policeman.

4. I quote and link to a news article identifying the man shot by name and quoting the director of the hospital were he was taken on the nature of the injuries.

5. Kikoman has a meltdown due to being unable to admit to had been wrong.

6. You make a biased summary of events ("Suthep's insurrectionists" x2 rolleyes.gif) which again omits pertinent details.

Glad to be of service.

You finally admitted that you said 2 people were shot, you stated that the policeman had shot the first person (and stated the shooting was not in self defense) that the policeman ran and was overtaken by the PDRC and that he then shot another person there.

In your post to me you never copped to the two people shot, that you had stated in the other post, I posted that on 1-31-14 that the police general went to the hospital to visit the beaten policeman, this was 2 days after the shooting and the article stated only one person was shot in the attack and that it was an act of self defense.

The video that I saw about the incident showed the crowd attacking the police man and the man that was shot ran out of the crowd that was attacking the policeman. The video targeted the wounded man by placing a circle around him!

The reason I replied to your post because of your insistence it was not self defense ,as you alleged the same policeman shot another PDRC person, as that was the reason he was attacked by the PDRC crowd,

The truth is out!

Cheers.

I don't think he's trolling.

Here's a summary of what seems to have happened:

1. A policeman is assigned to monitor or photograph a group of Suthep's insurrectionists.

2. Suthep's insurrectionists detect this policeman and attack him.

3. The policemen reacts in self-defence with his gun and wounds one (or more?) of Suthep's insurrectionists.

P.S. I might have misunderstood as there have been several news reports of the incident.

No tilac2, here's the summary.

1. Riche Teacher asserts that the police that was beaten had done nothing prior to the beating.

2. I pointed out that far from not having done anything he had shot two people, one in the abdomen and one in the leg.

3. Kikoman says that I'm making things up and show the proof that another man was shot in the abdomen by the policeman.

4. I quote and link to a news article identifying the man shot by name and quoting the director of the hospital were he was taken on the nature of the injuries.

5. Kikoman has a meltdown due to being unable to admit to had been wrong.

6. You make a biased summary of events ("Suthep's insurrectionists" x2 rolleyes.gif) which again omits pertinent details.

Glad to be of service.

You finally admitted that you said 2 people were shot, you stated that the policeman had shot the first person (and stated the shooting was not in self defense) that the policeman ran and was overtaken by the PDRC and that he then shot another person there.

In your post to me you never copped to the two people shot, that you had stated in the other post, I posted that on 1-31-14 that the police general went to the hospital to visit the beaten policeman, this was 2 days after the shooting and the article stated only one person was shot in the attack and that it was an act of self defense.

The video that I saw about the incident showed the crowd attacking the police man and the man that was shot ran out of the crowd that was attacking the policeman. The video targeted the wounded man by placing a circle around him!

The reason I replied to your post because of your insistence it was not self defense ,as you alleged the same policeman shot another PDRC person, as that was the reason he was attacked by the PDRC crowd,

The truth is out!

Cheers.

Have you ever thought that the video didn't catch everything that happened????

I really don't get where you are going with the date thing.. it's the same incident just reported about different aspect on different days.

Why were the crowd attacking the guy.. because he had just shot someone in the abdomen, The other guy shot in the foot who knows if he even went to hospital?

• Like 1

AleG stated in a post to Rich Teacher, the following:

" Another lie from Rich Teacher.

Almost beaten to death by the protesters even though he hadn't done anything

Done anything except shooting two people one in the abdomen and one in the leg."

Kikoman:

I knew only one person was shot during the attack and assumed he had been shot in the leg, when the article I posted affirmed that only one person was shot, I ask you to give me the name on the other person shot when you posted the guy with the gun shot wound in the abdomen,

You are unquestionably caught in a lie, to claim the PDRC attack was not a random act of violence, but in your story it was because he had already shot someone, not true!

Cheers

Done anything except shooting two people one in the abdomen and one in the leg."

Kikoman:

I knew only one person was shot during the attack and assumed he had been shot in the leg, when the article I posted affirmed that only one person was shot, I ask you to give me the name on the other person shot when you posted the guy with the gun shot wound in the abdomen,

You are unquestionably caught in a lie, to claim the PDRC attack was not a random act of violence, but in your story it was because he had already shot someone, not true!

Cheers

huh..what's not true..You can read English , right?

Have you ever thought that the video didn't catch everything that happened????

I really don't get where you are going with the date thing.. it's the same incident just reported about different aspect on different days.

Why were the crowd attacking the guy.. because he had just shot someone in the abdomen, The other guy shot in the foot who knows if he even went to hospital?

Kikoman

That what I want documentation on, That he shot someone before the video of the attack where the policeman was beaten and one person was shot "during the Attack" not word of mouth or the "who know B/S", a final report on the incident that, or a wrap up account from the Newspaper,

(The date thing, there where two or three different accounts of what happened in the article that was posted, two days later the police general's article stated only one person was shot and it was in self defense, the police had two days to sort out the investigation, read the article AleG posted, 2 or 3 different accounts!)

If you can not do that, I have no time to waste posting with you!

cheers

Edited by kikoman

Kikoman:

Cheers

It is obvious that you are just trolling! Trying to cause a negative response!

you have nothing to offer other than taking over the Clue less ones story, if you can document the guy the beaten policeman, shot, before being attacked, Post it" "I know you can't " Prove me wrong,,

Cherrios!

Edited by kikoman

Kikoman:

Cheers

Isn't he remarkable?

Kikoman:

Cheers

It is obvious that you are just trolling! Trying to cause a negative response!

you have nothing to offer other than taking over the Clue less ones story, if you can document the guy the beaten policeman, shot, before being attacked, Post it" "I know you can't " Prove me wrong,,

Cherrios!

WOW.. Ok then i will get in my car, Go down the Police station ask very nicely for the police report on the incident and post it here for you to read ...ok

Oh but wait.. Why should i when it's the job of journalists (which i'm not) to do!

How many articles have appeared in the newspapers and on the Net that have had NO follow up..most if not all. If you don't believe what you read , hey up to you!

i got a video so your reading problems don't affect the situation!

http://us.tomonews.net/2-injured-in-shooting-outside-facility-where-thai-pm-is-in-meeting-114859

Edited by casualbiker

Did you make that one, I saw the actual video,

You need to be able to think for yourself not do what your masters direct!

Kiko. You are an amazingly stubborn person .. I also saw the "actual "video. The camera video that was waving all over the place in the 1st few moments. And yet YOU cannot comprehend that things could have happened BEFORE that video. I will ask a question.

What prompted the person to suddenly start recording? possible hearing a gun shot!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by casualbiker

Kiko. You are an amazingly stubborn person .. I also saw the "actual "video. The camera video that was waving all over the place in the 1st few moments. And yet YOU cannot comprehend that things could have happened BEFORE that video. I will ask a question.

What prompted the person to suddenly start recording? possible hearing a gun shot!

The Article stated there was no gunshot heard by two of the eye witnesses prior to the attack, your what "might "have happened leave much to be desired vs documentation of "what did happen" as the article I posted on !-31-2014 (2) days later by the head of the national police department stated, One person shot and it was self defense.

This Exchange started when your buddy stated 2 people were shot and it was not self defense,

You and him are WRONG on both accounts!

Cheers

The Article stated there was no gunshot heard by two of the eye witnesses prior to the attack, your what "might "have happened leave much to be desired vs documentation of "what did happen" as the article I posted on !-31-2014 (2) days later by the head of the national police department stated, One person shot and it was self defense.

This Exchange started when your buddy stated 2 people were shot and it was not self defense,

Cheers

Cheers

Nope. With the FACTS that we know .. We could all be wrong .. because of the quality of reporting. Unless you have multiple video from different angles or eye witnesses from different angles.

I do not think we will ever know!

Cheers

Nope. With the FACTS that we know .. We could all be wrong .. because of the quality of reporting. Unless you have multiple video from different angles or eye witnesses from different angles.

Bull feathers, it was a public shooting covered by the media in broad daylight, I person shot by the policeman while being attacked, self defense!

Cheers

Bull feathers, it was a public shooting covered by the media in broad daylight, I person shot by the policeman while being attacked, self defense!

Cheers

Kikoman, I'm going to go real slow so you can follow.

-There were two people shot by the policeman, one in the abdomen, one in the leg.

-I already provided the name of the first one and the statement from the hospital director where he was sent to, twice.

-The video you so desperately cling to shows the second man being shot in the leg, then the policeman gets a brutal beating.

-THEREFORE, the person shot in the abdomen was shot BEFORE the events shown in that video.

Is that clear enough now?

• Like 1

That was not the Video I saw, the one saw ,was the same beating/shooting,taken from the side, only shows one person was shot.

Now let me tell you more slowly, the video as well as the report from the Chief of the National Police dated 1-13-2014 clearly stated, I person shot by the policeman and it was an act of self defense!

This exchange started when AleG stated two people were shot and it was not self defense, he has been proven wrong on both statements. I have not seen any statements other the your here say that two people were shot by r that police man.

And Aleg was wrong because he was shot in self defense!

Cheers to all

What part of "I do no trust yellow supporters verbal account of anything" don't you understand, If Two men were short by the policeman that was attacked and beaten(Post the documentation you got your information of Name-ing both persons that were wounded)!

I requested that documentation from the get go, but you have never able to do so, because only one man was in fact shoot by that police man and it was self defense during the attack, You have nothing other than your mouth to back your account up and that (I DO NOT consider reliable evidence).

That shooting happened in broad day light, with eyewitnesses around, in that article you posted were 3 different acounts of what happened by 3 different eyewitnesses,

Name the source you have that documents 2 people were shot, I doubt that you can!

Cheers

What part of "I do no trust yellow supporters verbal account of anything" don't you understand, If Two men were short by the policeman that was attacked and beaten(Post the documentation you got your information of Name-ing both persons that were wounded)!

I requested that documentation from the get go, but you have never able to do so, because only one man was in fact shoot by that police man and it was self defense during the attack, You have nothing other than your mouth to back your account up and that (I DO NOT consider reliable evidence).

That shooting happened in broad day light, with eyewitnesses around, in that article you posted were 3 different acounts of what happened by 3 different eyewitnesses,

Name the source you have that documents 2 people were shot, I doubt that you can!

Cheers

Can you post your video of the incident. I have only seen the one posted. There should be several available (can't find) as it was in broad daylight with media present!

Cheers

Can you post your video of the incident. I have only seen the one posted. There should be several available (can't find) as it was in broad daylight with media present!

I have not seen anyone post the documentation that (2) PDRC protesters were shot "by the beaten police officer"(immediately prior to the 2nd shooting the video documents was in self defense) and that the shooting "was not in self defense", after you document that, which started this difference of opinion, ask me again!

Cheers

Cheers

I have not seen anyone post the documentation that (2) PDRC protesters were shot "by the beaten police officer"(immediately prior to the 2nd shooting the video documents was in self defense) and that the shooting "was not in self defense", after you document that, which started this difference of opinion, ask me again!

Cheers

OK then. So you haven't got any more videos from the "extensive media " onsite... fair enough. But you really should just say that!

Cheers

I see my previous post was deleted by the moderators, I guess for using a four letter word to describe someone that makes demostrably false claims i.e that I haven't provided any evidence to what I said, case in point the name and nature of the injuries of the other person shot by the policeman. Here's the previous two times I've done what kikoman claims I haven't:

First time I provided the information you falsely claim I haven't provided:

The person shot in the abdomen was Putthichai Wipa and it happened before the other protestor was shot in the leg and the policeman beating:

"PDRC man was shot in the abdomen while the alleged gunman was apprehended by a group of protesters, and seized several items as evidence from him.

However, Sutthisan police chief Pol Col Samroeng Suanthong and his investigators rushed to collect evidence at the crime scene and said police had not determined whether the alleged gunman was a police officer in disguise.

The gunman had to be taken to Rajavithi Hospital after being attacked by angry protesters, while injured protester, Putthichai Wipa, 32, was admitted to an intensive care unit at Ramathibodi Hospital for surgery.

Later Pol Maj Gen Adul Narongsak, deputy commissioner of the Metropolitan Police Bureau, held a press conference and said the injured man beaten by protesters was identified as Pol Snr Sgt Maj Kongpetch Petchkanha, a police investigator from Metropolitan Police Division 2, who had been assigned to take photos of the protest.

Ramathibodi Hospital director Surasak Leelaudomlipi said Mr Putthichai had been shot in the middle of his abdomen and the bullet exited via his back."

This information was presented in this thread, where you and Rich Teacher participated.

I assume now you are going to chastise Rich Teacher for passing false information, right?

Second time I provided the information you falsely claim I haven't provided:

I gave you a quote and a link to the news, can't you read?

Once more, since you seem to have problems:

"PDRC man was shot in the abdomen while the alleged gunman was apprehended by a group of protesters, and seized several items as evidence from him.

However, Sutthisan police chief Pol Col Samroeng Suanthong and his investigators rushed to collect evidence at the crime scene and said police had not determined whether the alleged gunman was a police officer in disguise.

The gunman had to be taken to Rajavithi Hospital after being attacked by angry protesters, while injured protester, Putthichai Wipa, 32, was admitted to an intensive care unit at Ramathibodi Hospital for surgery.

Later Pol Maj Gen Adul Narongsak, deputy commissioner of the Metropolitan Police Bureau, held a press conference and said the injured man beaten by protesters was identified as Pol Snr Sgt Maj Kongpetch Petchkanha, a police investigator from Metropolitan Police Division 2, who had been assigned to take photos of the protest.

Ramathibodi Hospital director Surasak Leelaudomlipi said Mr Putthichai had been shot in the middle of his abdomen and the bullet exited via his back."

Got it? do I have to post it a third time?

The third time was deleted by the mods.

Both times I provided the name of the man shot in the abdomen, Putthichai Wipa, named in articles of both AEC News (this is the link I provided the previous two times) and The Bangkok Post (which I can't), no article I've seen identifies the man shot on the leg as seen on the videos. Since evidently the man shot in the leg is not the same as the one shot in the abdomen there were two men shot by the policeman.

I have zero expectations that you will aknowledge that I have, for the fourth time, provided the evidence that you falsely claim I haven't provided.

• Like 1

Cheers

Cheers

OK then. So you haven't got any more videos from the "extensive media " onsite... fair enough. But you really should just say that!

I guess you could make such an accusation,

So now that we know you can not document your statements IE:

"Two PDRC protesters were shot by the beaten policeman" And

"the shootings were not in self defense".

You really should have said that day's ago, those were your statements that started our differences of opinion, I accept your acknowledgement that you never had that documentation!

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

I guess you could make such an accusation,

So now that we know you can not document your statements IE:

"Two PDRC protesters were shot by the beaten policeman" And

"the shootings were not in self defense".

You really should have said that day's ago, those were your statements that started our differences of opinion, I accept your acknowledgement that you never had that documentation!

Cheers

And we also know that YOU cannot show the other "extensive media video " from a different angle!

• Like 1

I know you can not document your statements IE: (2) PDRC people shot by the officer that was attacked and beaten. and That the shooting was not in self defense!

Cheers

Your extensive media videos are non existent then... OK.

As I said before. Because of the level of reporting and the absence of any meaningful evidence. We will never know for sure..