Anti-barking electric shock collar

They are available. But before you put it on your dog, put it on yourself and if you have the "gonads" press the button. If you want to do it to any animal and think that it's aceptable then you shouldn't own the animal. Or better yet, wrao iut around your "gonads" and press the button!

Read the opening post. I do not have a dog. It is for my friend's dogs who have taken to howling all night.

Could you please state where they are available, thank you.

Considering dogs evolved from the wolf did your friend ever think about this before buying it?

Tell him not to bother with the dog collar but sell the dog to someone else who will care for it.

He can use the money to have the penis removed from his forehead.

I googled Bark collars in Thailand and came here. What a load of sanctimonious and arrogant (not to say rude and ignorant, especially this last one) postings here. We had a soi dog wished on us, I can do anything with it but stop him barking/run after chickens and ducks. Now he has to stay on a chain and has started to barkWe have 7 others and we have no problems at all, but they have been here since they were young. We recently went to the beach for three days and the neighbours called us in the middle of the night to let us listen to the noise he was making. I look after him everyday. So I have three alternatives: a tight fitting muzzle during the night. A barking collar. Kidnapping him and leave him in a Cambodian village somewhere.

Right you are annoying me totally.

Give me your address so I can come round with my stun gun to jolt you in the neck, and them give you a good kick in the face so you learn not to annoy me..

• Like 1