Southern militants shoot and burn woman alive: Thailand

webfact

Do you believe that Mohammed actually received messages from god ? I don't know if the pig skin idea would work but it's worth a try. The only thing these people understand is force and fear. What they take heart from is liberal appeasement and those that continually give into their demands.

• Like 1

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you believe that Mohammed actually received messages from god ? I don't know if the pig skin idea would work but it's worth a try. The only thing these people understand is force and fear. What they take heart from is liberal appeasement and those that continually give into their demands.

Its liberal appeasement to judge everyone equally according to the law?

Much of the Qur'an contains elements of the Old Testament which i have read so yes i know those aspects. There are few similarities with the New Testament so I can't comment there.

However I have not read the Qur'an, but many Islamic scholars who have done so have condemned violence in the name of Islam and made it clear Islam does not support the bloody atrocities carried out in its name.

I will trust them above the comments of those who have neither read nor attempted to understand the teachings of Islam.

I should add at this point I am an atheist myself. However I have the utmost respect for those who have a faith and live by it.

Within the Quran and the thousands of hadiths there is content that talks to violence or promotes peace. There are interpretations that moderates or extremists can utilise to support their positions one way or the other. Same applies to Sharia Law in that there are ultra conservative implementations such as Saudi Arabia or more liberal in other countries/locations. Fatwas can either exhort non-violence or violence; admittedly the majority call for violence by extremist Islamic leaders.

Islamic leaders who have called out terrorism as against the tenants of Islam are more often than not vilified as liars, without any proof whatsoever, by the anti-Islam adherents.

I think you will find all 'leaders' if you can call them that agree that the later 'revelations' counter the earlier ones. This means most of the violent/hate ones such as instructions to rid the peninsular of Jews and Christians overrules his earlier more tolerant ramblings

The Hadiths are constantly being reviewed and interpreted with relevance to society, some interpretations reinforcing the extremist views, some not so, the interpretations are not fixed in time.

From the URL below.

"What makes this one different is that it selects and explains the hadiths from the perspective of today’s Turkey, whose mix of a secular state, dynamic economy and Muslim society has aroused considerable interest in the Middle East since the Arab Spring revolts two years ago.

A senior religious official in Egypt, where traditional Islamic scholars, the ruling Muslim Brotherhood and radical Salafis differ over key issues in the faith, said the hadith collection could bring a new perspective to the debate. “Among intellectuals in Egypt, there is a welcome for this new interpretation which they think is very important for the Arab world to be exposed to, said Ibrahim Negm, advisor to Egypt’s grand mufti, the highest Islamic legal authority there".

http://blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/2013/05/22/turkish-hadith-project-presents-prophet-mohammads-sayings-for-the-21st-century/

You appear to source your information from anti Islamist sites, try balancing and accessing content from less rigid sources.

• Like 1

However I have not read the Qur'an,

Yet you point the finger accusing others of ignorance, if you do read it you will see it has very little stolen from the old testament.

indeed very little was stolen but a huge lot was copied from the Old Testament. denying that just proves that you possess a wealth of no idea as far as the Qr'an and Islam are concerned.

take that from somebody who has read the whole Qr'an, Old Testament, Geeta and Granth Sahib!

• Like 1

Once folk have an idea in their head there is nooooooooooooooooooo stopping them. Take the Nazi's for example. One of the greatest catastrophes of all time. No religion involved there but just it seems a brainwashing of fear and possible greatness.

Once folk have an idea in their head there is nooooooooooooooooooo stopping them. Take the Nazi's for example. One of the greatest catastrophes of all time. No religion involved there but just it seems a brainwashing of fear and possible greatness.

i admit that i voted for the wrong party back then sad.png

• Like 2

Yet you point the finger accusing others of ignorance, if you do read it you will see it has very little stolen from the old testament.

indeed very little was stolen but a huge lot was copied from the Old Testament. denying that just proves that you possess a wealth of no idea as far as the Qr'an and Islam are concerned.

take that from somebody who has read the whole Qr'an, Old Testament, Geeta and Granth Sahib!

Very impressive! I bet you couldn't get through Finnegans Wake though. w00t.gif

I would be very interested to see your evidence that a lot was copied from the bible, come on lets have all the suras that come from it. The so called prophet could not read of course, so you are suggesting the writers just ignored the tradition of his ramblings and thought they would pad it out with the bible instead.

That is just terrible, the poor woman. To think these people even did it in front of other shoppers without a care in the world.

message by her charred body which reads “this is a reward for our three children killed by your people, we will kill as long as your people are still living on our soil.”

When they say soil are the speaking of Thai soil or muslim soil?

Malay soil. Muslim southern province are predominantly Malay ethnic group. They don't speak Thai They speak Malay and are insurgent not terrorist because fight on his land only not around world. same Iraqi or Syrian

These northern malays have been under thai rule for hundreds of years.

It's like the aboriginals and the maoris.

That is just terrible, the poor woman. To think these people even did it in front of other shoppers without a care in the world.

message by her charred body which reads “this is a reward for our three children killed by your people, we will kill as long as your people are still living on our soil.”

When they say soil are the speaking of Thai soil or muslim soil?

Could be wrong but I think the Brits gave Thailand a large chunk of Malaysia around 1909 and then there was more after WW 2. Thailand has not helped its 'southern cause' by the treatment of Muslims over the years. As for these pitiless murderers ... a slow bullet up the asre would do the trick ... gutless thugs.

Wrong! wrong! Before that please take note that the kingdom of siam held even more malaysian territory. Go read up on the treaty.

Also malaysia is a modern construct just like india which is before they were colonized there were seperate kingdoms. They were just like europe. If europe got colonized and made into a single country it would just be like malaysia. Malaysia as a country is simply a federation of states and the malay people are rather different but the one unifying factor for them is islam.

In any case the regions of southern thailand have been under thai rule for so long what's the difference? Go read up on each southern thai province and see that they have been under thai rule since what the 18th century at least and northern states of malaysia used to be under thai rule too were it not for the brits.

I would be very interested to see your evidence that a lot was copied from the bible, come on lets have all the suras that come from it. The so called prophet could not read of course, so you are suggesting the writers just ignored the tradition of his ramblings and thought they would pad it out with the bible instead.

No. Judaism, Christianity and Islam share common roots. What's so hard to understand about that?

No. Judaism, Christianity and Islam share common roots. What's so hard to understand about that?

The original written compilation of the Koran is alleged to have been kept by Muhammad's wife and was accepted as the unadulterated source for all the Korans 'messages'/teaching in mid- 650s AD. There would be other versions as to the origin of the written Koran, but this appears to be generally accepted. The Koran has many references to the Jewish and Christian prophets and the principles of their teachings. Obvious ones would be the stories/traditions of Abraham, Noah, Gabriel and Adam, amongst others. The prohibitions on some aspects of diet, one can only assume were absorbed from the Jewish tribes in the area.

. The Koran has many references to the Jewish and Christian prophets and the principles of their teachings

Yes the old boy did pad out his revelations with a few stories he had heard and had a few 'revelations' to justify his own conduct:

. The Koran has many references to the Jewish and Christian prophets and the principles of their teachings

Yes the old boy did pad out his revelations with a few stories he had heard and had a few 'revelations' to justify his own conduct:

This guy has zero credentials other than being heavily embedded with the usual extreme anti Islam suspects, managing JihadWatch plus other anti-Islamic media sites. He has no academic credentials whatsoever regarding the study of Islam and the Muslim world.

He and Geller were banned from entering the UK to address the English Defence League; talks volumes about the nature of the man.

You derive content from sites such as JihadWatch and not once come back with a reasoned response to posts countering your POV, other than using inflammatory deflective words and crap such as the video you posted. You are a waste of time and space on this topic.

For those interested in this guy go to http://spencerwatch.com/about-robert-spencer/

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

He and Geller were banned from entering the UK to address the English Defence League; talks volumes about the nature of the man.

Says volumes about the UK where jihadist preachers are more than welcome, but those who speak against them are not.

Says volumes about the UK where jihadist preachers are more than welcome, but those who speak against them are not.

Nope.

Hate preachers are monitored in the UK and if they break the law they are prosecuted.

If they are not citizens they are deported according to the law. this may take time but it is the only way to ensure that all are treated equally.

Hate preachers such as people you seem to be promoting are kept out of the UK where possible as their lies and hatred can only stir up prejudice and violence.

The lies they preach can only lead to more violence and false world views.

The problem with hate is that it breeds hate.

• Like 1