Where's The Veal?

OMGImInPattaya

There's a guy in Pattaya called Eric Bahrt who might know. He writes regular letters to the Bangkok Post.thumbsup.gif

Is he the PETA guy always writing to the papers about eating animals? I don't get his beef (intended); I'm a charter member of PETA as well...People for the Eating of Tasty Animals :)

Edited by OMGImInPattaya
  • Like 1

I found Aussie Veal - Stirk brand? Siam foods carries it but sent me a beef instead on an order and never corrected their mistake after many complaints...baby calf ain't veal , that's between veal and steer!

Sorry ,now there was some at BIG C Extras meat dept. 2months ago but did not look last week

Expensive more then it should be but if you go into Bangkok or here even try ask butcher at Villa ,Thai -french in Bangkok

had Veal in there store sometimes , its in soi next to Villa Market in the back...well it use to be there, unless anyone knows otherwise?

The real veal taste, color and meat structure you get from keeping young cows isolated on a special diet. Actually torturing.

Most of the beef in Thailand (Thai-French or better than just Thai cows) is pretty young, but cannot call it veal. It is not in their way of thinking. Makes it only more expensive.

The beef that Makro sells is super pinkish-red when you unpack it and let oxygine do it's work. Must be young cattle.

Edited by hugocnx