PDRC Valentine's event targets Thaksin

webfact

Note how the Nation is using low-angle shots of the crowd in all of it's stories now.

Trying to cover up how few people are there.

They're still there after months. Government offices still disabled and or relocated after months. Various sectors and groups as a whole discontent with PTP. Accept it and see why.

How do you know the numbers, are you there at multiple sites every day spying and counting?

Yawn do we have to go through this everyday. Many people on TVF live and work in Bangkok, myself included. I pass through Asok twice daily at least (once on the way to work and once returning in the evening) that is how i know how few people are at the protesters. I cannot speak for after 7-8pm, but when i pass through, there are probably a maximum of 100 people in the evening and 10 at 6-8am in the morning.

Perhaps if you came to Thailand you would be able to see how little visible support at the protests there is.

If I came to Thailand? Can't you do better than that? Implying I post on current events as a member here since 2008? I live and work In thong lor. Often we have mobs pass by the office. Don;t insult our intelligence Smutty.

Speak for yourself.

So do you disagree that there a very few protesters than prior or not? Yes, they are still there after months but what the gentleman (I think) is trying to say that there are not many left. This before the whole insult thing.... :-)

Note how the Nation is using low-angle shots of the crowd in all of it's stories now.

If only a few people why are they not arresting Suthep?

40+ Yaba soaked armed guards?

Oh come on, will you stop making up <deleted> please ?! Show me photos or video of the 'guards' taking yaba or acting crazy, or shut up.

Do not tell me to shut up.I and the others you are continually rude to have as much right to post on this forum as you have. (Or do you have special dispensation?)

Kindly respect that right if it is within your capabilities..

Edited by Thailand
  • Like 1

If only a few people why are they not arresting Suthep?

40+ Yaba soaked armed guards?

Quick! Break out the towels and dry them off! cheesy.gif

LOL @ "Love Thailand and Break Up with Thaksin Regime"

These yellow shirts are the old, stubborn, hate filled bitter single type that can't find another partner because they are so obnoxious.

Even their own supporters are breaking up with them, the protest sites are down to 4000 now.

These yellow shirts are the old, stubborn, hate filled bitter single type that can't find another partner because they are so obnoxious.

Even their own supporters are breaking up with them, the protest sites are down to 4000 now.

People have jobs to try and maintain. Not like a rented paid by the day bunch of rioters like we saw before. Seeing it on such a micro level as who is on the street isn't seeing the whole picture. Nonetheless, on the pavement or not, this administration has less and less support from the rural day by day, and they'll be out soon, given that every project involved graft and they pocketed and benefited by lining their own pockets-people here of all sectors are aware, and more villages have 3G etc. The rice scheme, war in the south, failed projects, rejected loans...its over for their careers.

Edited by gemini81

Valentine Day should be about love, not hate.

The idiots even make this day all about politics. Makes me want to throw up.

Why idiots... these people care about their country and want rid of the cancer which is eating it away... Rock on PDRC..... you get my vote..

+1

Perhaps some kind person might arrange a Valentine's Day group-date for them, with the UDD/Red-Shirt leaders, who find themselves in much the same situation, no doubt they would have lots-in-common and could spend hours 'bigging themselves up', to each other ? laugh.png