Chalerm says protesters number only 4,000

webfact

It's funny to read the posts of some Suthep' supporter on here...

Since the number of protesters dropped to a few hundreds, "the numbers don't matter" anymore :lol:

In fact, the "millions" that were, according to the same guys, following their insane master two month ago, did not matter either.

The tiny minority gets even tinier... -_-

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since the number of protesters dropped to a few hundreds, "the numbers don't matter" anymore laugh.png

In fact, the "millions" that were, according to the same guys, following their insane master two month ago, did not matter either.

The tiny minority gets even tinier... sleep.png

get over it man. Suthep is was out of control until 2 weeks ago when the rice graft issue superceded his superficially fascist ideas to block the election.

Numbers don't matter. The $3.6billion dollars grafted with obscene hubris matters. The 2,500 "extrajudicial killings" to consolidate drug dealing matters. The 2 Trillion Baht slushfund for corruption matters.

All this dumbass dirty shit needs to stop.

Since the number of protesters dropped to a few hundreds, "the numbers don't matter" anymore laugh.png

It is funny NOT to see any posts of you and your red friends in the threads about the farmers trying to overthrow the government.

• Like 1

I could show you thousands of photos of Suthep supporters dragging their children onto the streets.

Show me 1 photo of Suthep supporters using children against their will in a live fire zone as human shields.

Just 1.

Yes I thought not.

I suggest going to "Google Images" BEFORE you make statements like that. Not after.

It is funny NOT to see any posts of you and your red friends in the threads about the farmers trying to overthrow the government.

All conveniently missing from those threads discussing the details of the rice graft

I could show you thousands of photos of Suthep supporters dragging their children onto the streets.

Show me 1 photo of Suthep supporters using children against their will in a live fire zone as human shields.

Just 1.

What live fire zones? This isn't the Suthep & Abhisit government. It's the Yingluck government.

You seem to forget that only the Suthep & Abhisit government declared zones with civilians as "live fire zones".

Oh, and some photos of happy children for starters.

Don't they look so happy? I'm sure there's no place they'd rather be or that would be more educational than right there on the streets listening to political nonsense.

Be sure to hold the little one up high. If he dies, Kamnan Suthep will pay us 1 million Baht, the parents must be thinking.

Let me repeat what I said before, taking children to political demonstrations where you know violence may break out at any time is WRONG no matter if you wear red or yellow.

-- photo's removed, look at original post --

How were the anti-government protesters to know that violence would break out?

the man is always half cut, he wouldnt know what is and is not. Anyone taking his side really needs their heads checked for lack of brains, the man is an idiot then that maybe why some people back him, same same.

Such an illtelligent statement from the clueless, those the yellow farang state, are taking his side show their stupidity, has nothing about taking his side, what I and many others are doing is we take the side of the continuation of Democracy in Thailand, the "Elected" democratic government happens to be Yingluck and PTP. Many of us believe that the government has made some mistake, but favor DEMICRACY over Facism of the Rich Elite Establishment that are using (Suthep) to do their dirty work!

Cheers:

• Like 2

the man is always half cut, he wouldnt know what is and is not. Anyone taking his side really needs their heads checked for lack of brains, the man is an idiot then that maybe why some people back him, same same.

Such an illtelligent statement from the clueless, those the yellow farang state, are taking his side show their stupidity, has nothing about taking his side, what I and many others are doing is we take the side of the continuation of Democracy in Thailand, the "Elected" democratic government happens to be Yingluck and PTP. Many of us believe that the government has made some mistake, but favor DEMICRACY over Facism of the Rich Elite Establishment that are using (Suthep) to do their dirty work!

Cheers:

"DEMICRACY over Facism"

LOL. You just told me everything I needed to know about your posts

Indeed, its the really stupid thing. They had a nice issue. The overspend on the rice pledge program.

But instead of going into an election pushing a positive program to fix it, and blaming PT for the overspend, they instead went into a full on attack on democracy. Dumb!

And the rants against the farmer voters made it worse.

The "I don't want you to vote for me, because I want power to rule without your vote" approach is not going to win over voters!

Did they seriously think we would just hand power over to them, when the only thing they could agree on was how they would divide up democracy between themselves? 400 people, Suthep gets 25%, i.e. 100 appointees, Suthep committees get the other 300. There hand us power.

Really? You think we'd just hand over democracy like that? What a pathetic joke.

• Like 1

Chalerm is being very generous in his count. The last actual count I did at Ratchaprasong: 78. ( a couple of weeks ago). This fantasy about huge numbers has no legs. Even at the biggest protest it was around 75,000 or fewer. The incessant need to talk up the numbers has only hurt the cause when the estimates become the stuff of mirth

• Like 1

Another busy day at the protests here.

I was going to go there with my family tonight, but it looks absolutely packed. Not sure if we'll find a spot.

Might as well stay at home and blow our whistles at the TV.

Why would you even consider taking kids to a political hotspot?

What kids? I said family (and it was a joke), not kids. I said in multiple posts that taking kids to demos is wrong.

Stop trolling please.

Yes, I've been reading your revisionist non-sequitur faux-democratic nonsense all day

It's even funnier to read you red sheeple saying 'there are only 10 old grannies left' when if you simply switch on tv to the right channel right now you can see Patum Wan is packed with pretty much as many people as can fit in there....During the day people are working, taking the kids to school etc. At night their support is the same as ever. And for the record I never claimed that the numbers were important...

• Like 1

It's even funnier to read you red sheeple saying 'there are only 10 old grannies left' when if you simply switch on tv to the right channel right now you can see Patum Wan is packed with pretty much as many people as can fit in there....During the day people are working, taking the kids to school etc. At night their support is the same as ever. And for the record I never claimed that the numbers were important...

You are seeing the 'rent a crowd' ...they appear on cue, eat, get paid and come back for the next speech. The grannies are long since gone home and back to the soaps. The grannies know it's over.

Yeah, I don't get what the big flippin' deal is with the Reds here laughing at the daytime numbers. THEY HAVE JOBS that contribute to the GDP (oh please oh please bring farmers into this discussion).

These protesters aren't paid 500baht a day + lunch and dinner like those that looted and burned Ratchaprasong

Edited by LeamchabangLarry
  • Like 2

You are seeing the 'rent a crowd' ...they appear on cue, eat, get paid and come back for the next speech. The grannies are long since gone home and back to the soaps. The grannies know it's over.

I wouldn't say it's over yet, but it will not take long anymore before Yingluck and cohorts are beamed to Dubai.

That's what you had in mind, wasn't it ?

Yingluck needs to put a stop to these press conferences. Now.They do nothing to inspire confidence in the administration. All they do to convince people that Chalerm is off his rocker. The administration suffers damage to their reputation every time he strides up to a microphone. The person we need to see before the cameras is Yingluck. She needs to talk to the farmers.

Edited by Scamper

Even at the biggest protest it was around 75,000 or fewer. The incessant need to talk up the numbers has only hurt the cause when the estimates become the stuff of mirth

Rubbish claim of yours putting it at 75,000 is easily disproven by objective international and local media. The incessant need to talk down the numbers has only hurt those opposed to the protesters because their absurdly low claims is no different than the absurdly high claims that they enjoy ridiculing.