Humor: massively bigoted restaurant owner gets gay yelp attacked!

Jingthing

This is too funny.

This restaurant owner is a massive bigot (against gays and minorities of all kinds), and proud of it:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/07/garys-chicaros-oklahoma-restaurant-serve-gays_n_4746095.html

But, apparently, it's not just homosexuality that James dislikes. The restaurant's signature T-shirt features an image of a target with a list of groups -- including Muslims, blacks and Democrats -- written on it, KFOR-TV notes.

Yelp is a very popular restaurant review website for customer comments. It can make or break U.S. restaurants.

Gary has suffered a gay humor yelp attack of historic proportions:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/chicaro-club-enid

Go here if you are male and want to be sexually harassed by Gary. As soon as I walked in, Gary yelled at me "coloreds need to use the back door!" I didn't realize in this day and age what he was implying until he tapped my buttocks with his cane! What a dirty old man!!!
Gary did a wonderful job at his eatery, my black gay husband and our mixed freak side show circus children piled out of the clown car we drove up to this place. We were dressed for a midnight blood orgy on the Sabbath and felt like getting freaky with bacon cheezeburgerz. The owner took his time to remove his white robes and white hood and climb down off his cross in the Kitchen long enough to serve our food, I'm pretty sure there was spit in it but I was too distracted by the rats and field mice wandering around near our feet. It's Oklahoma... it becomes something of an expected occurance.
Edited by Jingthing

"Any man that would compromise his body would compromise anything."

In other words, any man who would have sex with a woman should not visit his establishment.

I don't understand how any self-respecting man would have sex with anybody but a man. Don't compromise, folks: Be true to your gender.

I totally agree with Gary in Oklahoma. He is the real man.

Edited by onthemoon
  • Like 1