Chalerm says CMPO has surprise for PDRC in afternoon

webfact

Chalerm says CMPO has surprise for PDRC in afternoon

BANGKOK: -- Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order chief Chalerm Yoobamrung said at 10.45am that the CMPO would have launched crackdown on protesters had it not been prohibited from doing so by the prime minister.

Chalerm said Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra asked it not to suppres the protesters for fear of bloodshed.

However, Chalerm said CMPO would be able to do something to deal with the People’s Democratic Reform Committee by the afternoon.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-02-14

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suthep will be arrested this afternoon. Held 7 days, released by Thai courts, P M will resign saying she had given the order, "no violence", people's council will be formed, democracy dies in Thailand, supreme class will rule. That is till these stupid followers of Suthep realize just where he's coming from. Then all Hell will break loose. And that's the way it was on Saint Valentine's Day 2014 in Thailand. Nuff said, lets just get over with it.

• Like 2

IMO they are all afraid to give the order to "supress" any protest site. If they do and violence ensues ... then who ever was in on giving the order will ave to be responsible and be held accountable in a court of law ... like what they are tying to do to Abhisit and Suthep for the 2010 protest supression

You are right. If there s just ONE death caused by the police in the crackdown then the anti government protesters will accuse Yingluck and take her to court.

Interesting that @ 11:35 reports are coming in that the police have just left the area at Chaeng Wattana. What is supposed to happen this afternoon? With everybody out to safeguard their own political future and position at the trough it is hard to which piggy will be where!

I have a feeling Suthep also has a surprise for Chalerm.

For some reason, i do not see Suthep going down so easily

In fact Suthep could just go home. The last few days all courts have basically said that what Chalerm and Tharit have been doing is an abuse of power.

All protestors, leaders and the backers will be free (no further charges).

Next step is going after Chalerm and Tharit. Expect the first cases against them to start soon.

Meanwhile the farmers and the corruption committed by Yingluck and her team are taking care of PT. I expect PT to be dissolved soon and Yingluck in jail or in Dubai.

• Like 2

Yingluck would have to be out of town and preferably out of the country before Chalerm will be unleashed.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was being set up as a sacrifice by PT/Thaksin. Chalerm "acting on his own" clears out the protesters and arrests the leaders, and is then held responsible for any casualties. This would rid PT of two problems at once!

Yingluck would have to be out of town and preferably out of the country before Chalerm will be unleashed.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was being set up as a sacrifice by PT/Thaksin. Chalerm "acting on his own" clears out the protesters and arrests the leaders, and is then held responsible for any casualties. This would rid PT of two problems at once!

She is. Reports this morning. She is in Ayyutha showing that she is a good Buddhist and family mum. PR pieces abound with her and son patting a gold Buddha.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"Chalerm says CMPO has surprise for PDRC in afternoon."

Chalerm will resign?

He's booked a clown?

(I know what I'm doing wink.png )

No, Chalerm will make a fool of himself this afternoon .

Hey, that's not a surprise anymore.

I think this mysterious announcement of a state minister, there is probably only in Thailand.

This has cabaret-level.

So the appearance of a clown with sunglasses and big hat, is not excluded.

I hear the police have BACKED AWAY from re-taking Chaeng Wattana... Hmmm.... maybe Prayuth as said something?

Those pictures!!!!!!! It really looks pathetic that hundreds of police are confronting one or two sad looking protesters.

If there is any violence, those pictures would make Big T, Big Y and Little C [lol] look like sadistic dictators!