PM Yingluck wishes everyday to be St Valentine's Day

webfact

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is what she ordered in Bangkok today!

During that time she went to travel with her family in Ayutthaya!

This is her idea of a GOOD St Valentine Day!

I strongly disagree with you there.

This was ordered by the boss. Not the PM.

Yep I think the only thing she ordered today was more makeup for the photo shoot ......wub.png

The two farangs, maybe tourists, look quite happy to have met such a dynamic, charismatic leader. Probably made their holiday. Just peachy.

The two farangs obviously have a political agenda in meeting with dear YK which is theatening Thailands security, quick call the master of disguise "PC Ear Medicine"...these farangs must be arrested, their bank accounts frozen and deported immediately....whistling.gif

Amazing when the caretaker PM (not the unelected boss) was the PM she was always overseas when something important was happening. The unelected boss wanted it that way obviously.

Now she has no excuse to go overseas the unelected boss has her go to Ayutthaya when something important is on.

Unfortunately one of those important things the unelected boss would not allow was the PM presiding over rice scheme meetings that was full of corruption. The unelected boss did that to ensure she kept her distance from the messy corruption so she would not be associated with it. Oh how the unelected boss was wrong.

So lets back back to another corrupt Shinawatra that was banned for 5 years. Prompong Nopparit denied Yaowapa Wongsawat was being prepared as a stand in should PM Yingluck Shinawatra meet with a political accident. I think Prompong knew something years ago that we didn't.

You know the government is doing something wrong when they pre-empt another Shinawatra being found corrupt and have a back up Shinawatra to run for PM. Not the best person for the job, but another relative of Thaksin.

I would like to add that I am glad the "Mandela of the East" is safe and sleeping well in his 5 star hotel that the Dusit provided for free.

I am glad today went peacefully. Which did not surprise me because contrary to the rumors and descriptions of the protesters by the "one principle" supporters that they were fascist, violent thugs. It turned out they weren't. They were peaceful.

Cheers and god bless to all tonight.

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 1

PM wishes everyday to be St Valentine’s Day

What a waste of PR Gag, doesn'the Nation have anything else to do than publishing such backstabbing puppet-white-BLACK-LIE news???

Happy Valentines day,... Oh, yeah, I think the rice farmers, amongst them the ones in heaven, will be most happy to hear that.... wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Congrats, you fully demonstrated the accuracy of the post before yours.

Go tell that to the ricefarmers as well! And you, how much love have you spread on TV?

Mrs Prime Minister, Elected by the people, chosen by the vote by her party to be our first Female PM, many on here dislike that fact, and that you stood tall and unwavering in the face of adversity, unwarranted attacks, and just plain hatefulness, but yet you persevered when the dust cleared you where still there!

Thank you for your protection of Thailand's Democracy, you Mrs Prime Minister are truly a lady who does stand tall and stare adversity in the eye. Thank you and yes also thank you for the Valentine wish!

Peace be with you!

Your arrow has missed the target.. I've heard Yingluck prefers real men. wink.png

The two farangs, maybe tourists, look quite happy to have met such a dynamic, charismatic leader. Probably made their holiday. Just peachy.

obviously a political statement, maybe they should be deported for interfering in thai politicscheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Mrs Prime Minister, Elected by the people, chosen by the vote by her party to be our first Female PM, many on here dislike that fact, and that you stood tall and unwavering in the face of adversity, unwarranted attacks, and just plain hatefulness, but yet you persevered when the dust cleared you where still there!

Thank you for your protection of Thailand's Democracy, you Mrs Prime Minister are truly a lady who does stand tall and stare adversity in the eye. Thank you and yes also thank you for the Valentine wish!

Peace be with you!

thumbsup.gif i love a good sense of humor.

Khun Yingluck.... Will you be my Valentine?!!!!!!!thumbsup.gif

<deleted>. Her people are killing themselves and you dream of an happy ending.

The southern terrorists are not supporters of the current government.

The southern region is the domain of Suthep, and is considered to be the rock solid base of Democrat party support.

Any day without bloodshed is a good day in Thailand. The squatter removal operation was executed without violence and without physical injury.

Surely, that's something to give thanks for.

Except for the two ladies who recieved wounds to the leg - but thanks for trying...

oh, whilst your around, can you tell us exactly what the police action today was about - cos as far as i can see they walked into Government house, it was empty so they left, then the demonstrators came back...

made Chalerm looka bit foolish (not that he needs help)

Khun Yingluck.... Will you be my Valentine?!!!!!!!thumbsup.gif

<deleted>. Her people are killing themselves and you dream of an happy ending.

The southern terrorists are not supporters of the current government.

The southern region is the domain of Suthep, and is considered to be the rock solid base of Democrat party support.

She is the Caretaker PM of Thailand, not just the north. I was referring to the debt ridden rice farmers. The South is more than a handul of muslim majority provinces as you well know.

Thailands first female Prime Minister, Yingluck, is quite the star here on Thai Visa, she has got her fair share of admirers and of course on the opposite side, the vocal minority of bitter twisted gentlemen who froth at the mouth whenever her name is mentioned.

Unbeknownst to them, their posts reveal more about the quality of their character than the subject of their all consuming love and affection.

You suffer the same handicap as most PTP politicians. You can't tell a majority from a minority.

It is truly a pity that Thailand's first female PM/DM will be remembered for heading one of the most corrupt, albeit hopefully short lived, regimes; openly cavorting and following instructions from a convicted criminal fugitive fraudster, whilst being caught telling lie after lie, cheating, attempting to suppress free speech, attempting to whitewash her brother's crimes and outstanding charges, not accounting for billions of missing baht and acting illegally whilst refusing to answer questions.

I couldn't care less about which side anyone is on, but any government who acts like this needs to be probed and brought to justice if their is sufficient evidence.

This has nothing to do with upholding democracy, the rule of law or improving things for the Thai poor. It is simply one gang trying to seize total power and being dislodged by their rivals.

Peace be with you!

I hope you're right and he's joking. If not, he should seek professional help very quickly.

Nice to the Yingluck looking so content and brimming with happiness.

x2-14-2014-5-21-33-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg.p

While in contrast here are how some of her victims look.

Spot the difference?

For you red corruption supporters, the top picture is what you are tolerant to, and bottom video is what you are indifferent to.

The irony in this post is astounding.

Although that is me basing my assumption of you being a PCDR,PAD,Yellow, "Democrat" (all the same people) supporter, so apologies if you have no bias whatsoever towards that side.

Also I will leave the ironic part for yourself to figure out, it should be obvious however.

• Like 1

Peace be with you!

I hope you're right and he's joking. If not, he should seek professional help very quickly.

Close to institutional status....seriously something going on upstairs that needs medication.

Peace be with you!

Your arrow has missed the target.. I've heard Yingluck prefers real men. wink.png

Then you do not have to worry, Now do you!

PM wishes everyday to be St Valentine’s Day

What a waste of PR Gag, doesn'the Nation have anything else to do than publishing such backstabbing puppet-white-BLACK-LIE news???

Happy Valentines day,... Oh, yeah, I think the rice farmers, amongst them the ones in heaven, will be most happy to hear that.... wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Congrats, you fully demonstrated the accuracy of the post before yours.

Go tell that to the ricefarmers as well! And you, how much love have you spread on TV?

How much love have I spread on TV? A damn sight more than you and your fellow yellows, that's for sure.

Regarding rice farmers, as they constitute part of my extended family, I have personally dipped into my own funds in terms of loans and job opportunities for some of them. Can you say the same for yourself?