English owners manual for Thai scooters...possible to get?

wcoast

Back when I bought my Nouvo Elegance in 2009, the dealer had a single copy of the English language manual that he photocopied for me. I later scanned it and turned it into pdf files, and have been able to give those to others, and I do know the manual for the Nouvo Elegance is available through Google.

Sorry can't help specifically with Mio.

Thx...I think that there is a certain amount of generic info in all the manuals. Of course year and engine size/type will determine some specific info, along with tire sizes etc. I called Yamaha in Singapore and they say that the Mio is imported from Thailand and hence the manual is in Thai. The fellow there took my number and us going to call me back about hopefully a PDF that is somewhat generic.

SGH-I337 abusing Tapatalk Pro

I spent months trying to find a decent English manual for my 2006 Wave. I wanted a .pdf file, but ended up buying a Haynes manual online. I know, I know, many people will question why I need a manual for a bike that has about 3 moving parts, but I wanted to be able to check / do most things myself, and my level of mechanical literacy would not get me past kindergarten.

Maybe you have to bite the bullet and find the equivalent model in English, and buy a manual from Europe. Shame about the wasted paper when an e-file is so much better.

• 2 weeks later...