Kittirat runs for his life after getting hit by water bottles thrown by angry farmers

webfact

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

"Rice Farmers" carrying bottles of designer water, just like the Bangkok people who were pretending to be farmers last week.

Designer water? Evian?

On the news it was the bottles with the green labels that you see the uni girls carrying. (you also see then topping of the posh bottles from the cheap ones).

I am not saying that the farmers are girls.

• Like 1

I gotta tell ya... these "farmers" don't look like they have spent a single day farming anything but baht... and if ya follow the actions of the banks offering "extension" and new "loans" to the farmers ya also gotta wonder about the banks using this gov't -slow-payment- because of-caretaker-status-processing to improve their bottom line on the backs of these farmers as well...because they can only pay out according to the daily allotment.. and many farmers are sent home pending the numbers on their vouchers from the pledging because the oldest ones have to be paid first......again we are only being fed pr...good or bad... from both sides... very hard to know the truth...but i think eventually all the real farmers will get paid... or there will be a farmers revolution... and that is exactly what Suthep wants now...all his other efforts have failed so now he needs a new front man.. a new straw man in a bright blue shirt...

Edited by DirtFarmer
  • Like 1

So who is a "farmer"

This media thing would have you believe there is an angry rice farmer uprising in their ongoing anti/UDD/RS/PTP campaign.

This magnification of Kitirat running for his life from so-called rice farmers obscures the fact these were coup-monger protesters, some of whom are probably rice farmers, whose actions would be predictable.

Trying to make out that coup-monger elements are generic rice farmers is media agenda, pure and simple, out to embarras the Govt. and its' millions of voter-support.

It stands to reason that the majority electorate behind the Govt. are not about to attack in the manner described in this article.

According to what I am hearing from the other side...namely the UDD/RS/PTP.

Always good to hear both sides, right!

• Like 1

@mrtoad - Despite the delusional ideas of some people who have been brainwashed by their wives, many of the posters who are against the PDRC are NOT supporters of the red. I know it's hard for someone like you to get that. And the reason for some of the posters you accuse of being red, do not want reply in this thread is that they don't want to participate in a childish debate where throwing water bottles is the highlight of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2