Yingluck slammed for disseminate "hate speech"

webfact

Gemini81 , Just curious, do you have a link to what you are referring to, I am not aware of it & would watch what ever you are referring to.

(Or is anyone else has the link, post away)

The world LAUGHS at what a FOOL she is! (see cnn interview...a disaster no retard could manage!!!!) have a look

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Polarization, violence, hatred, lies and civil unrest.

And that's only a description of the UDD supporters on this forum!!!!

Example was yesterday when there was violence on the streets. All the fanatical supporters were the most vocal with their hate speeches, propaganda, false reporting and lies. The violence really brings them alive. They love a good fight. They love violence. It epitomizes the UDD.

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 2

Gemini81 , Just curious, do you have a link to what you are referring to, I am not aware of it & would watch what ever you are referring to.

(Or is anyone else has the link, post away)

The world LAUGHS at what a FOOL she is! (see cnn interview...a disaster no retard could manage!!!!) have a look

So the Nation have no transcrips of PDRC speakers?

Disgraceful even for sutheps own media. at least it stinks so much that it is generating so much adverse remark on its own site.

Better get on the stick bkkdave1220, your production of posts is not keeping up with your fellow newbie partners in crime......your overseer won't be at all pleased with just a paltry 69 posts in 3 days ....... Got any other interests ???

It's pretty clear this guy is Pipkins reincarnate with a different name.

• Like 1

"Yingluck is the real disseminator of hate speech, as she made the protesters out as the villains for causing the national crisis and rice farmers’ problems while branding the government as good," Time Chuastapanasiri told Isara News Agency online.Time Chuastapanasiri told Isara News Agency online.... well glory be... his diatribe is totally spurious, specious and LMAO exactly what he accuses her of.

."Her speech distorted the facts, told lies and slandered others by changing the responsibility for the mistakes on others. She also made herself a target by implying that the protesters are the enemy of farmers, the country and democracy and the elected government," he said.

"Her speech reflected discrimination by conveying the message that those who did not support farmers (in their attempts to get payment from the scheme) are not sympathetic towards the farmers and did not support the government who was helping them."

She also took the protesters hostage by saying that she could not settle the problems because they (the protesters) were blocking her good intention to help the farmers and that the protesters systematically organised the rally to topple the government....

1) disseminator of hate speech Really...? I thought that was the nightly duty of Kuhn Suthep from every stage he stood on...

2) distorted the facts, told lies and slandered others...hmmm.....(see number 1)...

3) "Her speech reflected discrimination... hmmm let's see. .. the rural poor have no idea what is good for them or the country... they should not have the vote..because they are "uneducated"....(see number 1)

Lotta "buzz words in a very short outburst..he really gets an A for loading it up

"She also took the protesters hostage by saying that she could not settle the problems because they (the protesters) were blocking her good intention to help the farmers and that the protesters systematically organised the rally to topple the government."

Lets see.. so the PDRC and associates are not blocking roads, government offices..thru traffic etc etc etc,,, not making threats to kidnap...hound...run out.. and not that the protesters systematically organised the rally to topple the government.???"

gotta love the "buzz words" stokes the hot button... keeps the drive alive...

Of Course the insurrection was not designed to topple the government, even if that has been the hue and cry from day one...

of course SHUT DOWN BANGKOK was not intended to make fellow Bankokians hostages... of the PDRCC and Associates...

Yehaw! Mr Chuastapanasiri ..Pundit Extraordinaire!

What's with all the cute colors? Accenting your views? Looks like a child's coloring book.

Yes and a child would understand the relation to buzz words highlighted... even if you can't...LOLOL ..In case you missed it... that was my point...Cheers!

• Like 2

Disgraceful even for sutheps own media. at least it stinks so much that it is generating so much adverse remark on its own site.

How are you enjoying Thaivisa, bkkdave?

I see you joined on 15/02/2014, so you have only been a member for 4 days. Have you come on holiday?

You have some unusually strong views on Thai politics.

much better than to have no views what soever other than what you ahave been fed. poor tired old men lamenting the days of the cheap beer bar scene that died years ago.

sorry that not everybody toes the sad tired old TV line. some of us think.

enjoy your trolling

who said holiday? I work away for 4 months and come back.

• Like 2

Like crashing your car in September, and blaming the icy roads in December for the accident.

And then trying to claim on the insurance in February, despite not having a policy (any policy)

+10... no likes left for today sad.png ..... busy morning... giggle.gif

• Like 1

It's The Nation..the sickest charade in media history

So what if it's the Nation? Does it make what is reported in this article any less true? Yingluck is lying through her teeth and trying to demonize the protestors when this situation with the rice farmers is of her puppet government's own making.

Pretty much the same article in the Bangkok Post now.

A fascist conspiracy to overthrow the democratically elected people's government, obviously.

Sent from somewhere in the Pacific

Edited by Crushdepth

I see you joined on 15/02/2014, so you have only been a member for 4 days. Have you come on holiday?

much better than to have no views what soever other than what you ahave been fed. poor tired old men lamenting the days of the cheap beer bar scene that died years ago.

enjoy your trolling

It's pretty apparent you only interact with people for 4 months of the year. Hope you aren't too isolated here.... suicidal tendencies, nothing to do with not being paid of course, can have real bad impacts.

• Like 1

enjoy your trolling

And you have just been over fed the red parties line.

There is no need for caretaker PM YS to response to the flaming and defamatory statements of AIPM. AIPM has not been straightforward when it comes to the smear statements of government's opponents and anti democracy movements. They have been silent. It has allowed distortion and untruths to persist.

Send from my Mobile

Edited by icommunity
  • Like 2

"Yingluck is the real disseminator of hate speech, as she made the protesters out as the villains for causing the national crisis and rice farmers’ problems while branding the government as good," Time Chuastapanasiri told Isara News Agency online.Time Chuastapanasiri told Isara News Agency online.... well glory be... his diatribe is totally spurious, specious and LMAO exactly what he accuses her of.

."Her speech distorted the facts, told lies and slandered others by changing the responsibility for the mistakes on others. She also made herself a target by implying that the protesters are the enemy of farmers, the country and democracy and the elected government," he said.

"Her speech reflected discrimination by conveying the message that those who did not support farmers (in their attempts to get payment from the scheme) are not sympathetic towards the farmers and did not support the government who was helping them."

She also took the protesters hostage by saying that she could not settle the problems because they (the protesters) were blocking her good intention to help the farmers and that the protesters systematically organised the rally to topple the government....

1) disseminator of hate speech Really...? I thought that was the nightly duty of Kuhn Suthep from every stage he stood on...

2) distorted the facts, told lies and slandered others...hmmm.....(see number 1)...

3) "Her speech reflected discrimination... hmmm let's see. .. the rural poor have no idea what is good for them or the country... they should not have the vote..because they are "uneducated"....(see number 1)

Lotta "buzz words in a very short outburst..he really gets an A for loading it up

"She also took the protesters hostage by saying that she could not settle the problems because they (the protesters) were blocking her good intention to help the farmers and that the protesters systematically organised the rally to topple the government."

Lets see.. so the PDRC and associates are not blocking roads, government offices..thru traffic etc etc etc,,, not making threats to kidnap...hound...run out.. and not that the protesters systematically organised the rally to topple the government.???"

Of Course the insurrection was not designed to topple the government, even if that has been the hue and cry from day one...

of course SHUT DOWN BANGKOK was not intended to make fellow Bankokians hostages... of the PDRCC and Associates...

What's with all the cute colors? Accenting your views? Looks like a child's coloring book.

Yes and a child would understand the relation to buzz words highlighted... even if you can't...LOLOL ..In case you missed it... that was my point...Cheers!

'buzzword/s' is one word, by the way, and usually a word or phrase: not complete sentences. I sure hope you're not one of those backpacking teachers, letting down the side of the really qualified, workpermit holding teachers who live here. That would scare me to death. facepalm.gif

Most readers here are not children, in case you missed it, so please don't write with self-indulgent, rhetorical penning. We're not all as dim as some.

There is no need for caretaker PM YS to response to the defamatory statements of AIPM. AIPM has not been straightforward when it comes to the smear statements of government's opponents and anti democracy movements. They have been silent.

Send from my Mobile

You mean those nasty people from AIPM didn't set up an anti-anti-government protest? They didn't condemn anyone speaking about 700 billion Baht spent on rice? They didn't speak out on anyone protesting the blanket amnesty bill? Those AIPM?

BTW if MS Yingluck feels these statements are defamatory she can always raise a court case or have her fellow Pheu Thai MPs do so. If you're right she'll have a strong case as Thai laws in this are strongly in favour of the 'defamed' party.

Of course a court may just accept the televised program as proof for the "blamed protesters as being at the core of the controversial rice-pledging problems" and dismiss the case.

I bet she didn't understand one word she was reading .... cheesy.gif

She would not have written a word of the speech and probably didn't understand a word BUT she delivered it so no excuse, no defence available.

Well, maybe " my big brother made me do it "

• Like 1

Polarization, violence, hatred, lies and civil unrest.

Where is now, the peace and unity in this country?

She is trying to divide the country.

OMG...where have you been? Her fugitive brother began dividing the country 12 years ago!

'buzzword/s' is one word, by the way, and usually a word or phrase: not complete sentences. I sure hope you're not one of those backpacking teachers, letting down the side of the really qualified, workpermit holding teachers who live here. That would scare me to death. facepalm.gif

Most readers here are not children, in case you missed it, so please don't write with self-indulgent, rhetorical penning. We're not all as dim as some.

Not a back packing teacher been here since '93 have a family here Love Thailand and by the way for general info...appreciate you highlighting your arrogance All the best to ya ! And you are correct lots of bright people here... not all dim Have a great day!

A buzzword is a word or phrase used to impress, or one that is fashionable. Buzzwords often originate in jargon or areneologisms.[1]

The term was first used in 1946 as student slang.[2]

• Like 1

There is no need for caretaker PM YS to response to the defamatory statements of AIPM. AIPM has not been straightforward when it comes to the smear statements of government's opponents and anti democracy movements. They have been silent.

Send from my Mobile

You mean those nasty people from AIPM didn't set up an anti-anti-government protest? They didn't condemn anyone speaking about 700 billion Baht spent on rice? They didn't speak out on anyone protesting the blanket amnesty bill? Those AIPM?

BTW if MS Yingluck feels these statements are defamatory she can always raise a court case or have her fellow Pheu Thai MPs do so. If you're right she'll have a strong case as Thai laws in this are strongly in favour of the 'defamed' party.

Of course a court may just accept the televised program as proof for the "blamed protesters as being at the core of the controversial rice-pledging problems" and dismiss the case.

My comment is clear enough. There is no need for you to flame and distort and twist.

• Like 1