PDRC harbours armed militants at rallies: Tarit

webfact

I wish i didn't watch this :(

Very graphical.

Tragic when people is killed or injured when they try to fight for what they think is right.

Not taking sides, because i'm just a falang who does not know which side is right or wrong,

but killing unarmed people is not a human thing to do, no matter if it's an unarmed protester or unarmed policeman.

Thoughts go to both sides in the conflict,for the victims that has been killed or wounded and their families.

• Like 2

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is nasty stuff but Tarit has rehearsed all the speeches about this when he was a member of Suthep's CRES fighting the red shirts' MIB. Unfortunately armed militants that everyone denies all knowledge of were proved a very effective tactic by the red shirts and now they are here to stay.

Edited by Dogmatix

I wish i didn't watch this :(

Very graphical.

Tragic when people is killed or injured when they try to fight for what they think is right.

Not taking sides, because i'm just a falang who does not know which side is right or wrong,

but killing unarmed people is not a human thing to do, no matter if it's an unarmed protester or unarmed policeman.

Thoughts go to both sides in the conflict,for the victims that has been killed or wounded and their families.

Yes, WARNING x10 to anyone looking at that youtube...it is truly horrible.....

Edited by Prbkk
  • Like 1

If that was a real grenade in the OP picture, then several policemen at that location would be dead or severe wounded, not ?

Most probably it was a firecracker that turned grenade in Tarrit's imagination.

Jesse it was definitely a real grenade. There is no doubt the video was clear enough!

The problem is who threw it and where did it come from?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It definitely looked like a grenade, but how could he survive at that range?

If you watch the video, you can see the copper's leg flying to the left of frame.

only battons??Bgy3OdmCMAAx64h.jpg

Graphic video of the civilan killed,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz2iZjGoYjw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Those are almost certainly loaded with tear gas. On the other hand, there are *other* photos in which the police are clearly armed with automatic weapons.

Crush. Have you also fallen for GK's BS about teargas from shotguns.... no see the YouTube below. Maybe rubber bullets but not teargas!

Depending were it hits you rubber bullets are less lethal NOT non lethal.

post-195835-13928107400236_thumb.jpg

If that was a real grenade in the OP picture, then several policemen at that location would be dead or severe wounded, not ?

Thankfully the cop who kicked it away still has his leg and foot intact, though it is in a big cast. So I would have to say that the grenade must have been pretty low power.

Thankfully the cop who kicked it away still has his leg and foot intact, though it is in a big cast. So I would have to say that the grenade must have been pretty low power.

it could well have come via Cambodia.. you can shoot and throw pretty much anything over there! And sometimes they have taken out some of the boom stuff.

Afghan army training to throw grenades.

Edited by casualbiker

That Other Paper We Do Not Name has some excellent photos of police aiming down sights of M16s or M4 carbines at protesters. It's in the "PM charged over rice graft" story, which is currently the spotlighted article if you're quick. In another article, the police have issued a statement demanding to be armed with rifles, shotguns and (!) M79 grenade launchers in order to defend themselves (and who can blame them). If they get those, the stage will be set for a carbon copy replica of 2010. This is exactly how it started last time and we have seen how it can end.

Red apologists, this may well be your last chance to get in those rants about Abhisit and Suthep being murderers because your puppet PM may well be sitting in the dock alongside them shortly.

The Bangkok Post also has a similar report. Which one is "That Other Paper We Do Not Name" as you put it?

Yeap

Ask any Irish person from Belfast during the troubles, they will tell you how non-lethal rubber bullets are...whistling.gif

I think some people believe they just bounce off your head...rolleyes.gif

ok; look at this photo,

whose side do u think the sniper is on??

BgzByoUCMAAlkXu.jpg

Is this photo real?

The people behind are all wearing police uniform.

And as you can see armed with batons only, food for thought people.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Heavy duty sniper rifle. With all those police around and police sniper positioned everywhere, they can't catch the shooter. They know what is up.

CMPO director Tarit Pengdith?
I thought he is the DSI boss and Charlem is the chief of the CMPO together with taksins cousin CAPO.
Today Charlem was demoted?
It's really dubious as they mix together their posts.
Responsibility remains there unclear.
CMPO-CAPO-DSI?
What says the police chief to that new selfmade, tinkered little police apparatus?
May joined snipers as well?
And obviously the border police was also invited with assault rifles.
Organizationally really a mess.

As yet, only crap came out, with these improvised autocratic command structures.
There were 5 deaths and many injured.
Was there after a critical debriefing?
Who has the responsibility for the yesterday operation?
Edited by tomacht8

That Other Paper We Do Not Name has some excellent photos of police aiming down sights of M16s or M4 carbines at protesters. It's in the "PM charged over rice graft" story, which is currently the spotlighted article if you're quick. In another article, the police have issued a statement demanding to be armed with rifles, shotguns and (!) M79 grenade launchers in order to defend themselves (and who can blame them). If they get those, the stage will be set for a carbon copy replica of 2010. This is exactly how it started last time and we have seen how it can end.

Red apologists, this may well be your last chance to get in those rants about Abhisit and Suthep being murderers because your puppet PM may well be sitting in the dock alongside them shortly.

The Bangkok Post also has a similar report. Which one is "That Other Paper We Do Not Name" as you put it?

The Bangkok Post. Excuse me I have go wash my mouth out and self-flagellate or I may get suspended for 'anti-Thaivisa behaviour' again.

Sent from somewhere in the Pacific

• Like 1

only battons??

Those are almost certainly loaded with tear gas. On the other hand, there are *other* photos in which the police are clearly armed with automatic weapons.

Crush. Have you also fallen for GK's BS about teargas from shotguns.... no see the YouTube below. Maybe rubber bullets but not teargas!

No I haven't, that particular guy looked like he copped a real bullet to me. Some of the police were certainly armed regardless of what Tarat said.

• Like 1

obviously you haven't seen the slo-mo HD version of the clip, or the shattered limbs afterward...stupid comment.

• Like 1

Well Tarit can get that wording corrected for a start.

CMPO director Tarit Pengdith said families of the five police officers and protesters who were killed."

He means quite the opposite in numbers, but well written by his lawyer. Five police officers my arse!

He's only saying something cos he's sobered up too. These writers do not understand implications of words. I would tear him apart in court for that statement, IMPLYING five officers were killed plus a few additional protestors........ misrepresentation eat your heart out!

Awww, been out of the news for a week, have you? sick.gif.pagespeed.ce.tVTSNn-2vr.pngcrazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Mr Prosecutor extraordinaire.

You do not much understand the written English language as it has historically been used by the Thai press. RE: of" the five police man and protesters killed"; it also could be written "of the five protesters and policemen killed" or or of the Five policemen and protesters killed!. All would in essence have the same meaning, 5 persons policeman and protesters were in fact killed!

Thailand being a predominant Thai speaking country. I believe the correct usage of the sentence would never qualify to be the subject of a legal challenge in court or with the TV grammar police!

Its is neither great usage of the language of comparing those killed in yesterday clash to your arse, many would think such a utterance was disrespect for the departed, a new low even for a yellow supporter.

Hopefully you can address those departed souls with a littles more respect in any future post!

Cheers

Edited by kikoman
  • Like 1

ok; look at this photo,

BgzByoUCMAAlkXu.jpg

Is this photo real?

those in blue are police ....but this joker is from military. better still and precise ...from military unit [m...... crack team]. notice from sniper ,type of holster and boots... where did you get this shot from.....

obviously you haven't seen the slo-mo HD version of the clip, or the shattered limbs afterward...stupid comment.

I though the debate yesterday by the obvious blind yellow supporter that stated the policeman dropped the grenade was a classic example of how many yellow Farangs attempt to manipulate, misrepresent and/ or outright lie about the object clearly presented it the video, was a grenade, came form the direction of the Protestor positions that the object was launched from! 18 policeman went to the hospital with shrapnel wounds and two with gun shot wounds after the clash!

Cheers

And let us all laugh at your categorical claim that the police was unarmed and yet four protesters ended up being killed. Plenty of pictures of heavily armed police officers. As for police officers who got hurt by shrapnel they have only one man to blame, the idiot who broke the ranks and wanted to be a hero by kiciking the grenade. Why? Their shields cannot be penetrated by shrapnel. That's why the grenade was thrown in front of them. If anyone wanted to seriously harm them, the grenade would've been thrown over the shields. Grow up a bit.

Cheers

only battons??

No I haven't, that particular guy looked like he copped a real bullet to me. Some of the police were certainly armed regardless of what Tarat said.

CNN video Titled "Camera catches attack on Bangkok police" CNN NEWS, Cnn video posted yesterday and today documents the police were subjected to attacks that came from the protesters ranks, not giant firecracker but live hand grenades.

If it had not been for the actions of the police grenade kickers actions more policeman would have ended up dead or badly wounded, the officer motioned another policeman over to fill a gap in the police shield defence as soon as that policeman placed his shield on the ground a grenade hit the lower part of his shield and fell to the ground, the officer tried to kick it when it detonated..

Had that injured policeman not motioned the other policeman to fill that gap in the line and the grenade hit his shield, the grenade would have exploded in the mist of the officers and behind the shield line defense causing much more death and destruction!

CNN video clearly shows the police armed only with batons, after the grenade explosion 6 to 8 officers armed with shotguns came forward and laid down fire to protect the police.from behind the shield lines to fire rubber bullets, the police did not fire not live ammunition.

Major General Yingos stated "gun shots came from every direction" and there is a great possibility the protesters were hit by "FRIENDLY FIRE".

CHEERS

Edited by kikoman
  • Like 1

ok; look at this photo,

BgzByoUCMAAlkXu.jpg

Is this photo real?

those in blue are police ....but this joker is from military. better still and precise ...from military unit [m...... crack team]. notice from sniper ,type of holster and boots... where did you get this shot from.....

I searched for the picture already before. I found 2 topics on pantip and one on Facebook... Not sure if can post the links here.

I do have big doubts that black clads are mingling with protesters. They would have been in action where other leaders and protesters were arrested too.

Looks more like a setup for photo ops so the govt supporters can divert the focus that black clad are red/rouge hired mercenaries. It just doesn't fit. Imagine they just went to the van to free this one leader. Impossible!!!

I do have big doubts that black clads are mingling with protesters. They would have been in action where other leaders and protesters were arrested too.

Looks more like a setup for photo ops so the govt supporters can divert the focus that black clad are red/rouge hired mercenaries. It just doesn't fit. Imagine they just went to the van to free this one leader. Impossible!!!

Suthep , setup...almost an anagram. He is the ultimate charlatan /snake oil merchant/con artist...any trickery is possible from him

• Like 2

Suthep , setup...almost an anagram. He is the ultimate charlatan /snake oil merchant/con artist...any trickery is possible from him

so the blacks just turned up during the agressive attack on protesters? Show me one picture where you see blacks mingling with protesters.

But I do remember Thaksin's genocide with the blacks during his slaughter of innocent people in the war against drugs and in 2010 ...

ok; what was it? thai-grenade-lead.jpg

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=654_1392735073

bit hard to tell but to clue you in, grenades actually have a coloured strip on them to id what they are, yellow = high explosive, blue = not armed, I can see no colour strip at all on this so it sould be a ball for all we know.

ok; what was it? thai-grenade-lead.jpg

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=654_1392735073

bit hard to tell but to clue you in, grenades actually have a coloured strip on them to id what they are, yellow = high explosive, blue = not armed, I can see no colour strip at all on this so it sould be a ball for all we know.

Really!!! I have had a look on the net and most look like this.. they do have blue training grenades.

post-195835-13928280369642_thumb.jpg

• Like 1