Suthep challenges Chalerm for a fistfight

Lite Beer

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and the future of Thailand is in the hands of this mental case?

Rest assured. The future of Thailand is still in the hands of Chalerm, Yingluck and Thaksin so for the moment you don't need to worry.

Yes

fighting

almost Bankrupt

total Chaos

at least on TV member has come up with an idea that is

1) Entertaining

2) will get rid of 1 or if lucky 2 idiots

3) Make enough money to pay the rice famers and put Thailand financially back in the black

But sadly there are many who want Thailand to stay in trouble so they can feel they are superior to Thais and tell them what to do

Tezza.. Your last sentence summed up the situation perfectly, unfortunately.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Chalerm is trained in drunken boxing, he may actually win the fight! clap2.gif alt=clap2.gif>

But Suthep might win using monkey kung &lt;deleted&gt; - a form of martial arts in which goofy movements are used to distract your opponent.

• Like 1

It's quite clear now why those uneducated masses should not be allowed to elect the government through the democratic process of national elections when such an intelligent, sophisticated and respectable example of a gentleman is ready to lead the nation (and all of its intellectually inferior citizens) to a more prosperous and equitable future... after he's won the fist fight in the yard.

Edited by brit1984
  • Like 2

Great example to the nation & to the youth.. a FIST FIGHT will solve all issues !! Lovely

It's better than bottling anger up Thai style and letting out with bullets. Thailand has one of the lowest assault rates but one of the highest murder rates in the world...there are reasons for that. Go Aussie style, have a punch up then share a few beers and a laugh over itthumbsup.gif

Should have done this from the start; saving lives, money, time, etc etc. Afterall Thai politics seems to be "law of the jungle" and "might makes right". Guess he's taking the gloves off now! (or putting them on?)

Is this part of his "absolute democracy" definition? He is so far off the deep end that he is in the Marianas trench of whackiness.

• Like 1

Agreed, but it needs to be a fight to the death, maybe on war elephants, as this is the only way that the country can move forward. Otherwise the loser just gets up and starts all over again.

Just to be clear, my proposal is meant to be as stupid as what Thai politics seems to have come down to.

Agreed, but it needs to be a fight to the death, maybe on war elephants, as this is the only way that the country can move forward. Otherwise the loser just gets up and starts all over again.

Just to be clear, my proposal is meant to be as stupid as what Thai politics seems to have come down to.

... war elephants, are you kidding?

They are almost already on the level of being avoided, like their sick street dogs. Soon hunted as rats, and then stepped on, as cockroaches, once they're reincarnated.

Its fun to make jokes about this but in reality Suthip is showing his level of intelligents . School kids want to fist fight . But a man who is "head of the Peoples Council"

Why can't the protesters see beyond his idiocy. Grasping for straws and making really idiotic comments

He's just a street bully . We all know if they don't get "their" way they want to fight. Hey Suthip what happened to Democracy

Great example to the nation & to the youth.. a FIST FIGHT will solve all issues !! Lovely

A fist fight in Thailand.

You would have duck tape there legs.

Now that would be fun you could get Thai television involved to add comedy sound affects.

Its fun to make jokes about this but in reality Suthip is showing his level of intelligents . School kids want to fist fight . But a man who is "head of the Peoples Council"

Why can't the protesters see beyond his idiocy. Grasping for straws and making really idiotic comments

He's just a street bully . We all know if they don't get "their" way they want to fight. Hey Suthip what happened to Democracy

He's figuratively speaking. If not, he'd win any way, being that his opponent is always too drunk, and all talk no do.

Suthep challenges Chalerm for a fistfight

how about some mud wrestling followed by a wet t-shirt contest?

is this the forum for sharing homo-erotic fantasies?... i think they should have a cock-fight

No! You are at the wrong place.

Edited by Nickymaster

Just to be clear, my proposal is meant to be as stupid as what Thai politics seems to have come down to.[/quote

] The loser , take your pick who was the warrior.

post-96114-13928752572965_thumb.jpg

Protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban on Wednesday challenged Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order (CMPO) director Chalerm Yubamrung for a fistfight before the police.

Addressing protesters rallying in front of CMPO office, Suthep said that if Chalerm was not willing to fight with him because he was bigger then he would let Sathit Wongnongtoey, another core leader, to fight with Chalerm.

blink.png.pagespeed.ce.AQgCnSOpp_.png Well first of all, omg really. The world looks on and laughs. This is shameful behaviour for anybody, football player or pop star or whatever. To hear this from somebody operating in the political sphere, is shocking and deebly embarrassing to witness. It makes me cringe to my boots.

Secondly I think he's going to get bumped off now. The people he is asking for a punch-up prefer to use guns. What is he thinking lol.

I think it's accepted that he's just pushing Chalerm's buttons - the way yours seem to have been pushed as well.

LOL indeed ...

Edited by Mister Fixit

I think it's accepted that he's just pushing Chalerm's buttons - the way yours seem to have been pushed as well.

LOL indeed ...

In a country such as this where Face plays such a critical role in everything, to challenge somebody to a fist-fight and at the same time call them a coward, is FAR MORE than just "pushing buttons." It is a great offense and it requires reciprocation because of the risk of losing Face if the person receiving this challenge stands down. Suthep's words are completely bonkers Tarzan wildman crazy, in a culture so Face-based, and highly incendiary at this particular time because everybody involved is stressed-out here in the capital.

As for me having my buttons pushed, I assure you they remain most profusely unpushed. It doesn't matter one bit to me what these two cavemen do to each other. My concern is that they have been dragging innocent people along for this bloodsoaked voyage.

coffee1.gif

Edited by Yunla

Protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban on Wednesday challenged Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order (CMPO) director Chalerm Yubamrung for a fistfight before the police

But I think Chalerm wants Joe Cortez, the boxing referee to be the official referee. Not the referee in UFC or Muai Thai.

If Joe is not available, there is no fight

Last man standing is declared the winner,... and the loser has to pack up and go home.

That'd be fine if Suthep won,...but if Chalerm was to win you could bet London to a brick that Suthep wouldn't pack up and go home!

Time to educate your self

watch thunderdome

No one gets up and walks home

LOL indeed ...

In a country such as this where Face plays such a critical role in everything, to challenge somebody to a fist-fight and at the same time call them a coward, is FAR MORE than just "pushing buttons." It is a great offense and it requires reciprocation because of the risk of losing Face if the person receiving this challenge stands down. Suthep's words are completely bonkers Tarzan wildman crazy, in a culture so Face-based, and highly incendiary at this particular time because everybody involved is stressed-out here in the capital.

As for me having my buttons pushed, I assure you they remain most profusely unpushed. It doesn't matter one bit to me what these two cavemen do to each other. My concern is that they have been dragging innocent people along for this bloodsoaked voyage.

coffee1.gif

checked all the posting

and sorry

this is a democratic Web forum

you opinion lost at 8 to 1

Seems like the thunderdome is best for a democratic decision