Suthep challenges Chalerm for a fistfight

Lite Beer

Yes! Fight! But do it as a caged match in a stadium with a high entrance fee and put it on Pay-per-view or sell it to cable channels world wide. After that let it go viral on YouTube and cash in on the views. Then send all the proceeds to the rice farmers!

Don't tell me, I already know, I am a genius. biggrin.png

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes! Fight! But do it as a caged match in a stadium with a high entrance fee and put it on Pay-per-view or sell it to cable channels world wide. After that let it go viral on YouTube and cash in on the views. Then send all the proceeds to the rice farmers!

Don't tell me, I already know, I am a genius. biggrin.png

Nope, won't work, be after fighting about whose fingers can be in the pie.......sad.png

Gentlemen, Suthep is joking, jusst some harmless fun, please don't take some of the headlines in thaivisa too seriously, they're often designed to provoke arguments and discussion and they nearly all succeed.....

and Thai men almost never fight one-to-one anyway, so it is unrealistic to think it would happen.

Who is old enough to remember "Two Tribes" video from FGYH?

Edited by bangon04

checked all the posting

and sorry

this is a democratic Web forum

you opinion lost at 8 to 1

Seems like the thunderdome is best for a democratic decision

You confuse "democracy" with "number of votes." Infact they are not the same. Democracy means you not only have the right to vocalise your personal opinions, but as in the Athenian system where democracy originated, speaking in public was a duty, to not speak on matters of state made you an "idiot" a word which originally meant "one who does not take interest in affairs of state."

So I can assure you I am 100% democratic, and also my post stands equal to all other posts in the democratic sense. Your line about "your opinion lost at 8 to 1" is more related to the modern catfight democracies with their competitive ego-mashing, than to Athenian democracy which was about the act of you speaking out. To lose under the old system meant you could not support your views in a debate. It had nothing to do with voting.

As a sign of Thailand's growing political maturity two of the major adversaries are confronting each other in a no holds barred, winner takes all fight

The scene is set. Lumpinee boxing stadium is packed to the rafters. The crowd want blood

The warring gladiators Suthep and Chalerm are iintroduced to the crowd as they make their way to the ring

Yingluck appears to the tune of 'itchy ears' wearing a fetching polka dot bikini and holding the round number placards, carefully arranged 1,2 and 3 so she doesn't get them in the wrong order

Sponge man and trainer for Chalerm is old 'square face' himself given a one day only visa, and for Suthep a rather nervous Abhisit in a fake Newcastle United football strip. Away the lads

Round one and Yingluck hasn't realised she's supposed to get out of the ring. All her pent up frustration is unleashed and she lands a bicycle kick with her Jimmy Choo's on Suthep's ample posterior

But now it's the turn of Chalerm and Suthep. Thaksin, using all his guile has had a special stool installed that raises Chalerm to an unaccustomed standing position.

The bell sounds (half the audience rush to the bar - they think some stupid falang has rung the bar bell for free drinks). Suthep rushes towards Chalerm and rains blow after blow on his defenceless body. A vicious punch to the solar plexus and Chalerm spews up about 5 gallons of Chang. It's Songkran come early.

Determined to finish his opponent off Suthep grabs Chalerm in a wicked Boston Crab. The end seems nigh, but wait, Chalerm sees his chance. Their bodies contorted together Chalerm spots a long thin willy dangling between them and sinks his gnashers into it.

The next moment Chalerm is like a man possessed and throws Suthep into row three of the crowd.

Yingluck raises Chalerm's arms aloft as the undisputed winner

It's amazing what strength you get when you bite your own willy!!

• Like 1

Gentlemen, Suthep is joking, jusst some harmless fun, please don't take some of the headlines in thaivisa too seriously, they're often designed to provoke arguments and discussion and they nearly all succeed.....

and Thai men almost never fight one-to-one anyway, so it is unrealistic to think it would happen.

Who is old enough to remember "Two Tribes" video from FGYH?

That song has been in my head since this thread started

<media>

As a sign of Thailand's growing political maturity two of the major adversaries are confronting each other in a no holds barred, winner takes all fight

The scene is set. Lumpinee boxing stadium is packed to the rafters. The crowd want blood

The warring gladiators Suthep and Chalerm are iintroduced to the crowd as they make their way to the ring

Yingluck appears to the tune of 'itchy ears' wearing a fetching polka dot bikini and holding the round number placards, carefully arranged 1,2 and 3 so she doesn't get them in the wrong order

Sponge man and trainer for Chalerm is old 'square face' himself given a one day only visa, and for Suthep a rather nervous Abhisit in a fake Newcastle United football strip. Away the lads

Round one and Yingluck hasn't realised she's supposed to get out of the ring. All her pent up frustration is unleashed and she lands a bicycle kick with her Jimmy Choo's on Suthep's ample posterior

But now it's the turn of Chalerm and Suthep. Thaksin, using all his guile has had a special stool installed that raises Chalerm to an unaccustomed standing position.

The bell sounds (half the audience rush to the bar - they think some stupid falang has rung the bar bell for free drinks). Suthep rushes towards Chalerm and rains blow after blow on his defenceless body. A vicious punch to the solar plexus and Chalerm spews up about 5 gallons of Chang. It's Songkran come early.

Determined to finish his opponent off Suthep grabs Chalerm in a wicked Boston Crab. The end seems nigh, but wait, Chalerm sees his chance. Their bodies contorted together Chalerm spots a long thin willy dangling between them and sinks his gnashers into it.

The next moment Chalerm is like a man possessed and throws Suthep into row three of the crowd.

Yingluck raises Chalerm's arms aloft as the undisputed winner

It's amazing what strength you get when you bite your own willy!!

It's Thai 'celebrity death match'. They should definitely make it tag team though.

When come to a fight, I am sure Abhisit will chicken out again. Yingluck beaten him left and right and sent him bleeding until now. AV even chicken out from his mandatory military obligation. Come to a fist fight, YS will send AV crying for his mama and yell - not fair, I want the rule changed. I boycott - not fair, YS is not playing according to my rule. I want to complain to my papa - she violated my rule.

Ummmm, you do realize I was talking about a real fist fight don't you?

Having an understanding of what was written is not really a UDD supporters strong point.

I got to say it though. MP's are more known to debate rather than actually fight.

"When come to a debate, I am sure yingluck will chicken out again.

there you go changing the subject again!

Its a fist fight or maybe a purse filled with rocks, Dems will k lose again!

• Like 1

When come to a fight, I am sure Abhisit will chicken out again. Yingluck beaten him left and right and sent him bleeding until now. AV even chicken out from his mandatory military obligation. Come to a fist fight, YS will send AV crying for his mama and yell - not fair, I want the rule changed. I boycott - not fair, YS is not playing according to my rule. I want to complain to my papa - she violated my rule.

Having an understanding of what was written is not really a UDD supporters strong point.

I got to say it though. MP's are more known to debate rather than actually fight.

What old suthep has not yet realised is that there is such a thing as too much publicity and bad publicity.

He'll undo himself before chalerm does.

Notice now the police leave them alone how they shoot themselves in the foot time and time again by spouting BS from the stage.

Leave em out there, the longer the better for me. Least we know where they are and they can't get up to their usual level of corruption when they are dodging the police on sukhumvit.

Who knows, maybe the're be a take over of some of sutheps southern mafia hood!!! bet there will be movements down there when he is away for this long.

You know Abhisit was in Nakorn Sawan yesterday or did your red shirt leader not tell you? Did the red rice farmers not mention this through the grape vine?

Can't find it on google? You couldn't find Korn's visit on google either.

Cheers

Edited by djjamie