Suthep challenges Chalerm for a fistfight

Lite Beer

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure about Chalerm VS Sutwerp, but I reckon Yingluck would give Mark a hiding.

And that is why you support the PTP. Facts are that The Honorable Abhisit is bigger, taller, stronger and has a greater reach than yingluck.

Like the typical PTP supporter you dismiss the facts and make up your own ending. Kinda like "the rice scheme is a great success"

Only one way to sort all this out.....a double main event 'Celebrity Deathmatch'.

Suthep v Chalerm & Yingluck v Mark

TAT would love to market that!

Not sure about Chalerm VS Sutwerp, but I reckon Yingluck would give Mark a hiding.

And that is why you support the PTP. Facts are that The Honorable Abhisit is bigger, taller, stronger and has a greater reach than yingluck.

Like the typical PTP supporter you dismiss the facts and make up your own ending. Kinda like "the rice scheme is a great success"

Only one way to sort all this out.....a double main event 'Celebrity Deathmatch'.

Suthep v Chalerm & Yingluck v Mark

TAT would love to market that!

the purveyor of propellers, Plopadop could do the catering...deep fried Panda anyone ?

When come to a fight, I am sure Abhisit will chicken out again. Yingluck beaten him left and right and sent him bleeding until now. AV even chicken out from his mandatory military obligation. Come to a fist fight, YS will send AV crying for his mama and yell - not fair, I want the rule changed. I boycott - not fair, YS is not playing according to my rule. I want to complain to my papa - she violated my rule.

if the headline is true.. utter childishness

Thailand and Thais are rapidly if not already going to be the laughing stock of the world (well if the world can be bothered )

Thainess... my a***e!

Why is it that peope that support suthep have a high tendency to make personal attacks and insults against people who have different opinions to them? I've noticed this a lot lately .... I see no problem with speaking your opinion about a situation and even disagreeing with each other ... that's healthy ... but why do Suthepians like to stoop to personal insults and belittling others ... emulating their leader I guess ... like bickering children in the playground. Grow up and maybe others might actually listen to you

Anyway, I was going to say I'd pay to see that fight ....

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think Suthep is probably fitter after all those 17km marches and Chalerm usually has a hangover. But Chalerm would probably finish it by pulling out one of those .32 Berettas registered in his wife's name that were found to have disappeared after the mystery shooting of Sgt Suwichai a few feet from where his son was standing.

Then the mystery killer Puet, a forerunner of today's unidentified man-in-black, who has been on the run for all these years, despite Chalerm's pledge to track him down, could be blamed again.

Edited by Dogmatix
  • Like 2

When come to a fight, I am sure Abhisit will chicken out again. Yingluck beaten him left and right and sent him bleeding until now. AV even chicken out from his mandatory military obligation. Come to a fist fight, YS will send AV crying for his mama and yell - not fair, I want the rule changed. I boycott - not fair, YS is not playing according to my rule. I want to complain to my papa - she violated my rule.

{garble}, Abhisit {nonsense}, {sentence fragment} Yingluck , DERRRRP

6Wobv.jpg

• Like 2

My apologies..... but had to think of a suitable response to:

Suthep challenges Chalerm for a fistfight

My response is:

cheesy.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif> cheesy.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif>cheesy.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif> cheesy.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif> cheesy.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif> cheesy.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif> cheesy.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif> cheesy.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif>

Victor Mature comes to mind.

My first response was, "How did a 'Not-the-Nation' headline migrate to ThaiVisa?" blink.png

Edited by Fookhaht

Get Thaksin's best and Sutheps best - in a ring - no holds barred, winner takes all smile.png

No proxies, just the real protagonists. Should be quite a bloodbath, hopefully.

TAT could market the fight as one of those new attractions they were on about the other day. Could be a real winner, especially for the fans, as no matter who gets a good pasting everyone will still be happy. thumbsup.gif

Ummmm, you do realize I was talking about a real fist fight don't you?

Having an understanding of what was written is not really a UDD supporters strong point.

I got to say it though. MP's are more known to debate rather than actually fight.

"When come to a debate, I am sure yingluck will chicken out again.

• Like 2