Tens of thousands of farmers in hundreds of farm trucks heading to Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Where I live the are just now planting a new crop of rice while these farmers and protesting who planting the rice? No wonder their poor.

In my wife's village, which is 100% red shirt, most have not been paid and have no money to buy supplies for a new crop. Many owe money to illegal money lenders and are in dire straights.

I guess the farmer where I live are smart and have money or been paid by the government

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Where I live the are just now planting a new crop of rice while these farmers and protesting who planting the rice? No wonder their poor.

In my wife's village, which is 100% red shirt, most have not been paid and have no money to buy supplies for a new crop. Many owe money to illegal money lenders and are in dire straights.

Interesting ... I don't doubt you at all , but am interested in where you live ( Approx) ??

• Like 2

Interesting ... I don't doubt you at all , but am interested in where you live ( Approx) ??

My wife's village is just south of Khon Kaen. Heart of red shirt country.