Bangkok Airways Promotion

http://www.bangkokair.com/eng/promotions/online_travel_fair?utm_source=banner&utm_medium=home_page&utm_campaign=titf_dom

I spent 30 minutes going through the process to book for my wife and daughter only to be told after my card had been debited that as i was not traveling I had to pay again via ATM and my CC would be refunded within 30 days ...mad.gif.pagespeed.ce.z6RtN005qs.gif

Bangkok Airways site is not user friendly ..

Udon Thani - Bangkok

1,040 THB

Bangkok - Udon Thani

1,090 THB

Samui - Bangkok

2,890 THB

Chiang Main - Bangkok

1,290 THB

Sukhothai - Bangkok

1,390 THB

Trat - Bangkok

1,390 THB

Krabi - Bangkok

1,240 THB

Phuket - Bangkok

1,490 THB

Lampang - Bangkok

1,440 THB

Chiang Rai - Bangkok

1,490 THB

Phuket - Pattaya

1,490 THB

Chiang Mai - Samui

3,990 THB

Samui - Pattaya

2,890 THB

I'm sorry don't understand you are not travelling but you are paying again. So are you travelling or not?.

read it again John ... it takes three reads to get it! .... no he's not! tongue.pngfacepalm.gif

Yes I get it now slow learner., Bkk Airways is correct as he is not travelling he has to pay cash or use Atm for the people traveling, For the people travelling and paying via debit or credit card has to travel on same flight. This information is available on there web site.

• Like 1

I'm sorry don't understand you are not travelling but you are paying again. So are you travelling or not?.

read it again John ... it takes three reads to get it! .... no he's not! tongue.pngfacepalm.gif

Yes I get it now slow learner., Bkk Airways is correct as he is not travelling he has to pay cash or use Atm for the people traveling, For the people travelling and paying via debit or credit card has to travel on same flight. This information is available on there web site.

Yes sorry not to be more clear ! & I'm sure information is on their Web Site , somewhere blink.png ... I only saw it after I had booked , which was too late ..

• Like 2

Standard practice but the debit should not have been made.

Why then when I'm booking for a Mrs and a Miss did they accept payment from a Mr ? should not this be highlighted as one attempts to book

As part of the process I also had to get a code from Bangkok Bank ...All seems very complicated.

I prefer to book at their office but some promotions are only on line and I must admit I am not very good at scanning terms and conditions for what I assumed a simple ticket reservation ...

Why then when I'm booking for a Mrs and a Miss did they accept payment from a Mr ? should not this be highlighted as one attempts to book

As part of the process I also had to get a code from Bangkok Bank ...All seems very complicated.

I prefer to book at their office but some promotions are only on line and I must admit I am not very good at scanning terms and conditions for what I assumed a simple ticket reservation ...

No question the website booking procedure has an error in its code and should flag up before payment is made. However, the practice of not being able to book tickets for others unless you yourself are flying has been around for at least 10 years which was when I first encountered it.

No question the website booking procedure has an error in its code and should flag up before payment is made. However, the practice of not being able to book tickets for others unless you yourself are flying has been around for at least 10 years which was when I first encountered it.

Now I know !

On this occasion Bangkok Airways have today said that they will accept a copy of my Debit card and a copy of my passport on check in ..smile.png

Good, case closed!

The promos - which appear to run until 15th April - give 2 different classes . . . B class and G class.

Just spent 15 mins on their website and can't find out what these classes are - can anyone tell me or point me in the right direction?

Cheers

R

The promos - which appear to run until 15th April - give 2 different classes . . . B class and G class.

Just spent 15 mins on their website and can't find out what these classes are - can anyone tell me or point me in the right direction?

Cheers

R

Are you talking about 'V' and 'Q' class if so it mean's about Chiang Rai. just click on Chiang Rai..

Cheers

R

Are you talking about 'V' and 'Q' class if so it mean's about Chiang Rai. just click on Chiang Rai..

No - B class and G class - take a look

Maybe Churchill can answer this, seeing he seems to have booked here already . . .

12716582255_2c197b558d_o.jpg

Edited by robsamui

Only available for Thai residents as well, was driving me nuts why I couldnt even come close to those prices for a side trip I wanted to do in April.

That's ridiculous for a non Thai company having two price tiers bah.giffacepalm.gif You guys should contact Mr Fernandez CEO of Air Asia and complain! rolleyes.gif

Both Nok Air and Airasia allow you to book, by credit/debit card for someone else without travelling yourself.

Cheers

R

No - B class and G class - take a look

Maybe Churchill can answer this, seeing he seems to have booked here already . . .

12716582255_2c197b558d_o.jpg

I paid 2580 for 2 tickets from BKK to Chiang Mai but that includes all taxes etc etc so I suspect the 945 Fare ? and I don't think the 945 fare chiang mai to samui is correct , I asked and was told a higher price ... as usual bangkok airways is complicated and far from clear ...

Edited by churchill

Hope it's ok to post a question in this thread instead of opening up another thread, and didn't think it would suit in the rant thread :)

What are peoples experience with rescheduling allready bought tickets?

I think the codes on our ticket is Y, but not sure what that means.

Are the planes normally full returning to Bangkok in mid march and is it possible to reschedule allready bought tickets with offcourse some sort of extra fee.

We're coming down to Samui from march 3-19 and then to Bangkok march 19-23.

But watching the daily and saddening newsbulletins from Bangkok makes us wonder if it's not better to just stay on Samui and fly straight home from Bangkok instead.

And now it's back to bed.

Both having the flu big time for 4 days, but atleast we got it now instead in a week :)

And looks like the weather report is nice.....

Hope it's ok to post a question in this thread instead of opening up another thread, and didn't think it would suit in the rant thread smile.png

What are peoples experience with rescheduling allready bought tickets?

I think the codes on our ticket is Y, but not sure what that means.

Are the planes normally full returning to Bangkok in mid march and is it possible to reschedule allready bought tickets with offcourse some sort of extra fee.

We're coming down to Samui from march 3-19 and then to Bangkok march 19-23.

But watching the daily and saddening newsbulletins from Bangkok makes us wonder if it's not better to just stay on Samui and fly straight home from Bangkok instead.

And now it's back to bed.

Both having the flu big time for 4 days, but atleast we got it now instead in a week smile.png

And looks like the weather report is nice.....

Normally easy & no problem to change flights , no extra fee ... unless you have a cheap fare , restricted ticket

Cool thanks.

Now just to find out if our tickets are cheap fare and restricted :D

Paid 19,000 bath from Bangkok/Samui and back again for 2 persons.

Says economy fare basis Y.

Trying to navigate through their website, but it's a bit confusing.